PDA

View Full Version : Member search options

Racerx88
08-11-2003, 09:28 AM
Logan, is there any way to search the member list by state of residence?

Bigdogjim
08-11-2003, 09:31 AM
That would be great if it could happen!!!!

Marauderman
08-11-2003, 09:44 AM
Might help in getting more groups together--- I recall the Fla members here asking one another the where, whats, how far are you from's and etc... in trying to get themsleves established in some way---yeah--it may help..-saves time in seaching one at a time thats for sure...

Marauderman
08-11-2003, 09:49 AM
Heres another suggestion--since I already spoke of it in an earlier thread--

How about in the "Menue Bar" a catogory listing all the known MM Part #'s we have identified ----that would be super and of course since I'm dreaming--in some order while at it--say alpha to start...now whose going to sit down and enter all this stuff--and Logan is saying--It an't gonna be me --that's for sure--- well,,,heck--something is better than parts spread all over the place --this board has gotten just to big and spread out with all this info---

So --the suggestion is in--hopefully it will go somewhere other than the trash---- my .o2cents

Logan
08-11-2003, 10:48 AM
Damn search engine works great dammit.

Honestly, both suggestions are things I'm meaning to do. Sitting down and creating them from scratch takes time though. Rather than a memberlist modification, I'm creating a 03 Marauder Registry. A Parts Registry is on the drawing board, but hasn't been started yet.

Racerx88
08-11-2003, 11:12 AM
Cool. Thanks for info Logan.
I'd be glad to help with the Parts Registry, if need be. Shouldn't be too hard to set up. Like you said, it'll just take a little time. Let me know.