PDA

View Full Version : Ennis

Dennis Reinhart
08-11-2003, 06:27 PM
Well I am planning on bringing a RV with a trailer for Keith's car, what I would like to know is, if the members planning on being there would like for me to bring, any products, what I have planned is bringing all the updated dyno files for all Marauders codes, I can flash or chip any EEC, I also planned on bringing 4:10 gears a couple of drive shafts several sway bars and several brake up grade kits and of course plugs and stats, I am also planning on bringing the new fuel pump upgrade so the members can see them, and the new intake assembly that Paul's High performance is doing for me and don't forget lots of COLD BEER. So again I can bring a few items if members are for sure wanting any of my products I would call and let me know, so I can arange to bring enough.

Dennis A. Reinhart

Reinhart Automotive
Phone: 904-276-5003
http://www.ReinhartAutomotive.com

Logan
08-11-2003, 06:34 PM
Awesome Dennis... That's great to hear...

Dennis Reinhart
08-13-2003, 12:52 PM
I will also be bringing Bob White decals get your orders in now

Zack
08-13-2003, 12:59 PM
Wow Dennis, you must have a credit card machine with remote satellite access, huh? Wow!! Hey, bring some of that Moonshine you were talking about, ok? Chocolate chip cookies are great dunked in whiskey.

martyo
08-13-2003, 01:14 PM
Dennis: Will you be doing any installs at the event?

Dennis Reinhart
08-13-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by martyo
Dennis: Will you be doing any installs at the event?

I dont feel I will have that kind of time I am bringing quite a bit of product but it will depend on phone calls and placed orders again I need some lead time here I am leaving on the 16th

Logan
08-13-2003, 02:09 PM
There will be a ton of people on hand to help with things like plug & Chip install's, much more than that and it'd be a little time consuming... I certainly don't mind helping with the odd chip install... Easy stuff.

RF Overlord
08-13-2003, 02:44 PM
Mary and I will be flying in, but if someone can get access to toolage, I'd be honored to help any member with chip, plugs, 'stat, sway bars, spoilers, speakers, etc...

martyo
08-13-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by RF Overlord
Mary and I will be flying in, but if someone can get access to toolage, I'd be honored to help any member with chip, plugs, 'stat, sway bars, spoilers, speakers, etc...

I would be honored if you and Mary Zaino'd my car.

cyclone03
08-13-2003, 08:07 PM
Dennis I think you have to be a registered vender to sell at FFW,I don't know how aggressivly they enforce this but you may want to check.

cyclone03
08-13-2003, 08:11 PM
I can do the chip,t-stat,plugs and pulley installs at the track.
The only thing I would need is for maybe one of the Dallas locals to bring a jack and jackstands.
I can bring my tools and a drain pan.

WILL WORK FOR FOOD.

I've been wanting to get involved with something at the meet and this is right up my alley...

SergntMac
08-13-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by cyclone03
Dennis I think you have to be a registered vender to sell at FFW,I don't know how aggressivly they enforce this but you may want to check.
So who's gonna tell on him, Cyclone, eh? Dennis has the seal of approval from the Chicago Hit Men.

Not me. I'm not going up against them.

Once he gets his sorry azz into our corral, he's covered "5X5", and over my dead body.

Any questions...

Meanwhile, I'll be busy adjusting his kilt for proper fit, this boy has earned his skin. I'll also be drinking all of his cold beer while I decide if I'm going to kick his azz, or kiss it. Could go either way right now, but I'm not one to rush to judgement.

What ever, he's covered...K?

Bigdogjim
08-13-2003, 09:49 PM
Yeah Sarge they gotta get through the Big Dog to get to the MAN!
:lol:
I got your back.

vegasmarauder
08-13-2003, 09:58 PM
Maybe a clinic type thing could be set up at a particular time to show a chip install on a PCM out of a car. I think all of us could find and remove our PCM's later, it's just taking the thing apart that gives me cause for concern. Just my 2 cents worth....

Logan
08-14-2003, 05:36 AM
That's a good idea vegas... I may just do that...

MAD-3R
08-14-2003, 05:46 AM
I can bring Jack stands and a hydralic jack. Jack has to ride in the trunk though. He won't like it. :)

Accufab Racing
08-14-2003, 08:29 AM
FFW will enforce commercial vendors (those with products or services for sale or products to be displayed) to purchase a Vendor Ticket. If I'm not mistaken, it's $300 if paid in advance or $500 at the gate. Normally, the Vendors are all in the Mfg. Midway area but I'm sure they could set up in the Marauder Corral area if they desired. Obviously, if a company, like Dennis's wants to show up with his car(s), hang around the Corral, talk to the enthusiasts, p*** out his business cards or literature or even ***ist with advice or installation help, that should not require a Vendor Ticket. For any accurate advice in this area, better call the FFW office at (225) 664-0996.

Dennis Reinhart
08-14-2003, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the information I have called and left a message

Accufab Racing
08-14-2003, 09:27 AM
Dennis, I think that the FFW staff has already left for the New England event in Epping, NH. I leave tomorrow morning myself.

Dennis Reinhart
08-14-2003, 10:02 AM
maybe I can call there I will try there later tomorrow

cyclone03
08-14-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Accufab Racing
FFW will enforce commercial vendors (those with products or services for sale or products to be displayed) to purchase a Vendor Ticket.

Thats why I posted my question to Dennis.
If nothing else it could save a few hundred dollars...

I'm not sure how many have been to a Fun Ford event,These are not just little picnics anymore.
This is a BIG event,money is involved.
You don't have to worry about me "telling" the FFW event staff comes around to make sure your papers are in order.
I set up a swap meet space a few years ago and they came around at least 2 times a day to check my papers.

This is going to be a blast,just don't expect that we are the premier event.The Marauder Area is just another part of a very big show.

ik04
08-14-2003, 08:13 PM
Hey Dennis,

All this talk of chip, stat, plugs and so on is killing me...

I've gotta get these shift points fixed and I would prefer to have my EEC flashed than to install a chip.

I'll install the plugs and I'll let you do the reprogram at the Marauder Meet.

Which plugs do you prefer? I'm all for using the ND's or Autolites....

My silver Marauder looks great with the Bob White bumper and side window decals, but I know the performance increase will finally bring a smile to my face!

I'll call and provide info if needed.

Kevin

Dennis Reinhart
08-15-2003, 04:07 AM
I would use Denso IT 20 and a 180 stat

SergntMac
08-15-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by cyclone03
Thats why I posted my question to Dennis.
If nothing else it could save a few hundred dollars...
I'm not sure how many have been to a Fun Ford event,These are not just little picnics anymore. This is a BIG event,money is involved. You don't have to worry about me "telling" the FFW event staff comes around to make sure your papers are in order.
I set up a swap meet space a few years ago and they came around at least 2 times a day to check my papers. This is going to be a blast,just don't expect that we are the premier event. The Marauder Area is just another part of a very big show.
Yes, it is, and I am looking forward to enjoying the larger show too, so, when I read Dennis's opening post to say that he'll be attending, and looking forward to showing off his stuff and having "some beers" and Marauder fun with Marauder friends, it does not occur to me that he'll need to be registered as a vendor. He may "show" us samples of good things to come too, as well as volunteer to bring along anything we may want to order from him now, which is in effect, is nothing more than a very fast UPS service. None of this reads "vendor" to me, why would it be an issue for the FFW officials?

Things got screwy here when questions of "install" were posted. I got a mental image of Dennis under a MM up on jack stands, installing 4:10s, or, a drive shaft. I didn't think of one of us helping another owner find his PCM under his dash would qualify anyone as a vendor. I think it's imposing on Dennis, because he is very loyal to his friends and customers, and would probably do it just to help the member asking. That would not be fair to Dennis. He deserves to enjoy this event as much (if not more) than we do. However, questions of commerce at the event are Dennis's decision.

If Dennis wants to set up a retail visibility and sell to anyone other than one of us, he should do that by the rules. Processing a credit card transaction would fall into vendor territory, so, if you want to uncomplicate all of this, call Dennis now, today. Otherwise, let the man enjoy his beers with friends the way he seems to want to. Leave your jack stands home, unless YOU intend to get under your car.

Logan
08-15-2003, 02:04 PM
We're taking care it of it. Don't worry about it.

cyclone03
08-15-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by SergntMac
Yes, it is, and I am looking forward to enjoying the larger show too, so, when I read Dennis's opening post to say that he'll be attending, and looking forward to showing off his stuff and having "some beers" and Marauder fun with Marauder friends, it does not occur to me that he'll need to be registered as a vendor. He may "show" us samples of good things to come too, as well as volunteer to bring along anything we may want to order from him now, which is in effect, is nothing more than a very fast UPS service. None of this reads "vendor" to me, why would it be an issue for the FFW officials?

Things got screwy here when questions of "install" were posted. I got a mental image of Dennis under a MM up on jack stands, installing 4:10s, or, a drive shaft. I didn't think of one of us helping another owner find his PCM under his dash would qualify anyone as a vendor. I think it's imposing on Dennis, because he is very loyal to his friends and customers, and would probably do it just to help the member asking. That would not be fair to Dennis. He deserves to enjoy this event as much (if not more) than we do. However, questions of commerce at the event are Dennis's decision.

If Dennis wants to set up a retail visibility and sell to anyone other than one of us, he should do that by the rules. Processing a credit card transaction would fall into vendor territory, so, if you want to uncomplicate all of this, call Dennis now, today. Otherwise, let the man enjoy his beers with friends the way he seems to want to. Leave your jack stands home, unless YOU intend to get under your car.

Well everybody there you go.
Sarge has spoken!

If anybody else wants to purchase something from Dennis and choses to ask me to install it(sorry no gears outside)go ahead and PM me.I will be more than happy to help.

Sarge I have no idea why your all worked up about this.
I had no idea if Dennis knew of the vender rules at FF,I mentioned it because I knew of the rules and it sounded to me he was bringing some product to sell.
I was and am not out to "tell" on anybody.

I made the offer to all about installing parts without any contact with anybody.
I have the skill and tools to install any bolt on type part available for our cars.If somebody chooses to have me do the work,as a friend not a business.

So get off my back!

Dennis Reinhart
08-15-2003, 03:26 PM
Darn Fellers lets all drink a beer, or cold soda, lets just relax. I am looking forward to meeting new friends, I only thought about bring product because people have asked, I am a small Business, compared to the major companies that show up at these events, I have no fancy booth or set up, I will try and bring something, I want to relax and talk with all of you as I am sure are other vendors would to, I do not plan on doing any thing but sell a few chips and or flash some EEC's. No I am not crawling under no cars on jack stands. I am bringing the new ported intake for all to see and some brake kits and some sway bars, if any one wants any thing else they must call and give me a deposit, I have no large capital here Bob white and Addco is supplying me product since I have accounts with them, and Paul of Paul's High performance is helping, I can bring some drive shafts and PI converters by order only. Mac and I are very good friends and were both high strung at times, so he never meant to sound like a bear, I hope every one has a good weekend.

Dennis

Logan
08-15-2003, 04:03 PM
Perfect time to close the thread. :)