PDA

View Full Version : 2004 CVLX Sport Mirror & More

rvaldez1
03-09-2008, 11:07 AM
I need a drivers side OEM mirror for a 2004 CVLX Sport. Someone STOLE my mirror last week...the wires were neatly cut and the mirror assembly, minus the base, were missing. Thank God, the car did not have a scratch. I replaced the mirror with a cheapo replacement which works well, but it is gloss black, the original is not.

I have two choices, buy a 30.00 replacement for the passenger side to match, or get a oem for the drivers.

Any leads???

I figure since I am here, I am also looking for a black rear fascia from a marauder or crown vic with matching taillamps.

Possibly a dash trim kit from a marauder or a black trim from a CVPI to get rid of that crappy wood trim in mine.

Thanks.

larryo340
03-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Get yourself a OEM mirror as the aftermarkets usually do not have the paintable cover like the OEMs.
As far as the rear facia, get one from a P71 it'll be black, then just blackout the chrome strip.

rvaldez1
03-09-2008, 03:59 PM
Get yourself a OEM mirror as the aftermarkets usually do not have the paintable cover like the OEMs.
As far as the rear facia, get one from a P71 it'll be black, then just blackout the chrome strip.

I want the mirror to be black, as I said in my post, the aftermarket is gloss black and the oem is not. I currently have a aftermarket on the drivers side and a oem on the passengers.

I am very familiar with the p71 rear fascia. I am hoping to get one from a 2001+ as I do not want to have to paint it.

Marauderjack
03-10-2008, 04:31 AM
www.rockauto.com