PDA

View Full Version : Closer Than They Appear

SILVERSURFER03
03-10-2008, 06:03 AM
I NEED A MIRROR FOR THE RIGHT SIDE OF SBMM CAR WASH KNOCKED IT OFF THIS SATURDAY LOOKIG FOR BLACK OR SILVER ...... HELP PLEASE

SS03:banana:

Bluerauder
03-10-2008, 06:06 AM
I NEED A MIRROR FOR THE RIGHT SIDE OF SBMM CAR WASH KNOCKED IT OFF THIS SATURDAY LOOKIG FOR BLACK OR SILVER ...... HELP PLEASE

Now how did you do that? :rolleyes:

ctrlraven
03-10-2008, 06:33 AM
Knocked the whole mirror off??? They will fold in without too much force lol.

I need to get replacement glass for my driver's side since it's cracked in half but still moves and heats up. Really want to do the Muth mirror turn signal kit.

Egon Spengler
03-10-2008, 06:50 AM
Hope they are paying for it... that is not an aftermarket part and therefore they should be held responsible!

Haggis
03-10-2008, 06:53 AM

I WOULD BE MAD TOO, BUT WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

ctrlraven
03-10-2008, 07:00 AM
He always types in caps. I would to since the programs I use at work run caps only. I just remember to turn them off before posting. ;)

SILVERSURFER03
03-10-2008, 07:18 AM
:rofl:Rasssssssssssssssssssber ry To You All I Like Caps ..somtimes I Forget To Take The Caps Lock Off ... So There Blaaaaa

Lower Case Makes My Work Invoice Look Funny Lollollol

Hahahahhahaha

Hotrauder
03-10-2008, 07:41 AM
Knocked the whole mirror off??? They will fold in without too much force lol.

I need to get replacement glass for my driver's side since it's cracked in half but still moves and heats up. Really want to do the Muth mirror turn signal kit.

Thought I might have one, but it is passenger side glass and plastic retainer, knew we broke one, unfortunately the one you need. Watch Ebay for the signal mirrors. I got a great deal and Magindat went to school installing them for me. Check with him on the install as the directions suck. There is a trick to the install that will save you years on your life. You will really like the Signal Mirrors. Good luck. Dennis

ctrlraven
03-10-2008, 08:36 AM
Thanks Dennis, when I had met up with Impalaslayer to get the cowl hood and S55 lights I noticed he had them was slightly turned on by them lol. I didn't even think about eBay I will have to check that out, thanks for the heads up.

Raudermaster
03-10-2008, 10:01 AM
This belongs in Marauder Parts Wanted and not For Sale.

SILVERSURFER03
03-10-2008, 11:17 AM
close enuff hahahahahahaha