PDA

View Full Version : New guy from el paso tx

GODFATHER
03-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Hi my name is Brett im thinking on getting a marauder in the near future and was told about this forum..glad to be here:beer:

Bluerauder
03-10-2008, 05:50 PM
Hi my name is Brett im thinking on getting a marauder in the near future and was told about this forum..glad to be here:beer:
Hi Brett. Well stop thinking about it and go out and get an MM. Welcome :welcome1: to the MM.Net.

Windsor58
03-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Welcome, Brett. I can second the motion. I was in your shoes last summer. I did some research, joined this site, and started looking for a nice used Marauder. I wound up buying a beautiful, low mileage Marauder that had been built up by Dennis Reinhart. It is a great car. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. The mods that Dennis made really make a difference. It is putting 445 hp to the rear wheels. It even gets pretty good mileage on those rare occasions when I am able to keep my foot out of it.

MM2004
03-10-2008, 05:59 PM
Best damn site there is for the MM.

Welcome!

:burnout:

GODFATHER
03-10-2008, 06:55 PM
:beer:thanks guys hope to learn alot before i get my mm:burnout:

GODFATHER
03-10-2008, 06:57 PM
Welcome, Brett. I can second the motion. I was in your shoes last summer. I did some research, joined this site, and started looking for a nice used Marauder. I wound up buying a beautiful, low mileage Marauder that had been built up by Dennis Reinhart. It is a great car. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. The mods that Dennis made really make a difference. It is putting 445 hp to the rear wheels. It even gets pretty good mileage on those rare occasions when I am able to keep my foot out of it.
thats about what im looking for..but not as hot as yours just 4:10's and exhaust plus CAI..then ill go from there:banana:

Raudermaster
03-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Welcome aboard! When you get your MM, be sure to talk with Wes from Innovative Interceptors since he lives in TX and can get you any part, not to mention he's a Trilogy vendor.

jgc61sr2002
03-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Brett - Welcome aboard.:D