PDA

View Full Version : KY/IN/OH/TN Dnyo day, April 26th.

Embassy
03-13-2008, 09:04 AM
The local Mustang forum has organized a dyno day on April 26th at Blakenship Tuning near Louisville, KY.

http://www.blankenshiptuning.com/

It will start around 10am and run through the afternoon depending on how many vehicles we have. We will probably set up a grill and etc... for food and drinks also. I will probably assign things that need to be brought to this event.

Dyno will be $30 for 2 pulls and maybe 3 depending on how many cars we have that day. Since it will take several mins to set up a car since it will need to go onto the lift then onto the dyno........

A rain out date will probably be in mid-may...

They asked me to invite the Vics, GMs, and Marauders. Come out and see what you're car is putting down at the wheels.
If you've never dynoed your car, this is a great opportunity to either see what your car is making in stock trim or to analyze the modifications you've added.

Plus, there will be a cook out and a chance to watch a plethora of powerful cars spin the dyno rollers.

That evening, a bunch of us will cruise to the local Mustang cruise.

Please spread the word.

So, who's joining me?

gmtech
03-13-2008, 04:33 PM
ill try and plan for it:D

Embassy
03-14-2008, 05:02 AM
ill try and plan for it:D

Fantastic. I'd like to have a good showing of Panthers.

Colonel
03-16-2008, 10:19 PM
I'm gonna dyno the Fusion, yo!

(not serious)

Embassy
03-17-2008, 12:16 PM
I'm gonna dyno the Fusion, yo!

(not serious)

I wish you would. It would be the hit of the day!

Still, you should come hang out. There will be plenty of powerful cars and we're cooking out.

Meet me at my house and roll out there with me.

DOOM
03-17-2008, 12:51 PM
too bad this dosent fall in with the regional meet. I would had loved to participate.

1tufgt
04-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Well it looks like the list of people dynoing is full.........

If anyone drops from the list I will inform you all.