PDA

View Full Version : Welcome!!

SID210SA
03-24-2008, 05:15 AM
Let me be the first to :welcome: everyone to the newest forum....the Alamo Area Marauders!!

If you are coming to visit, an area resident, or just want to say hi...post up!!

arejayesss
03-24-2008, 05:30 AM
I will be getting married on May 10 of this year in San Antonio. Maybe I can have a funeral procession, I mean wedding procession of Alamo Area Marauders!

SID210SA
03-24-2008, 05:50 AM
I will be getting married on May 10 of this year in San Antonio. Maybe I can have a funeral procession, I mean wedding procession of Alamo Area Marauders!

We can set that up.....as long as we have front row parking!!! Congrats on your up coming nups!!! Hope to meet yall soon....When will you be in town? Just that day or are you honey mooning in the River City? Are your or your wife to be from here or just picked here to get Married? Where are yall getting hitched? I am sure we can have a handfull of Marauders there for your send off!!

Ms. Denmark
03-24-2008, 07:54 AM
I am sure we can have a handfull of Marauders there for your send off!!
LUCKY BRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! :beer:

Bigdogjim
03-24-2008, 07:56 AM
LUCKY BRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! :beer:

Now lets hope SHE see's it that way...:rofl:

LilCop2002
03-24-2008, 08:51 AM
First off, reread and edit your original posting, Mike.

Secondly, I'm posting at MY convenience.

Lastly, I miss being in the 210 with ya. I had a blast and hope to see you again in 2008.

To anyone who hasn't met Mike, he's a stand up guy and a damn good host when in the SA. I couldn't have asked for a better friend.

Bluerauder
03-24-2008, 09:04 AM
I am sure we can have a handfull of Marauders there for your send off!!
Be sure that the main doors of the reception hall remain closed during any departure ..... uhhh .... activities. Otherwise, you will just have to answer a bunch of silly questions about "What's that smell?" or "Does that smell like something burning to you?" :D BTW -- the the S.O.B. and his new bride loved it. :D

arejayesss
03-24-2008, 09:17 AM
We can set that up.....as long as we have front row parking!!! Congrats on your up coming nups!!! Hope to meet yall soon....When will you be in town? Just that day or are you honey mooning in the River City? Are your or your wife to be from here or just picked here to get Married? Where are yall getting hitched? I am sure we can have a handfull of Marauders there for your send off!!
Thank you, we will be gettin in on either tuesday night (may 6) or wednesday (may 7) We will be honeymooning in Alaska on a cruise. My wife to be is Texan, she grew up in the Houston area and also lived in Dallas. She has a very large family spread throughout texas. Most importantly, though, she has both sets of grandparents still alive and kicking in San Antonio. This was our basis for the decision. We will be getting married at Los Patios. Yeah, I would love to drive there to have my car for the get away vehicle, but logistically it would be very difficult. We are flying from southwest florida to San Antonio, then from there to vancouver, then our cruise will end up in Alaska and have to fly back home. So I thought it would be cool to have a Marauder Limo service, or even a procession or MMs for the getaway. Unfortunately I wouldn't want any smokie burnouts on the property because they have our Credit card on file, and they are super nice people there. I'm not sure how it could be worked out, but we both thought it would be a good representation of this time in our lives.:burnout:

Ms. Denmark
03-24-2008, 09:31 AM
We cruised to Alaska last August on Princess. Nice of you to show your bride what a really big state looks like! LOL Have a great time!

arejayesss
03-24-2008, 09:33 AM
EVERY single person that has gone on an alaskan cruise has said how awesome they are. Plus we live in tropical paradise all year round so a typical carribean cruise is not that exciting.

SID210SA
03-24-2008, 09:35 AM
No problem....we can set you up with a procession and I would be more than happy to Marauder you away in the Silver Birch...Keep in touch and we can work out the details....I will PM you my Number. I will put everyone on standby...

arejayesss
03-24-2008, 09:53 AM
COOL!!! thanks alot we do appreciate it. We have not yet decided on our wedding night hotel, so I'm not sure where you'll be taking us!! We'll be in touch.

Haggis
03-24-2008, 10:12 AM
Unfortunately I wouldn't want any smokie burnouts on the property because they have our Credit card on file, and they are super nice people there. I'm not sure how it could be worked out, but we both thought it would be a good representation of this time in our lives.:burnout:

Be sure that the main doors of the reception hall remain closed during any departure ..... uhhh .... activities. Otherwise, you will just have to answer a bunch of silly questions about "What's that smell?" or "Does that smell like something burning to you?" BTW -- the the S.O.B. and his new bride loved it.

I...uh, just do it out in the street like I..uh, so it is not on their property.

arejayesss
03-24-2008, 10:20 AM
I...uh, just do it out in the street like I..uh, so it is not on their property.

Yeah, the reception is being held at an oasis in the middle of San Antonio which includes a loooong winding driveway. Once you are off the property you are out of sight of everyone waving. I suppose it couldn't hurt though:D:burnout:

Ms. Denmark
03-24-2008, 02:13 PM
Oh just go for it............and send film footage!

MM03MOK
03-24-2008, 05:33 PM
To anyone who hasn't met Mike, he's a stand up guy and a damn good host when in the SA.
^^^ What Julian said! ^^^

:D

LilCop2002
03-24-2008, 05:42 PM
Oh just go for it............and send film footage!

Just make sure that Mike's dashcam is on and positioned properly and all that other jazz...

dreydin
03-28-2008, 01:44 PM
hey guys! Sid informed me of this forum, so ill be checking/posting on it regularly now. its great to see that there are some people nearby! and im gonna try to make it to SA pretty soon. by the way, ive only seen 2, maybe 3 Marauders in Austin. one SB which ive only seen once and one black.. possibly 2 blacks if its another guy? hah

ludwigvan968
03-28-2008, 01:59 PM
hey guys! Sid informed me of this forum, so ill be checking/posting on it regularly now. its great to see that there are some people nearby! and im gonna try to make it to SA pretty soon. by the way, ive only seen 2, maybe 3 Marauders in Austin. one SB which ive only seen once and one black.. possibly 2 blacks if its another guy? hah

So you are the one that parks by the NTB over off 183 and Mopac:) I was hoping you would be on here, every time I see your car I want to leave a note asking you to hang out. I live at that intersection. Anyway, PM me, we should meet up sometime.

Joey

dave
03-29-2008, 12:21 AM
:banana2:hey mike i love the name of our club. lets plan a road trip soon.

dreydin
04-02-2008, 09:28 AM
So you are the one that parks by the NTB over off 183 and Mopac:) I was hoping you would be on here, every time I see your car I want to leave a note asking you to hang out. I live at that intersection. Anyway, PM me, we should meet up sometime.

Joey
yea, i work 2 buildings down from that NTB and walk to and from there when i get any tire/aligning work done. last time i was there, they were trying to charge me 150+ dollars to align the car to Carfixer's specs... i wasnt happy to say the least :argue:

so you live at that intersection? are you the one holding the sign? :lol: haha jk, so you live near Mopac? we should hang out!

SID210SA
04-02-2008, 09:33 AM
That Car show is this weekend in Austin isnt it?

dreydin
04-03-2008, 08:07 AM
That Car show is this weekend in Austin isnt it?
not sure about anything this weekend, but im not really in the loop. i have heard of "Hot Imports Night" coming here next weekend though. theyre gonna have some live performers, so the ticket stub is gonna be a bit steep. 25 i think?

SID210SA
04-29-2008, 08:15 AM
Its getting closer to your wedding date....I only have 2 confirmed Marauders for your wedding....still trying to get at least one more for your procession!!

arejayesss
04-29-2008, 08:42 AM
Its getting closer to your wedding date.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek:...I only have 2 confirmed Marauders for your wedding....still trying to get at least one more for your procession!!

This is how I read that message. 11 DAYS!!!! Yikes, scary. I feel all grown up and stuff.

Thanks Mike for gettin this together. We have been SOOO busy planning everything and I have not been able to keep up with the 2.8 posts per minute on this site. Heck, one marauder was gonna be awesome, two will be fantastic, even more would be stupendous!!! If we have too many, though, people may think its an Officers funeral procession:lol:

SID210SA
04-29-2008, 09:54 AM
This is how I read that message. 11 DAYS!!!! Yikes, scary. I feel all grown up and stuff.

Thanks Mike for gettin this together. We have been SOOO busy planning everything and I have not been able to keep up with the 2.8 posts per minute on this site. Heck, one marauder was gonna be awesome, two will be fantastic, even more would be stupendous!!! If we have too many, though, people may think its an Officers funeral procession:lol:

lol....hope she doesnt see this post.....she might think your getting cold feet....but we wont let that happen

TiTo35
04-29-2008, 10:04 AM
Oh snap...CONGRATS Rj!!!:beer:

I hope you guys get that Marauder line in order, that would looks marvelous!
Damn I hope my bride goes for that when I get married....NOW I think I DROVE my cousin around in my car when he got married...Good times!!!

CONGRATS agains!!!

arejayesss
04-29-2008, 10:28 AM
Oh snap...CONGRATS Rj!!!:beer:

I hope you guys get that Marauder line in order, that would looks marvelous!
Damn I hope my bride goes for that when I get married....NOW I think I rode my cousin in my car when he got married...Good times!!!

CONGRATS agains!!!

Dude!?? I don't wanna know

TiTo35
04-29-2008, 10:50 AM
Dude!?? I don't wanna know
Ahahahahahahha...I DROVE him around in the MM for his wedding....BETTER??!?!?!

arejayesss
04-29-2008, 10:55 AM
Ahahahahahahha...I DROVE him around in the MM for his wedding....BETTER??!?!?!

I think they say, Freudian slip

SID210SA
04-29-2008, 12:35 PM
I almost fell out of my chair laughing on that one.....!!

jgc61sr2002
04-29-2008, 04:08 PM
Congrats and Best Wishes.:D:beer:

SID210SA
04-06-2009, 12:30 PM
I would like to welcome our newest Alamo Area Marauder Member Bad Five O!! Thanks and it was great meeting up with you and your lovely wife....now that the weather is nicer we can get together more often as a group...

Mike

MrBluGruv
04-07-2009, 07:54 PM
I'll be down to meet up with all you guys again, I've done quite a bit to clean up the car and I'm very happy to take it out to meets now. ;)

You'll have to let it be known where the meets are going down so everyone can be on the same page.

SID210SA
04-08-2009, 06:06 AM
Where have you been??? 151 and Potranco at the Texaco I believe it is....It has a large parking lot and people start gathering about 6 or so every Saturday...let me know when you are going to be there and I will meet you out there...you should have my number...I have pm'd it to you a couple of times...

Mike