PDA

View Full Version : Gasthaus Restaurant -- Louisville, KY (7:30 PM, Thursday, 3 Apr 08)

Bluerauder
03-30-2008, 05:45 AM
Several folks have expressed interest in going to the Gasthaus German Restaurant on Thursday evening, 3 April 2008 in Louisville, KY. The planning thread has gotten so big that I have lost the bubble on specifically who was planning to go. Please check in on the poll ASAP and I'll call ahead to reserve our spot. Need to do this as early as possible.

I should be arriving at the hotel about 6 PM or earlier. So, I figured that 7:30 PM might be a good time to do the restaurant thing.

The Gasthaus Restaurant is about 9 miles from the host hotel. In case you missed it the first time around, more info is here >>>>> http://www.gasthausdining.com/

If you are not planning to attend the Louisville event, please don't vote. :P

Pops
03-30-2008, 07:15 AM
I will be there Charlie. Sure I am going to need some gas by then!

Haggis
03-30-2008, 07:15 AM
Heil, Chris und ich sollten rechtzeitig und auf dem Gehen zur Gasthaus Gaststätte zu planen für Abendessen ankommen. Wir freuen, alle unsere Freunde zu sehen und das Treten weg vom Wochenende Recht.

MERCMAN
03-30-2008, 08:46 AM
we are leaving Indy @3:00. We should be able to make it. BTW, am bringing the new wife this year so no horror stories. Lets make her THINK that we are "normal" people. :up:

Haggis
03-30-2008, 09:11 AM
we are leaving Indy @3:00. We should be able to make it. BTW, am bringing the new wife this year so no horror stories. Lets make her THINK that we are "normal" people. :up:

Us normal, Ha! Just wait until she meets the Leprechauns.

MM03MOK
03-30-2008, 11:37 AM
What? No Indian? Oh, alright!

Bluerauder
03-30-2008, 12:51 PM
In that case, I'd recommend the Sauerbraten with Sauerkraut. ;)

Embassy
03-31-2008, 04:01 AM
I'll be there.

Hack Goby
03-31-2008, 04:05 AM
Carol and I will be there.

Ken
03-31-2008, 04:09 AM
Us normal, Ha! Just wait until she meets the Leprechauns.Hey! Who you callin' Leprechauns? :D

Ken
(Note to self: Leave the green outfit home with me Lucky Charms!)

SC Cheesehead
03-31-2008, 08:46 AM
Heil, Chris und ich sollten rechtzeitig und auf dem Gehen zur Gasthaus Gaststätte zu planen für Abendessen ankommen. Wir freuen, alle unsere Freunde zu sehen und das Treten weg vom Wochenende Recht.

Gordon und Chris, werde ich Sie anschließen und werde viel Bier trinken und werde viel Sauerkraut essen, damit eine gute Zeit gehabt ist.:beer:

Looking forward to it, guys!

Prost!

SCCH

pantheroc
03-31-2008, 09:11 AM
Diane and I plan on being there.

Embassy
03-31-2008, 02:39 PM
As a head's up, the sooner we can get reservations, the better. My friends eat there and said the dining room is not that large.

Bluerauder
03-31-2008, 05:12 PM
As a head's up, the sooner we can get reservations, the better. My friends eat there and said the dining room is not that large.
Yeah, I know. :rolleyes: I called and left the specs on our party. So far it's 22 folks by my count (including Mike Poore). They are closed today so I'll follow up tomorrow if they don't call me back by noon or so. :D

Haggis
04-01-2008, 05:12 AM
Gordon und Chris, werde ich Sie anschließen und werde viel Bier trinken und werde viel Sauerkraut essen, damit eine gute Zeit gehabt ist.:beer:

Looking forward to it, guys!

Prost!

SCCH

Und wir haben viel des Gases und erschrecken weg alle jungen Frauen.

Prost!!

Bluerauder
04-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Reservations Confirmed -- PMs sent to attendees

Time is Now 7:30 PM, Thursday 3 April 2008 in order to accomodate our group.

BTW -- the owner is originally from Bad Kreuznach (or B.K. as it is known locally by the troops). She was a little surprised that I knew where that was and that I spent 3 years just down the road at Baumholder. :D

SC Cheesehead
04-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Reservations Confirmed -- PMs sent to attendees

Time is Now 7:30 PM, Thursday 3 April 2008 in order to accomodate our group.

BTW -- the owner is originally from Bad Kreuznach (or B.K. as it is known locally by the troops). She was a little surprised that I knew where that was and that I spent 3 years just down the road at Baumholder. :D

Charlie, two questions:

(1) they got 5 litre steins there?
(2) we gonna try one?:beer:

SCCH

Bluerauder
04-01-2008, 04:35 PM
Charlie, two questions:

(1) they got 5 litre steins there?
(2) we gonna try one?:beer:

SCCH
Don't know .... I have a 2 liter boot and a whole collection of beer steins including the trick stein with all the "holes" around the rim. It's fun watching the "newbies" drink from the boot and the holey mug. :rofl: Should probably leave them home and save the restaurant the clean up. :P