PDA

View Full Version : Steeda UDP's

Local Boy
03-31-2008, 02:28 PM
I have Steeda Under Drive Pullys for sale...

I got them in Jan. '08...can't use them with the P/C...

Please PM offers...

Thanks...

ALOHA

ctrlraven
03-31-2008, 02:55 PM
With P/C?

Local Boy
03-31-2008, 03:03 PM
Sorry... P/C = Procharger

ALOHA

J D
03-31-2008, 05:05 PM
Heh, perfect timing for me, I was just thinking of getting a set.

You have a PM.

Blackened300a
03-31-2008, 05:23 PM
Heh, perfect timing for me, I was just thinking of getting a set.

You have a PM.

Use silicone on the keyway of the crank to prevent any leaks and make sure you have the installation bolt to install the pulley on the crank then its recommended that you use a new crank bolt for the pulley. You will need someone to hold the convertor when torquing the bolt to prevent the engine from turning.
Most importantly NO AIRTOOLS WHEN INSTALLING THE CRANK PULLEY!

I see you are planning to install the EMP waterpump, you'll have to use lockwashers on the bolts with the steeda WP pulley because its thinner then the stock WP pulley and the bolts will hit the housing of the new WP and not turn.
Where in NY are you from? I can help you with the install if you are nearby.

Local Boy
03-31-2008, 08:54 PM
UDP's sold... Thanks...

ALOHA

J D
03-31-2008, 09:30 PM
Use silicone on the keyway of the crank to prevent any leaks and make sure you have the installation bolt to install the pulley on the crank then its recommended that you use a new crank bolt for the pulley. You will need someone to hold the converter when torquing the bolt to prevent the engine from turning.
Most importantly NO AIRTOOLS WHEN INSTALLING THE CRANK PULLEY!

I see you are planning to install the EMP waterpump, you'll have to use lock washers on the bolts with the steeda WP pulley because its thinner then the stock WP pulley and the bolts will hit the housing of the new WP and not turn.
Where in NY are you from? I can help you with the install if you are nearby.

I'm in NYC too, and I commute to Queens. I'll pm you to talk more, and that write up on the water pump was the inspiration for doing both of these.

UDP's sold... Thanks...

ALOHA

Nice, Doing business with ya.