PDA

View Full Version : Great Lakes Dragaway, Union Grove, WI, April 26th

xopher
04-01-2008, 08:26 AM
Based on the interest thread, and exchanging info with members on- and off-line, we'll be meeting for a test-and-tune and shoot-the-***** on the afternoon of Saturday April 26th at Great Lakes Dragaway, 18411 1st St, Union Grove, WI. Admission is $37 for a racer and $12 for all others.
Check http://www.greatlakesdragaway.com/ for track rules and regulations and other details. I spoke with Dave at the track, and he can set aside an area for us to park our cars together if we can tell him how many to expect.

April 26 Sat JR's 9am-3pm /DD/ Fun Racing 3pm-10pm

Juniors wrap up at about 3, and then the Diesel Dragsters bracket comes in for a bit. After that, we are free to mingle in the Fun Racing until the track closes. Dave can set a Marauder bracket up for those interested in racing, again depending on how many would like to race. This event is not only for racers, and those who want to spend an afternoon at the track with Marauders and their owners are more than welcome.

Please post in this thread with your interest, questions, and let me know whether or not you would like to grill out at the track that day.

We look forward to seeing you at the Grove!

fairlane347
04-01-2008, 10:12 AM
I should be there to BS, but without the MM:mad2:its not going to be done by then. Maybe if the mood strikes me I will bring the Fairlane:rolleyes:

Quasar3210
04-10-2008, 01:17 PM
I am gonna miss this one. I work for Milwaukee Fire and I have a ride-along that day. I will keep my eyes open for other opportunities to meet everyone.

P.S.

Xopher, Thanks again for the heads-up Via PM....

xopher
04-11-2008, 01:05 PM
Thanks for checking in on the thread Quasar! We're geared for two weeks from tomorrow. If others are interested in going, please post before the end of the weekend, so we can assess our grilling needs and if GLD needs to set aside space for us.

xopher
04-16-2008, 07:20 AM
Due to lack of posted interest in this event, it is cancelled.