PDA

View Full Version : WTT: '06 TBSS, awd, 15k miles, many mods

Darkside
04-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Looking to downsize the amount of money I have tied up in cars right now. I've always wanted a Marauder but never pulled the trigger on one, although I've been damn close.

Anyways looking to trade my TBSS for a Marauder and cash. Color isn't overly important but I'd prefer a car with lower mileage. Light mods are fine and this would be my daily driver.

2006 Trailblazer SS Lt Awd, 15k miles, superior blue. The truck has every option available: dvd player, navigation, side curtain airbags, adj. pedals, rainsense, everything.

Just a few appearance changes: blacked out lights, tint, red calipers, little de-badging, billet front SS bowtie.

Performance: Level 5 RPM tranny, Vigilante 3400 stall, SW Lt headers, SW true duals with x-pipe and center exit, Vector: tune, cai, hsrk, and efans. Total of 7k in parts alone

I've ran the truck about 15 passes to see what improvements were made as I added mods. The truck has run a 12.91@105 and has consistent corrected times in the lower 12.8's.

The hitch was professionally removed and the truck can no longer tow to accomodate the exhaust. I'll put up pics later with an exhaust clip.

dheck
04-04-2008, 07:54 AM
Rodney is a good friend of mine. I know you love that tranny. Your truck sounds very nice! Good luck.

Darkside
04-04-2008, 11:08 AM
Rodney is a good friend of mine. I know you love that tranny. Your truck sounds very nice! Good luck.
Thanks. I can't say enough good things about him and his shop. I still feel bad for the guy that worked on my truck after the six hour drive. The extremely hot LT's made life difficult for him that day.

Darkside
04-18-2008, 03:51 AM
Exhaust clip...
http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j169/sumcollegekid/?action=view&current=PICT0017.flv