PDA

View Full Version : New owner in louisville

#4#
04-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Hi im Josh

ive owned my black 03 for about three and a half months now and love it the previous owner traded it in at the mercedes dealership that i work at (his loss)
he traded if for a benz ? really

the cars was on the lot maybe 2 hour before i spotted it an ran to the used car dept to get the keys for a test drive it was so clean bone stock clear windows and all once i had driven it i knew i had to have it (first and only marauder ive ever driven) and i was the proud new owner as fast as i could fill out the paperwork

kinda angry i missed the big meet last weekend but i plan on owning this one for a very long time so more events will come around for me to attend

i autocrossed it for the first time last weekend and amazed alot of people it was a clear crowd favorite going for some 1/4 mile action this weekend

sorry to write a book
Josh

MM2004
04-10-2008, 07:30 PM
Welcome aboard!

Keep checking in for a mini-meet.

Bluegrass Marauder Forum is where it will be posted.

Mike.

Embassy
04-10-2008, 08:08 PM
Welcome aboard.

It's a surprise to see another Marauder owner in town.

DOOM
04-11-2008, 12:27 AM
Dude you iust missed a HUGE marauder meet in kentucky! We had about 30 marauders there for 4 days straight. One of the best experiences i ever had.

Mongoose
04-11-2008, 02:03 AM
Welcome to the collective!

You will be assimilated into the Bluegrass forum.

Resistance is futile:D

Bluerauder
04-11-2008, 04:19 AM
Hi im Josh

ive owned my black 03 for about three and a half months now and love it

Hi Josh ... and welcome :welcome1: to the MM.Net. What took you so long to find us?

I'm surprised that you didn't notice all of the MMs running around in convoy last week -- you missed us by only a couple days.

ckadiddle
04-11-2008, 06:10 AM
Welcome! One test drive is all it takes. Glad someone that appreciates it got his hands on it!

Drewstang
04-11-2008, 07:46 AM
Welcome from another Louisvillian Marauder owner. I think we need another mini-meet soon.

Here's a vid of my car:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfuxdQDtlmU

jgc61sr2002
04-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Josh - Congrats and welcome aboard.:D

#4#
04-14-2008, 03:13 PM
Thanks for all the friendly welcomes yes i know i missed the huge meet and yes i am angry but i plan on owning this one for quite some time so im sure another meet will roll around eventually.

Thanks Again
Josh