PDA

View Full Version : Cedar Falls drag racing this Saturday

Black_Noise
04-15-2008, 12:37 AM
Can we get a head count of those going, weather permitting.

I will be there, with the wife, and maybe the step-brother and sister.

and the MM.

Black_Noise
04-15-2008, 05:35 PM
nobodys gonna make it....?

TooManyFords
04-15-2008, 06:18 PM
I'll be there watching. after all, it is the home-court!

crouse
04-15-2008, 06:24 PM
Found the web site.

http://www.cedarfallsraceway.com/

Which date are you going?

TooManyFords
04-15-2008, 06:28 PM
I think we're talking about the opener on the 19th.

my_rodder
04-15-2008, 07:35 PM
I wont make it. I have to get my yard finished (lots of work to do), and work on my basement. The sooner, I get finished the sooner I can play. Do they race every weekend? Maybe I will take a break and try to make it over one of these next weekends. (my sister lives in Waverly)
Is anyone going to the get together in Des Moines on the 26th?

Black_Noise
04-15-2008, 08:36 PM
yes the 19th is what im talking about, but eric91z is also talking about a may 3 day. Maybe i can do both, but im so anty i cant wait so im going the 19.

Black Dynamite
04-15-2008, 08:45 PM
I would love to make it but I have to work every Saturday.

Anyone goes on a Sunday let me know!

Black_Noise
04-18-2008, 11:37 PM
it stopped raining, i think we're good to go.

I will be there around 11-noon, they start at 11 but you dont have to be there right away.

hope i see some of you there!

Black_Noise
04-20-2008, 09:49 AM
well that sucked, i called about 10 am and they were going to use saturday to completely dry the track for sunday, so me and the wifey and sister went to Des Moines instead, ate at daytona's, then were going to Porkys (wed and sat, some kind of car show or somthing going on right) i figured we wanted to do sometime car related, we almost got there when my brother called and someone ran over the dog, so we all had to go home, it sucked.
then i had to move 3 couches, 2 recliner and a tv, and nobody was even moving to a new place.

God yesterday was crappy!!

Black Dynamite
04-20-2008, 10:12 AM
that does suck.
I didn't think to call ahead and drove all the way there to find out they weren't doing anything Saturday. Stupid me...

Black_Noise
04-20-2008, 10:43 AM
are you serious!! That sucks... i left my number on a pm for you i was hoping that cause you didnt call you wernt going, You should have called me we still could have meet up somewhere and did some burnouts or somthing:lol:

Black Dynamite
04-20-2008, 10:51 AM
Oh yeah nothing better than blowing 30 bucks in gas for a nice little drive!:D

I figured I'd just call when I got close to find out where you were when I got there.

It's all good though. I decided to take nothing but back highways all the way home. Nothing like empty roads full of little curves to make you really enjoy the car! :beer:

Black_Noise
04-20-2008, 12:25 PM
at least you wernt too far away!

i was so mad when they said they were closed, i raced the hell out of any car i was next to at a stop light! ha ha

I tree'd them all!

Black Dynamite
04-24-2008, 04:58 PM
Anybody going up there this Saturday? I saw the weather is supposed to be nice for CF so they might be open. By some strange miracle I have this Saturday off and I was thinking of going if anyone else is going to be there!