PDA

View Full Version : Alpine IVA-W200 indash car dvd player with 6.5inch touch screen

Todd
04-15-2008, 12:45 PM
I have a Alpine IVA-W200 indash dvd player that I no longer need. This headunit fits our cars perfectly with one of John's install kits. It has a 6.5 inch touchscreen which is awesome.....

It plays DVDs, DVD-Audio discs, DVD-Rs/RWs, CDs, CD-Rs/RWs, and MP3/WMA files on CD and DVD.

I will also include the optional Ipod adapter cable which I had routed to the glovebox as well as the PAC steering wheel control adapter. This is the univeral one that works off infrared to program to any remote.

This unit is in perfect condition and is in the original box with wireless remote and manual etc. Asking $325 obo for all of it plus shipping. This model will do navigation as well if connected to Alpine NVE-N872A which I do not have.

I don't have pictures yet but will try and post pics later.

Rocknthehawk
04-15-2008, 02:56 PM
I'm seriously interested

i'm not sure it will fit yet though....

I've heard some alpines don't have internal amps for the speakers.did you run an amp for your speakers with this? or did it work fine with regular speakers?

also, honestly, were you satisfied with the equalizer? I've read there's little customization, but wanted your opinion.

Todd
04-15-2008, 05:03 PM
I'm seriously interested

i'm not sure it will fit yet though....

I've heard some alpines don't have internal amps for the speakers.did you run an amp for your speakers with this? or did it work fine with regular speakers?

also, honestly, were you satisfied with the equalizer? I've read there's little customization, but wanted your opinion.

Not 100% sure it would fit in your vehicle. But it fits in a Marauder for sure. And ours are a little tight on clearance until we modify the opening some.

It does have a built in amp. Although I used an external amp because I had multiple amps left over from other systems. In fact, I still have tons of equipment left.

The equalization was really good for my tastes. It wasnt the most robust of all radios I have had but it sounded great to me. I just have an obsession with gadgets and electronics so I constantly change my systems.

Here are some of the details of the radio. It has a lot of things for adjustment including downloadable profiles from the Alpine site.

One thing I havent seen listed but I think is cool is it actually has touch feedback. So when you touch a button it kinda vibrates under your finger a little to feel more realistic.

in-dash DVD player with built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels; CEA-2006 compliant)
motorized 6.5" LCD monitor with PulseTouch controls
fits double-sized (4" tall) dash openings
plays DVDs, DVD-Audio discs, DVD-Rs/RWs, CDs, CD-Rs/RWs, and MP3/WMA files on CD and DVD
QuickSearch lets you find MP3 files on DVD quickly
direct-touch DVD menu control
Bass Engine
BBE sound processing
iPersonalize with Data Download lets you create and download custom Bass Engine settings at Alpine's website, then upload them into the system
two 24-bit digital-to-analog converters for full, detailed sound
compatible with Alpine CD changer, TV tuner, HD Radio tuner, Bluetooth adapter, Full-Speed iPod interface adapter
controls XM or SIRIUS Satellite Radio (you can add satellite radio for under $100, plus subscription)
audio/video input
rear-view camera input
navigation input
audio/video output
front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs (2-volt)
optical digital output for optional surround-sound processor
MaxTune SQ AM/FM tuner
12 FM/6 AM presets
wireless remote
DVD frequency response: 5-22,000 Hz
DVD/CD signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
FM sensitivity: 9.3 dBf
designed for use with "Region 1" coded DVDs

magindat
04-16-2008, 05:42 AM
I pulled this radio for Todd and can vouch it was (and I'm sure is) in fine working order as of removal.

Good luck with your sale, Todd.

Todd
05-06-2008, 07:22 AM
SOLD...... Please delete.......