PDA

View Full Version : New member in Delawhere?

28HopUp
04-17-2008, 08:36 AM
Just wanted to say hello, now that my membership here has been reviewed and approved!

I don't own a MM, but who knows when that might change. Currently, the wife & I drive S197 Mustangs - hers is a 4.0L/auto vert, and mine is a 4.0L/5spd coupe. Our family situation could change over the next 6 months, and we may need a car that can hold more than 4 people (and it's gotta be something interesting to drive). A MM might be the right choice. So I thought I'd join here and read up on them.

I'm into modding my cars, so if I buy a MM I will most likely tinker with it, just like I've done with our Mustangs. Although I am a member of several car forums, I'm active on only 2 right now, and I am a Site Moderator on one of them. So it will be fun to settle in here and learn about the cars and the forum community.

Cheers!

28HopUp
04-17-2008, 08:43 AM
And to support the numbers in my sig, here is my timeslip:

http://users.erols.com/hopup/14312.jpg

...and here is an action shot of me in the burnout box, taken at MIR last month

http://users.erols.com/hopup/gootc6.jpg

ImpalaSlayer
04-17-2008, 08:45 AM
yay! a fellow DE member. i belive you are the 4th! if it will help to take a ride in one let me know. i hope you find one you like when your ready to buy.

Dave

ctrlraven
04-17-2008, 09:10 AM
Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay!

ParkRanger
04-17-2008, 09:44 AM
More Blue Hens - Cool!

DE is a beautiful state - colonial America - especially when it snows in New Castle county.

Get an MM asap - you will not be disappointed.

PR :burnout:

hot-rauder
04-17-2008, 10:49 AM
love the modded 4.0!! im not in DE but glad to have you on the site!

welcome!

Bluerauder
04-17-2008, 02:12 PM
Our family situation could change over the next 6 months, and we may need a car that can hold more than 4 people (and it's gotta be something interesting to drive). A MM might be the right choice. So I thought I'd join here and read up on them.
Welcome :welcome1: to the MM.Net. This is the place for information on the Marauder --- and BTW -- the MM is the RIGHT CHOICE. :D

28HopUp
04-17-2008, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

:beer:

jgc61sr2002
04-17-2008, 03:36 PM
Welcome to the MM site.:D

FreddieH
04-17-2008, 05:37 PM
Welcome to the site and hope you do get that MM. I reside about 90 miles south in Laurel Delaware, but am a native Philadelphian retired from the Philly PD. Again, Welcome Aboard!

LordVader
04-18-2008, 05:32 AM
Well if you see a black MM running around in your neck of the woods in a few weeks that will be me. Moving to Newark sometime in early May, starting a new job there. So I guess there will another MM in Delaware.

hot-rauder
04-18-2008, 05:45 AM
Well if you see a black MM running around in your neck of the woods in a few weeks that will be me. Moving to Newark sometime in early May, starting a new job there. So I guess there will another MM in Delaware.

GREAT! ANOTHER ONE!:shake:

your fueling a bad fire Vader:flamer:

lmao:lol:

ImpalaSlayer
04-18-2008, 09:31 AM
sweet vader. let me know when you get intown. i will have to meet up with you. im only like 30 mins from newarc if that

vkirkend
04-18-2008, 11:28 AM

Welcome to the site.:banana2: LordVader, that will make you #5. We're an exclusive group down here.....

hot-rauder
04-18-2008, 11:40 AM
Welcome to the site.:banana2: LordVader, that will make you #5. We're an exclusive group down here.....

considering your state is like NY's booger i would hope you guys were exclusive lol jk