PDA

View Full Version : Blue MM FS in Las Vegas

Bobmiddle
04-28-2008, 10:51 AM
I spotted a Blue Pearl w/light flint in Las Vegas on the used car lot of Desert Buick GMC. 64k in good condition it has some slight blemishes in the paint but no dents that I could see. 3 of the 4 rims have some very slight curb rash. It looks like it spent it life in the dry states NO under carrage rust at all. $15990

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&paId=271132726&pageNumber=0&aff=aol

dpotter
04-28-2008, 08:08 PM
I'd take a close look if you're interested in this one, may be nothing but Carfax showed this when the vehicle was practically new:

05/12/2003 1,183 Collision Repair Facility
Nevada Vehicle inspected after an
accident or other incident
Damage to rear
A vehicle inspection completed
by your dealer or professional
inspector is recommended

offroadkarter
04-28-2008, 08:29 PM
http://images.vast.com/getimage/t/createThumbnail.php?vertical=C ars&w=320&h=240&id=7873700328687380230_2

I cant put my finger on it, but something about the rear doesnt look right to me. Maybe its just how the picture was taken.

Despite the accident it still looks fine.

Paul
04-28-2008, 08:36 PM
Let's document the VIN for posterity:
VIN: 2MEHM75V53X674606

Marauderman
04-29-2008, 04:10 AM
Let's document the VIN for posterity:
VIN: 2MEHM75V53X674606

Calling Brian..oh Brian....step up and tell us more........

Bobmiddle
04-29-2008, 09:51 AM
When I looked this one over I thought it was a good rare find out on the west coast. I did not see any issues with the rear of the car. I looked under and around the car and only saw a few minor issues. The wheels as I posted before have some slight curb rash and the turn signals have been replaced with GM ones. If I could talk the wife into driving a MM I would get it for her but that is not going to happen.

Hadamustang1
04-29-2008, 10:10 AM
WTF.. page not found..

Bobmiddle
04-29-2008, 10:51 AM
I found a new link I am not sure why the old one stopped working try again

dpotter
04-29-2008, 11:29 AM
Here's another link.

http://www.automart.com/vehicledetail/adid-85940587/2003/mercury/marauder/las-vegas/nv

offroadkarter
04-29-2008, 01:36 PM
the turn signals have been replaced with GM ones.

Guess thats the passenger side, since they dont show it and drivers side looks OEM.

Bobmiddle
04-29-2008, 10:31 PM
Guess thats the passenger side, since they dont show it and drivers side looks OEM. You are right on that 100% it was on the passenger side. I did not go back and look at the drivers side after I saw GM one on the passenger side. But I could be totaly wrong too. We do not see many MM's out in Las Vegas. This is the only Blue I have ever seen in person and the only MM I have seen parked in at least a year.

03Farmmarauder
04-30-2008, 05:39 AM
I would like to have a blue but not a wrecked one. I dont think ill ever find my blue!!! :(

dpotter
04-30-2008, 07:14 AM
I have yet to see a blue in person, not even mine and it was paid for over a week ago! Can't wait to get her in the garage.

Marauderman
04-30-2008, 09:04 AM
I have yet to see a blue in person, not even mine and it was paid for over a week ago! Can't wait to get her in the garage.

Statement like ^^^^^^^above is what makes a person go --WTF! I gotta quite drinking!!!!!! :lol:

Hadamustang1
04-30-2008, 09:51 AM
Statement like ^^^^^^^above is what makes a person go --WTF! I gotta quite drinking!!!!!! :lol:

His is on the tranporter still. i think he bought it last week..

dpotter
04-30-2008, 10:27 AM
Correct, she's being shipped. I had a buddy in SoCal check her out for me. It was about $200 more to ship than go get it and I can save 1,400 miles on the car as well as 2 days of my time. I wager I will have a couple of mods in my posession before the vehicle arrives.

vegasmarauder
05-04-2008, 04:43 AM
I went out and looked at this car today (Sat) and test drove it. Then my nephew bought it. The moved on the price a little. While I was doing the paperwork, 3 people came in and wanted to test drive it. Then they put it in the back and I left my blue one out front and 2 more people came in and thought mine was the one for sale. Salesman asked me if there was something unusual about the blue ones since they have been getting calls from all over the country since it went on the internet.

I remember this car when it was sold new at the L/M dealer here.

To address the other posts. Both side markers are MM. They are smoked and match the ones in my Blue MM. The taillights and rear panel are MM and do not appear to have been removed by looking at the fasteners. Both front and rear bumpers have been repainted as I can see orange peel on them. It looks like they were painted on the car. So if it was bumped, it didn't bend any of the underbody (no pull marks, etc. I used to work in a body shop) There is a touched up key scratch on the L/R 1/4 panel and they touched up all the chips with the wrong color blue ( it actually comes off with compund). The interior is extremely clean. Everything works and this car idles so smooth you can't feel it running even with the A/C on. Not even our other 2 MM's do that! I think the trans has been redone as it shifts way too firm to have 65K miles on it, but not like a shift kit. The OD band comes on and releases good. The steering is tight and VSS works. Brakes are very good, but front rotors are slightly warped (as ususal). The windshield was chipped, but they are putting in a new one for N/C.

This car is 20 numbers off from mine.
It really is a very nice blue/lt flint MM. Got the payments where the nephew can handle them.
To say he is jazzed is an understatement.

Soooo, anyone in the market for a light ice blue pearl/lt flint leather CV LX with all the CVPI suspension and steering parts and drilled rotors. Overhead console (no homelink) with 92K miles on it. This car is also very clean. I told him he has to sell it to keep the MM. I think he has just about down that.

I would like to know the build sequence as I think it probably came down the line the same day as mine.

knine
05-04-2008, 05:58 AM
I would like to know the build sequence as I think it probably came down the line the same day as mine.
And yours is two off from production of "Mike" 's BLUE He is 100 of 327. Glad to see another BLUE is represented here and going to a good home !!

vegasmarauder
05-06-2008, 03:35 AM
Thanks to Brian, the two Blues are brothers..Came out of the womb together.

Your MM's sequence number is 6673 of 7839.
Your MM's color sequence number is 101 of 327.

This MM is right before your other blue MM with no other MMs in between.
And #100 is here on MM.net as well.

knine
05-06-2008, 04:53 AM
Thanks to Brian, the two Blues are brothers..Came out of the womb together.

Your MM's sequence number is 6673 of 7839.
Your MM's color sequence number is 101 of 327.

This MM is right before your other blue MM with no other MMs in between.
And #100 is here on MM.net as well.
I just got a PM from dpotter, his is 133 and mine is 134. Interesting, time for a sibling rivalry? ;)