PDA

View Full Version : Private Messages Purged

Logan
08-19-2003, 05:16 AM
Members have not been deleting private messages on their own, therefore, I've purged the system.

All private messages prior to May 31st/2003 have been taken offline.

If there is critical info you were storing, shame on you this ain't no mailbox. :)

I do have the data offline, so if it's REEEEEEALLY important, just let me know and I'll email it to you.

martyo
08-19-2003, 05:54 AM
Well, that really sucks. In fact, a little draconian in my opinion. I was keeping my PM's to a minimum, but now I have lost phone numbers and addresses that were previously PM'd to me. If my friends out there don't hear from me, feel free to blame it on Logan. :flamer:

Ummm, could we get a little warning next time?

TAF
08-19-2003, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by martyo
now I have lost phone numbers and addresses that were previously PM'd to me

same here...although I'm SURE there was a LOT of unused space being taken up...so I don't have a REAL problem with the "housecleaning".

HOWEVER...

It would be nice to have a compiled "Contact List" for those wanting to participate...(I know a couple of us have spoken to this before)

Some of us have direct phone #s, emails and such posted all over the site already...anyone...uh..hm...bu nny...want to take on the task of collection of info? It doesn't have to be a posted document for ALL to see...but a voluntary list of info for those willing to give it that could be downloaded (if you are a member) or distributed by someone...

just a thought.

MM03MOK
08-19-2003, 06:12 AM
^^^^what they said!!^^^^^

Thanks for volunteering me, TAFfy!

I already have a running list for Marauderville with screen and real names. If people want to send me additional info, I can add it to the spreadsheet. We can then share it off-line. I'll only add your info to be shared if asked to do so.

MM03MOK's email address (Marauder03@comcast.net)

Logan
08-19-2003, 06:28 AM
Like I said, I've got the messages offline... Would you like Draconian man to email them to you?? :)

Unfortunately, a member's list with personal contact info, I don't really feel comfortable making that information publicly available, as I'd ultimately end up being responsible for it.

I'd prefer that people who care to talk to other people share their info directly between one another.

TAF
08-19-2003, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Logan
Unfortunately, a member's list with personal contact info, I don't really feel comfortable making that information publicly available, as I'd ultimately end up being responsible for it.

I'd prefer that people who care to talk to other people share their info directly between one another.

I agree...

So bunny...check your email for mine:)

martyo
08-19-2003, 06:54 AM
Bunny's in charge!

martyo
08-19-2003, 07:05 AM
Logan:

If you could e-mail me mine, I would be most appreciateive and I will lower your status to "Oppresive Administrator."

Now I am wondering though, were you able to read all of those, ahem, personal type e-mails that jrzygrl sent to me????

WolfeBros
08-19-2003, 07:14 AM
It's your sandbox........just wish we could have had a little notice before the purging. Didn't the contributing members have some type of personal storage space ? Don't reach for the button.....just asking for clarification purposes and future reference. :confused:

Slowpoke
08-19-2003, 07:21 AM
I have been saving all the messages from females who saw my picture and that of my son and contacted me in the hopes of getting some good breeding genes to sire a child. All those people please re-apply to me.

O's Fan Rich
08-19-2003, 07:24 AM
as nobody talks to me anyway:alone:

Yeah, yeah, I'm just posting for the sake of increasing my count, I'm way behind on this forum!!

Marauder57
08-19-2003, 07:32 AM
Well I guess that is what we get for making fun of Logan's new spoiler!! :nono:

engine23ccvfd
08-19-2003, 07:36 AM
I have been saving all the messages from females who saw my picture and that of my son and contacted me in the hopes of getting some good breeding genes to sire a child

I dont think its the genes....I think you may be the slow poke services you provide that really attract them:flamer:

Long Live #3
08-19-2003, 08:19 AM
I haven't lost my PMs.

jgc61sr2002
08-19-2003, 09:30 AM
A little advance notice would have been appreciated. But I do understand.:(

Logan
08-19-2003, 10:07 AM
I'll tell ya what, I'll put them back online this evening for a few days to give everyone a chance to get what they need out of there...

martyo
08-19-2003, 10:12 AM
^^^"Thank you"^^^

prchrman
08-19-2003, 11:12 AM
hey logan you left 6 sent messages in my box...howz bout cleaning them out...K...unlike these whinners :uzi::flamer: on here i thanx ya...does anyone hear a sucking sound...

jgc61sr2002
08-19-2003, 11:56 AM
Logan - You are the man. Just ask and you shall receive. Thanks:cool:

jrzygrl
08-19-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by martyo
Logan:

Now I am wondering though, were you able to read all of those, ahem, personal type e-mails that jrzygrl sent to me???? Not funny Marty...you are going to get me in a lot of trouble......

Logan
08-19-2003, 01:07 PM
For the record, yes, I read absolutely everything and am integrating the comments into my memoirs, soon to be at a Barnes & Noble near you.... ;)

TAF
08-19-2003, 03:38 PM
OUCH!!!

RF, Marty, Sam, BigDog...we're in T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!

I see a "Movie of the Week"...somewhere...

Jeff
08-19-2003, 04:23 PM
You know, administrators work hard and have to get their jollys where they find them. I say: " Nuke'em and listen to them squeal!" :bounce:

Directedby
08-19-2003, 04:36 PM
Did someone say "Movie of the Week"?

I'm always looking for my next one.

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Kaufman,+Paul+A.

Bigdogjim
08-19-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by TAF
OUCH!!!

RF, Marty, Sam, BigDog...we're in T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!

I see a "Movie of the Week"...somewhere...

The way I see it is if the book ain't on the market by the time we hit Marauderville then we got him.:flamer: :D :D :D :D