PDA

View Full Version : Columbia SC

fastblackmerc
05-03-2008, 08:12 PM
I'll be in Columbia SC this week. Anyone want to meet?

Marauderman
05-04-2008, 05:48 AM

Ah.....come on folks......speak up and set up some time to .meet with Jim--he is loaded with information and tactics on 'how to s' for our MM---..Jim and I met for seveal times this past week while he was in Charlotte and got to share stories plus a few spirited runs in Red Line Beauty--couldn't get Jim to drive her---says he doesn't get a chance to be shotgun in an MM much--oh well....he'll be back in a few weeks--maybe then---ya'll in the lower Carolina are missing out --Jim is truely a great sourch of information and help on so many things.....plus a great personal friend---...ok my ad is over--:lol:---see ya in a few weeks Jim--

ROB502
05-04-2008, 06:32 AM
Why SC? I spend all of my time doing things away from here and more people are coming here. I have lived here since 73 and still don't see the draw..:shake:

Marauderman
05-04-2008, 06:43 AM
Why SC? I spend all of my time doing things away from here and more people are coming here. I have lived here since 73 and still don't see the draw..:shake:

Jim does the same----he travels alot seemly weekly away from his home in Cary,NC to points all over as well--and makes a call out alot where he is headed next----see----you just seem to miss him apparently---where again are you besides Granitville---and just where is that to any large Metro or is there a specific --? Hey--whenever up my way give a shout out--might be able to hook up for a meet--Tom

fastblackmerc
05-04-2008, 07:40 AM

The "draw" is business.... pays my bills and provides mod money for the MM.....

Believe me I'd rather stay home and work but "needs of the business" dictate what I do....

Where the heck is Graniteville?

fastblackmerc
05-04-2008, 07:43 AM
The "draw" is business.... pays my bills and provides mod money for the MM.....

Believe me I'd rather stay home and work but "needs of the business" dictate what I do....

Where the heck is Graniteville?

Never mind, I found it. I almost had to go down there in 2005 to repair / replace computer equipment that was damaged by the chlorine leak.

rayjay
05-04-2008, 11:05 AM

THE OCEAN!, 4th week of June. Garden City :D

SC Cheesehead
05-04-2008, 01:14 PM

Ratfarts, I'm gonna be up in PA all week at client sites.:mad2:

Oh well, maybe next time.

SCCH

ROB502
05-04-2008, 02:27 PM
I did not always live here. Yes, this is where the train spill was, killing nine on impact and many more as time went on. We where not able to go home for nine days. Chlorine gas turns metal to a deteriorating state and also kills as in WW1. My fence was fuzzy, locks where green, it ate the clear coating off my metal building where I left the Marauder behind. A Chevrolet TrailBlazer that was left outside when it hit was ruined wires turning green with corrosion,wipers,head lites cutting on and off by them selves. I traded it. Many wildlife animals dead along with family pets.

Graniteville is where Sage Valley Golf club is and 11 miles from where they play the Masters Golf tournament (green jacket) in Augusta GA.

Working. I can see as a reason to come to such a place. I was just curious as to why people come here.

ROB502
05-04-2008, 02:34 PM
You said the triangle of NC is where you are from. I have family is Brevard NC near Pisgah Forrest. Sorry I missed you.:beer:

fastblackmerc
05-05-2008, 03:43 PM
You said the triangle of NC is where you are from. I have family is Brevard NC near Pisgah Forrest. Sorry I missed you.:beer:

I am from the triangle.... in Columbia on business. I cover the east coast+ for Big Blue.

rayjay
02-15-2009, 01:13 PM
He who has Ice cream has frineds following him around. He who does not does not.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/93/Wizard_troll_doll-low_res.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wizard_troll_doll-low_res.jpg)

he's everywhere....