PDA

View Full Version : Collinite products vs Zaino Products

mmssdriver
05-05-2008, 02:22 PM
anyone and everyone post ur opinions or experiance with either or both..

CanadaMarauder
05-05-2008, 05:47 PM
Always been more than satisfied with Zaino..the more you put on the easier and quicker it is and look AMAZING..
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r126/jfriberg/Front.jpg

offroadkarter
05-05-2008, 05:49 PM
zaino gets you this

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/5/3/6/7/marauder3.jpg

BigCars4Ever
05-05-2008, 06:42 PM
Collinite tends to last a little longer and hold up better here in Fla, esp. durring love bug season. It doesn't look as nice as Zaino and can sometimes look streaky. It also has a pretty short shelf life. But it definitely protects the paint.

Canadasvt
05-05-2008, 08:16 PM
I've never had to use either product. Mothers works fine with me as long as I take my time and do it properly.

As for cloudy day pics of black cars, mine looks awesome even if it hasn't been washed in weeks and looks filthy in the sunlight.

Not being an ass, it may just seem that way. Sorry :coolman:

bigbillybbs
05-05-2008, 09:02 PM
anyone and everyone post ur opinions or experiance with either or both..

Maybe we will just have to wait and see BILL. :D
So Far 85.71% like Zaino

sailsmen
05-05-2008, 09:09 PM
I used Collinite for years and it is an excellent product.

During August the Collinite would melt.

As a result I switched to Zaino.

Zaino has the best reflective quality. Collinite provides a warm and soft reflection.

DOOM
05-05-2008, 09:16 PM
I know what ZAINO is i have NEVER heard of the other stuff. I have been a MOTHERS man myself for about 10yrs. Now im using ICE and love it. But after seeing some of these ZAINO cars. Im ready to order a kit and see how i like it. Hopefully i can get some BEFORE carlisle. Anyone have a hookup???

whoskal
05-06-2008, 01:12 AM
PERMA-PLATE !!!!!!!!

Applied once....Guaranteed for the life of your vehicle!!

It will cost you a pretty penny.

Mike Poore
05-06-2008, 03:15 AM
Collinite has a rep among the well healed set who ride in Rolls Royce Motorcars and have someone else do the work of keeping it bright & shiny.

After trying some of the Collinite paste wax, found it to be a lot of work, with mediocre shine that did not hold up or last very long on Ford paint.
Perhaps the detergents at the self spray car washes being used in those days took it right off.

Our friends who use Zaino products rave about the results, and offroadkarter's photo is a sensational endorsement; although I can't recall anyone talking about Collinite with such enthusiasm. :)

KillJoy
05-07-2008, 01:48 PM
I am happy with my PoorBoy's Products.

:up:

Pick one, if YOU are happy with the results, stick with it. If not, there are MANY other's to try.

:beer:

KillJoy

Bigdogjim
05-08-2008, 07:37 AM
Ardex...........Nuff said!

mmssdriver
05-08-2008, 01:58 PM
ardex is good stuff.. but i wouldnt say the best