Got several things...that need to go...

1. JLT (black) CAI ............... ..EDIT: Sale Pending

2. Stock MM tube, MAF, and air box with K&N filter

3. 90mm Lighting MAF .............EDIT: Sale pending

Please PM offers ...Thanks

ALOHA

TAKEDOWN
05-07-2008, 11:44 AM
How bout we trade houses and marauders, call it even and call it a day!

Local Boy
05-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Hey takedown...I got a better idea...

Why don't you come down here,,and eat and drink alot of beer with me...and then... we can call it a day...(big Smile)

ALOHA

TAKEDOWN
05-07-2008, 01:15 PM
local boy you still there? need help right now!!!

TAKEDOWN
05-07-2008, 01:27 PM
I know wrong thread, tryin to catch you...was otw to work, now car ain't starting! Usual chime, electrical warning signs, but cont. to turn key and nothing, tried auto start on alarm and it worked. Drove around block just to get it running, returned home tried to turn engine with key, than with remote start...usual chime, seat belt etc warnings and nothing! Is it battery, alternator, starter? Removed mufflers yesterday did I trip up computer reading?

Local Boy
05-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Try pressing the brake, and jiggling the shifter...I would look at the safety switch first...

You may have cut or disconnected the wires that run to the safety switch, I believe is located on the side of the trans housing...It is the switch which dis-ables the starter if the shifter is NOT in park...
ALOHA

TAKEDOWN
05-07-2008, 01:32 PM
going out to try now...safety switch?

TAKEDOWN
05-07-2008, 01:45 PM
okay, tried pressing brakes & jiggled shifter...still nothing. Should voltage gauge read at 12, when first turning key? I'll look at the safety switch/the khine when I left this bad girl up. If it's not that, what else are your suggestions...ran fine earlier to bring the boy to school. Better let the boss know I'm running late!

Local Boy
05-07-2008, 05:46 PM
PM sent...