PDA

View Full Version : monthly breakfast

bosscougar
05-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Greetings!

Are the monthly meetings held on a particular day? I think I heard the 3rd Saturday somewhere.

I am on the southside in Peachtree City and would love the excuse to drive my new MM for a few hours to meet some more car guys. I couldn't make it last month due to work. Putting in OT so I can buy parts up at Carlisle.

I have a car buddy with an '03 300A in Hall county that might even try to show up.

Hope to hook up with y'all soon.
Michael

glassman99
05-06-2008, 07:03 PM
We will announce the meeting the week before, but I believe you are right. I just haven't paid that much attention to which week of the month it is though.

glassman99
05-06-2008, 07:04 PM
We will be gald to have you at the breakfast. You will be able to see Marauders in various configurations and stages of development and make a side trip to Team Ford if you have never been there.

glassman99
05-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Yes the breakfast is indeed on the third Saturday at the Cracker Barrol on Delk Road, just off I-75. Let me know if you need directions.

bosscougar
05-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Cool, i'll be there. I just hope that isn't the day the CV.net decide to meet, too. I need to work on Vic some weekend & it's rained 4 Saturdays in row.

See you there!