PDA

View Full Version : Woodward cruise...

tosc
05-16-2008, 11:24 AM
so i have been told by some friends that during the woodward cruise all the marauder owners meet at a big boys parking lot, is this true? i know its a couple months away, but i was also wondering if its just a marauder thing or is my 02 sport welcome as well? i have only been to the cruise once, but wasn't able to stay long, looking forward to going this year, thanks.

Pat
05-16-2008, 07:01 PM
tosc;

The Woodward cruise as it relates to Marauders is sponsored by the motorcitymarauders.com club. Contact them at their web site for more details.

Regards.

Hack Goby
05-16-2008, 09:00 PM
If you got the cash they will get you in.Im no longer with the MCM but Im sure they have a game plan.CONTACT THERE WEBSITE.

tosc
05-17-2008, 12:55 AM
will do, thanks.

Bluerauder
05-17-2008, 05:24 AM
so i have been told by some friends that during the woodward cruise all the marauder owners meet at a big boys parking lot, is this true?
Yes. For the past several years, they have rented a Burger King lot Wed-Sat in Royal Oak, MI for the event (between 12 & 13 Mile Roads, I think). I went in August 2005. Great location right in the heart of the action. Last year (2007) I think they shared the lot with IMOA and other Mercury owners to cover expenses. The MCM club is the sponsor.