PDA

View Full Version : shelby cobra (superformance) for sale - pristine

JeffGrice
05-17-2008, 12:09 PM
shelby cobra (superformance) for sale - pristine
Check it out and pass it around....

I am planning to buy a cobra daytona coupe and there is no more room in the garage so one of my cars has to go.

The alternative is a lotus elise is anyone is interested.
Superformance Serial #186. Yellow with Black Stripes. Black roll bar, quick jacks. Pipes are cermaic coated in Black.

5,000 miles.

460/565hp. 5 speed. All the standard SPF stuff, plus leather wrapped steering wheel, lap and shoulder belts, screens for the raditor and oil cooler, winter block plate for the oil cooler, knock offs, custom floor mats, turkey pan, stainless overflow tank, remote DC for accessorties, remote switch for fan operation, battery kill switch, lead hammer, optima battery and Pro Systems Carb (starts like an FI car).

This is is perfect. No issues. Paint has a stone chip underneath the front end that cannot be seen.

Multiple show winner.

Full padded cover.

Yellow letter Good years to match the body.

Never raced. Selling to buy a Coupe or Noble.

Located in Harrison Twp, MI.

Email/call if interested. I can take all the pics/videos you'd like. $48,900

Jeff

jeffgrice@wideopenwest.com (jeffgrice@wideopenwest.com)
586-489-5990
Thanks!

Jeff

I won't sell the rauder!!

oldekid
05-17-2008, 08:27 PM
Jeff, your link doesn't work for me. A Cobra Daytona coupe is my ultimate car also. Glad to see that you aren't getting rid of the Marauder. Unlike you, I just might be willing to give mine up for a Daytona coupe. I have loved those things since the mid 60's.

The Elise sounds good, but not worthy of giving up the MM.

Good luck!

JeffGrice
05-18-2008, 04:15 AM
thanks.

I put all the details in the post and removed the link...couldn't figure out why it would not work.

Anyone interested I can send many photos.

Jeff

ts-pa
05-18-2008, 08:25 AM
Jeff, I'd like a high quality photo just to put on my desktop, your Cobra looks great!

JeffGrice
05-18-2008, 10:17 AM
send me your emaill address.

I am asking $48,900. Most are going well into the 50's

Jeff