PDA

View Full Version : Who did I see this afternoon in St. Catharines?

Serge
05-22-2008, 03:43 PM
It had to be someone from here. Black Marauder, no front plate, looked pretty clean. Not sure what street it was on but I was driving down Lake St. towards QEW and it was sitting on one of the intersections.

MADRODER
05-22-2008, 06:22 PM
That would be me.......:) actually my son was driving, just turned 16 three weeks ago and has to drive every time we go somewhere.

Taemian
05-22-2008, 07:05 PM
That would be me.......:) actually my son was driving, just turned 16 three weeks ago and has to drive every time we go somewhere.

You are a BRAVE man!

I'm hoping to drive through your area next year on a visit with my wife. We'll see how the planning goes, but I'd love to burn down the canal roads! TO AVONDALE!!!!:beer:

Serge
05-22-2008, 07:15 PM

Heh that's cool. I was actually in the area getting an estimate on custom exhaust. Going in on Monday for 2.5" cat back with Flowmasters and Megs tips. It's a new place on Lake St. that used to be a dealership. I think it's in front of the armory. Heard anything good/bad about it?

Taemian
05-22-2008, 11:03 PM
Ahh, the Armoury....brings back good memories. Welland Ave gathering point to cross the border for a night at Club Exit....photos taken afterwards on the APC in front of the Armoury....ahhhh...having long hair....having ANY hair actually....

MADRODER
05-23-2008, 02:33 AM
Heh that's cool. I was actually in the area getting an estimate on custom exhaust. Going in on Monday for 2.5" cat back with Flowmasters and Megs tips. It's a new place on Lake St. that used to be a dealership. I think it's in front of the armory. Heard anything good/bad about it?

No I haven't but I was also looking for a place to have a new set of mufflers put on since I don't like the sound of my dynomax's anymore, maybe I'll give them some business also. Let me know how it turns out.............

MADRODER
05-23-2008, 02:35 AM
Ahh, the Armoury....brings back good memories. Welland Ave gathering point to cross the border for a night at Club Exit....photos taken afterwards on the APC in front of the Armoury....ahhhh...having long hair....having ANY hair actually....

Pics, Pics, Pics...........now you set yourself up........LOL

Canadasvt
05-26-2008, 04:53 AM

Oh yes, I remember Club Exit. $5 for a pitcher of beer and $10 for a pitcher of mixed booze. Then sliding some greasy pizza down before heading to HoJo's for breakfast.

Taemian
05-26-2008, 06:03 PM
Oh yes, I remember Club Exit. $5 for a pitcher of beer and $10 for a pitcher of mixed booze. Then sliding some greasy pizza down before heading to HoJo's for breakfast.

Ahhhh....memory lane....does Howard Johnson's still exist out there in Ontario?

Serge
05-28-2008, 06:06 PM
No I haven't but I was also looking for a place to have a new set of mufflers put on since I don't like the sound of my dynomax's anymore, maybe I'll give them some business also. Let me know how it turns out.............

Got the exhaust put in today. Don't like how the tail pipes look. The H-pipe looks sweet but the tail pipes look like a work of a crack head. They are all uneven and don't look symmetrical. IMO look elsewhere for exhaust work. I will be going somewhere else to have the tail pipes redone.

Roodaddy
05-28-2008, 10:36 PM
I always love these types of threads. One group talking about greazy pizaa, while the other is making sure we keep some technical content.

Me: I lived in St. Catherines for 2 out of my 3 years at Brock, so I'll can talk about Gord's Place in the 80's.

Cheers,
Bill

Taemian
05-29-2008, 01:02 AM
I always love these types of threads. One group talking about greazy pizaa, while the other is making sure we keep some technical content.

Me: I lived in St. Catherines for 2 out of my 3 years at Brock, so I'll can talk about Gord's Place in the 80's.

Cheers,
Bill

Hey, I'm in Langley BC now, but at LEAST I remember how to spell St. Catharines! Heathen dog!!

You were probably hitting on chicks down the hill at the parking lot of Holy Cross!:lol:

We were talking about technical stuff? Oh yeah, right....:)

I really need to get to bed.....

Roodaddy
05-29-2008, 07:54 AM
You didn't notice the 'a' was in pizza (pizaa).
I also was too tired to be in front of the computer.

MADRODER
05-29-2008, 12:41 PM
Got the exhaust put in today. Don't like how the tail pipes look. The H-pipe looks sweet but the tail pipes look like a work of a crack head. They are all uneven and don't look symmetrical. IMO look elsewhere for exhaust work. I will be going somewhere else to have the tail pipes redone.

That's too bad, there's a shop in Welland that I've heard will do custom work and supposedly they're good at but I'll have to get you the info on Friday

SILVERSURFER03
05-29-2008, 01:24 PM
brave is not the word i would use ..but he needs to learn to drive and in a stylin car like an mm. will learn to appreciate cars for a life time

MADRODER
05-29-2008, 01:57 PM
brave is not the word i would use ..but he needs to learn to drive and in a stylin car like an mm. will learn to appreciate cars for a life time

What word would you use? He only drives the car when I'm with him as our Ontario law permits him to do this for 8 months, as for him driving the Marauder afterwards it probably won't happen as he will be driving our '99 Ranger 4x4. I have total faith in his maturity and common sense that he will RESPECT the rules of the road or else......:censor:

Teach them young and they will hold on it forever.

scruff
05-29-2008, 02:23 PM
awh Gords place was the place to be on wed and sat for the vampire ball now i hear it is call the honest lawyer kinda preppy hangout

Taemian
05-30-2008, 09:52 AM
What word would you use? He only drives the car when I'm with him as our Ontario law permits him to do this for 8 months, as for him driving the Marauder afterwards it probably won't happen as he will be driving our '99 Ranger 4x4. I have total faith in his maturity and common sense that he will RESPECT the rules of the road or else......:censor:

Teach them young and they will hold on it forever.

Proverbs 22:6, I believe.;)