PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy Motorsports Supercharger install countdown #2

Menace
08-21-2003, 01:16 PM
IF YOUR NOT HERE FOR THE COUNTDOWN THEN YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE. :argue: K........................

25 MORE DAYS :P

merc406
08-21-2003, 01:31 PM
Wow, what happened?

trilogyintl
08-21-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by merc406
Wow, what happened?

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4177

Bob Mathis
08-21-2003, 02:49 PM
16 days

cyclone03
08-21-2003, 04:49 PM
Menace I was getting tired of your count down,but I figured out why.
I'M JEALOUS!!!!

I see zack got his kit....

Menace
08-22-2003, 03:53 AM
24 more days :P

Menace
08-23-2003, 06:11 AM
23 more days :P

Menace
08-23-2003, 11:25 PM
22 more days :P

Bob Mathis
08-24-2003, 06:05 AM
13 days

Marauderer
08-24-2003, 07:24 AM
You're going to have to take plenty of pictures or you'll be kicked in the knees!

Menace
08-24-2003, 07:43 AM
I am planning on taking lots of photos. The only problem is I have no way of posting them here :confused: , but I will send them to someone who can. :help:

Marauderer
08-24-2003, 03:53 PM
I'll take care of it for you

MI2QWK4U
08-24-2003, 04:41 PM
What do you want pictures of? The install?
If everything goes as planned and scheduled, my install falls on my days off, so I plan on camping out and seeing for myself how everything bolts on. From what I am told, there isnt as much teardown as in other applications.

Marauderer
08-24-2003, 04:42 PM
ANything you can get pictures of during the install would be great, especially when the kits become available.

MI2QWK4U
08-24-2003, 08:07 PM
From what Zach is posting, I dont think as much has to come off to put the Trilogy set up on. So I will be watching my install closely to let folks know the bottom line on this end. Either setup will be a big job, and I for one give him a lot of credit for pulling it off on his own. I can admit when a job is way beyond my scope of mechanical ability, which is why I have to watch someone else install mine. If I can help these guys that will be installing their own Trilogy kit by themselves by taking some notes and some pictures, its the least I can do.

Zack
08-24-2003, 08:11 PM
I will install Trilogy kits too. Just give me a photo. It will be cheaper than 1500 dollars, too.

Menace
08-25-2003, 03:56 AM
21 more days :P

trilogyintl
08-25-2003, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Menace
I am planning on taking lots of photos. The only problem is I have no way of posting them here :confused: , but I will send them to someone who can. :help:

Feel free to send some to me; I can post them on the TMS page.

Menace
08-25-2003, 09:11 AM
Thanks Matt but a few members have already offered there help.

Bob Mathis
08-25-2003, 02:51 PM
12 days

Menace
08-26-2003, 03:51 AM
20 more days :P

Menace
08-27-2003, 03:55 AM
19 more days :P

MI2QWK4U
08-27-2003, 12:59 PM
Are you going to make it Menace?! I will admit im a little anxious, but I know what im getting. I am excited about having only the second "professionally" installed Trilogy kit. Lidio is one of the best in the country when working with the 4.6 motors. I think the detail will come out in the fine tuning he will perform on the jobs he does, he is a perfectionist. I take her in the coming Tuesday at 8 am....and the fun begins. I personally plan on hanging out with Jerry while the work is done, call it intense curiosity to see how the whole thing goes together.
So having said that...dont hurt yourself Menace.....but I cant resist.....

5 days!

TAF
08-27-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by MI2QWK4U
Are you going to make it Menace?! I personally plan on hanging out with Jerry while the work is done, call it intense curiosity to see how the whole thing goes together.
...dont hurt yourself Menace.....

I think Jerry Barnes has already (wisely so) placed a Restraining Order from having Menace looking over Lidio's shoulder. I think it's at least 300 feet.

:lol: :lol:

MI2QWK4U
08-27-2003, 01:22 PM
Don't say that Todd. I work in the neighboring jurisdiction from where Lidio's shop is. Violation of a restraining order is an arrestable offense here in Michigan. I would hate to have to help arrest Menace if the city police call for an assist with a disorderly stalker at Lidio's shop! Maybe they will let him watch via webcam!

Marauderer
08-27-2003, 01:24 PM
With the excitement surrounding this, I'm thinking of striking a deal with Jerry and Lidio to sell tickets on E-bay! Do you think they would go for it if the percentage is big enough? Menace - you should be my first customer, in your case, hmmmmm, how does 500.00 sound? :)

All kidding aside, I am looking to be a somewhat early kit customer. I'm sure there are a ton of people in line ahead of me, but all of "us" will benefit greatly from the first installs being done by a shop like Alternative Auto Performance!

BTW - has anyone seen their website with the 9.06 sec mustang?

Wheeeeeeew!

Marauderer
08-27-2003, 01:26 PM
Oh I forgot to mention. I just purchased some webcam software and I have 1/2 a T1 at my disposal to make my kit install a live event. That is unless it is already old news to people by then.

TAF
08-27-2003, 01:50 PM
:lol:

"Live Webcam" of Dave hauling Menace away...:lol:

MI2QWK4U
08-27-2003, 01:53 PM
Daaaammmmn Todd...you are brutal!

MI2QWK4U
08-27-2003, 01:54 PM
Always wanted to be on COPS...you may be onto something...would have to impound the car as evidence untill the trial!

TAF
08-27-2003, 01:56 PM
Daaaammmmn Todd...you are brutal!

menace knows I'm joking:D

MI2QWK4U
08-27-2003, 02:02 PM
I know, but still, thats funny as hell! It is nice to see some humor and fun return to the forum. Things were getting a little to intense for my liking. It's all about having fun after all is said and done....

Menace
08-27-2003, 02:10 PM
:baaa: You guys are to much,,,,,,,,,,:lol: :up:

Marauderer
08-27-2003, 02:12 PM
:D :coolman:

Bigdogjim
08-27-2003, 02:33 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MI2QWK4U
[B] I would hate to have to help arrest Menace if the city police call for an assist with a disorderly stalker at Lidio's shop!

Hope it a Marauder police car :lol: :lol:

Jerry Barnes
08-27-2003, 03:44 PM
Hey Guys,

How's everyone doing tonight? It's Wednesday and we are buring the midnight oil again making sure parts are arriving on time and meet specs.

I am following up on a note about California Emissions for one of the guys. I THINK we will be O.K., but I am checking.

Interesting things going on :

The lead chassis engineer from Ford, you know the guy that lost his test track pass for driving too fast in our car, at the Ford test track. Well he called the other day and wants us to go with him to take the car to the Michigan State Police for evaluation. He thinks they would really like it! I will keep you posted.

The #1 car will be given to Motor Trend magazine Sept. 8th for 1 week to evaluate. The editor told me that if it performs as well as he has heard, they will do an article on the car. Stay tuned.

Those that are getting installs next week. I will be calling and sending written conformation about the details tomorrow.We are starting on the 2003 SEMA car for the Lincoln/Mercury Display. We are chaning the front and rear fascia, adding some rocker panel treatment, lowering the car, maybe shaving the door handles off, putting our kit on, and a few other things. We are meeting with the Ford Design Studio staff next week to begin our review process. They really like our sketches and offered some of their own that looked great. So, when I get a chance, I will post the sketches for you to review. I think you will like them.

We had a little problem with our #1 car. The battery light came on and we did not know if it was something we did or a normal failure somewhere else. Turns out that the alternator was defective and was replaced under warranty. We have a very good relationship with some of our Lincoln/Mercury and Ford dealers. They have been doing any warranty work we ask. So if you have a kit installed and the dealer does not want to help, please let us know, we may be able to offer assistance or refer you to someone that is supporting of your car modifications. Car #2, that is being modified for SEMA also has some corrosion issues with exhaust, calipers, underhood screws/nuts/clips, etc. Our LM dealer is fixing them no problem. Also on both of our cars the leather wrap in the back side of the steering wheel, behind the controls is coming off on both of our cars. Anyone else having that problem? That's also being fixed under warranty.

We have just ordered the T-shirts for Texas. They are going to look cool! We ordered the best quality T-shirt we could find. We want Bob Mathis to be HAPPY after all of the effort he has put into organizing this event.

Lidio just stopped by and took the #1 car to cruise on the east side tonight. I stopped by his open house last Saturday and it was a sell out! There were more Mustangs then you could shake a stick at. But, only 1 Marauder! Everyone's general opinion, "I got to have one of these!".

Well, that's what's happening around Trilogy. Looks like another McDonald's dinner again tonight. I am beginning to look like Ronald McDonald!

I have got a parts review meeting in a half hour with all of the team, so I will see you folks later!

Have a good one!

Bigdogjim
08-27-2003, 05:51 PM
Jerry: Thanks for the update. I will watch for more details on for upcomming projects.
I would like to see teh Marauder after your "make-over"

MI2QWK4U
08-27-2003, 07:02 PM
Hey Jerry, I saw Lidio at the Harper Cruise, I was chillin in a prime spot for folks to drool over the Marauder when I saw him cruise by. It was so packed he couldnt double back to hook up. God..people love this car.

Menace
08-28-2003, 04:40 AM
:rolleyes: OK back to the countdown

18 more days :P

Marauderer
08-28-2003, 10:47 AM
I'm surprised they are replacing the wrap under warranty. Any smart service manager would deny it, citing that hanging on for dear life causes excessive wear and tear not anticipated by the manufacturer :)

Bob Mathis
08-28-2003, 05:26 PM
Just talked to Jerry everything is still a go. 8 days

Menace
08-29-2003, 03:48 AM
17 more days :P

MI2QWK4U
08-29-2003, 01:50 PM
Just got my confirmation letter, all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 sharp. I think I am all set, got all the new gauges, the piller and pod went together real nice and the interior paint turned out flawless on it. Still kicking around doing the 4:10 gears while the supercharger is going in. The prototype car I have driven is ungodly fast enough without the gear change, and I can't decide it will be over kill.

3 days will feel like a month now....

Bob Mathis
08-29-2003, 06:27 PM
Got my letter today also. I have 7 days.

SouLRioT
08-30-2003, 05:59 AM
Still kicking around doing the 4:10 gears while the supercharger is going in. The prototype car I have driven is ungodly fast enough without the gear change, and I can't decide it will be over kill.

IMHO I would stick with the 3:55, and save the money for tires, if later on if you see yourself need even more oomff Then I would maybe do the 4:10s.

Marauderer
08-30-2003, 07:49 AM
I would have a hard time with that one as well. My first inclination would be to wait and see, but you are also going to have your car in the hands of an expert that can tune the total package all at once, so it could save you a trip and hassle later. I would run it by Lidio and see what he thinks. I would love to see what it would do to your 0-60 time!

Menace
08-30-2003, 07:59 AM
16 more days :P

Jerry Barnes
08-30-2003, 11:45 AM
Hey Menace,

Your getting close! The first few installations will take some time due to our learning curve on the installation process, but we are making progress. It's Saturday and we have been assembling kits, reviewing part designs and getting ready for our first customer install next Tuesday. I hope you are having a more enjoyable weekend then us!

Have a good holiday! That goes for all you other seedy characters out there, too! Have a safe hoilday weekend!

See ya!

TAF
08-30-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Jerry Barnes

That goes for all you other seedy characters out there, too! Have a safe hoilday weekend!

See ya!

I resemble that remark^^^:D

MI2QWK4U
08-30-2003, 12:20 PM
Lidio says its a no brainer for the 410's. It is a must do mod for our cars, so I am torn.

Nathan
08-30-2003, 07:51 PM
I'm scheduled for Sept 4th and 5th and I already have the 4.10's ... If you're still around, you are more than welcome to drive my car after it's done and see what you think.

MI2QWK4U
08-30-2003, 09:15 PM
Thanks Nathan, I live 5 min from Lidios shop, so I would love to try yours with the 410s.

Menace
08-30-2003, 11:13 PM
15 more days :P

Bob Mathis
08-31-2003, 05:09 PM
Hey guys I'll be there on the 5th Sept Jerry said we may get
together for dinner.

MI2QWK4U
08-31-2003, 06:32 PM
Hi Bob, I talked to Jerry about just that, and dinner is in the works. As I told Menace, I look forward to meeting you all if and when you stop by and have your Trilogy supercharger installed at Lidio's. If there is anything I can do for you while you are in town, all you have to do is give me a call. I look forward to returning some of the hospitality you have shown us in the upcoming Ennis meeting. Check your email, I finally got caught up tonight.

Oh... I almost forgot the name of this thread....
34 HOURS!! Tuesday 8 am....not that I'm keeping track....

Bigdogjim
08-31-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by TAF
I resemble that remark^^^:D

Hey who told Jerry about us???

Menace
08-31-2003, 09:02 PM
14 more days :P

MM03MOK
08-31-2003, 09:07 PM
14 more days :P Two minutes after Midnight, eh?? Not TOO anxious!!!! :D

Menace
09-02-2003, 03:48 AM
13 more days :P

Menace
09-02-2003, 03:53 AM
MI2QWK4U- GOOD LUCK
Keep us posted :up: :burnout: :banana2: :beer:

MI2QWK4U
09-02-2003, 05:00 AM
Thanks Menace, I'm on my way to Lidio's shop so we can get this party started. I can't wait. Talked to Jerry yesterday and I honestly think he might be more excited than I am. My only regret up to this point is that some of his suppliers let him down, or this car would have been done weeks ago. We will be starting out with a dyno pull to get the baseline, then the fun begins. I will keep you posted on how it goes.

Marauderer
09-02-2003, 06:24 AM
Hey, did you make a decision on the .410's

MI2QWK4U
09-02-2003, 03:52 PM
Not going to do them right off the bat. going to see what I think with the blower alone first...then will consider the 410's and brakes.

Marauderer
09-02-2003, 05:11 PM
You going to spill the beans or what???

MI2QWK4U
09-02-2003, 07:04 PM
On too the good stuff you are all hounding me about in my Private messages!!!

We got a late start today, my wife had to take her mom to her radiation treatment (STOP smoking if you do....) so I had to get my daughter ready for school and all that fun family stuff. When I finally got to the shop, Lidio had decided to finish up an 03 cobra supercharger upgrade and its dyno pull tuning. So we didnt actually get into it till after lunch. We put mine on the dynojet dyno for a baseline test for a good before/after comparison. The results of that were very close: Pull 1 was 243.1 HP and 250.4 Torque. Pull 2 was 243.2 HP and 251.7 Torque. How do those numbers stack up with others that have dynoed their totally stock cars on a dynojet??

After the dyno, Lidio checked the PCM and the upgrade chip, only to find out that the latest reflashed software that dealers are installing all around the country is causing a holdup. Apparently my PCM code is BDM0, the upgrade changed it to CDM0 if I remember correctly. The problem with the new software is something to do with the PATS portion of the software. With the new chip in place, the car wont start, according to the diagnostic, its the Passive Anti-Theft System wont allow the car to crank or start. The Computer was removed, downloaded, and the new update software code is in the hands of the guy that will rewrite an update for the latest PCM update that we are all getting. We anticipate beginning the actual install tomorrow. The kit looks great, Jerry and crew did an excellent job on it... I have my camera and will do my best to document it for you. Catch you all tomorrow...
Dave

Menace
09-03-2003, 03:56 AM
12 more days :P

MMM2003
09-03-2003, 05:57 AM
Go Menace Go! Two more days and you can start counting the days on your fingers!:D

Menace
09-04-2003, 03:51 AM
11 more days :confused: (I don't know.........haven't heard anything from Trilogy in a while and still have not recieved no confirmation. Also no news from MI2QWK4U yesterday on any progress that was made.) :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :help: :alone:

MI2QWK4U
09-04-2003, 10:04 AM
The kit is sitting next to my car. It is all there and looks great. Jerry outdid himself on the attention to detail. Looks like most of the custom pieces are billit aluminum, annodized, or powdercoated and they look tight. Lidio wants to hear that the new flash on the pcm wont be a problem for the setup on the chip. I hate waiting, but im impressed with Lidio's making sure everything is a go before jumping in. I will know more tonight Menace....

Menace
09-04-2003, 01:56 PM
Thanks MI2

MI2QWK4U
09-04-2003, 04:24 PM
Menace, check your PM's

MI2QWK4U
09-05-2003, 04:05 PM
Install is going great. Majority of the major componants are installed after 6 hours. It should be noted that it took about an hour to tear down, drain fluids, etc to prepair for the installation. The setup is sweet looking, all the mustang guys having work done at Lidio's were gawking at my car. I took a bunch of digital pictures but my buddy that I borrowed the cam from isnt home for him to put them on disk for me. Nates car is there too.....soon to be joined by Bob Mathis's tomorrow I hear....

jgc61sr2002
09-05-2003, 04:50 PM
MI2QWK4U - The installation sounds like it's going very well. Keep us posted. Thanks:up:

Menace
09-05-2003, 07:42 PM
Install is going great. Majority of the major componants are installed after 6 hours. It should be noted that it took about an hour to tear down, drain fluids, etc to prepair for the installation. The setup is sweet looking, all the mustang guys having work done at Lidio's were gawking at my car. I took a bunch of digital pictures but my buddy that I borrowed the cam from isnt home for him to put them on disk for me. Nates car is there too.....soon to be joined by Bob Mathis's tomorrow I hear....

:banana2::burnout: :beer:

Menace
09-05-2003, 09:09 PM
9 more days :P ( I know, I missed 10 more days :P , by 9 minutes) oh well:coolman:

Menace
09-05-2003, 09:12 PM
I was busy.....................:beer : :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Menace
09-08-2003, 03:47 AM
7 more days :P

Marauder57
09-08-2003, 06:12 AM
Menace,

I hope you get some sleeping pills....because at this rate the night before you won't get any sleep and then you will sleep through them doing the install...

Good luck...

MAD-3R
09-08-2003, 07:34 AM
Naw, he wil be there wide awake. I'm worryed about when he's on the road, listening to that engine rumble, the subtle vibration of the block, the soothing whine of the blower. First stop light he comes to he's just going to fall asleep. He'll have the biggest grin on his face, but it wil still be nap time.

Menace
09-08-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Marauder57
Menace,

I hope you get some sleeping pills....because at this rate the night before you won't get any sleep and then you will sleep through them doing the install...

Good luck... Thanks, I was just telling my girlfriend the same thing. I have a plan though, Friday nite I will get good and drunk till early Sat. morning(as usual), Sat. I will get up early (with hangover) and do some yard work. Sat. afternoon back to sleep. Sunday 3am I will start my roadtrip to Trilogy. :P :burnout: :banana2:

Menace
09-08-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by MAD-3R
Naw, he wil be there wide awake. I'm worryed about when he's on the road, listening to that engine rumble, the subtle vibration of the block, the soothing whine of the blower. First stop light he comes to he's just going to fall asleep. He'll have the biggest grin on his face, but it wil still be nap time.

Fortunately I will be sharing driving duties with my girlfriend who is nice enough to accompany me on this ....vacation! :up:

Marauderer
09-08-2003, 01:40 PM
Ignore him Menace... It's not worth it... Just say :P

TAF
09-08-2003, 01:41 PM
Now...let's don't start THIS again...come on boys...

MI2QWK4U
09-08-2003, 02:25 PM
Actually the install time is about 10 hours with 2 guys working on it to get the physical kit installed. Thats what it took for them to do Bob's car Saturday. Since I don't have a real need for the car, and some other folks actually drove a long way to get theirs done, I thought it only fair to let them concentrate on their cars first, even if it takes the Tech away from mine. I believe the Tech doing my car has a total of about 14 hours into it and is wrapping it up as we speak. So for the sake of arguement, lets say the Tech will have 15-16 hours into my install, not 7 days. So by my calculations, looks like the Trilogy kit takes 8-10 less hours to complete than it took to install the Vortech.

Menace
09-08-2003, 04:03 PM
:burnout:

LincMercLover
09-08-2003, 05:43 PM
OK, that's about as clean as this gets... On with the show, eh?

MI2QWK4U
09-08-2003, 06:19 PM
Good news sports fans, Lidio believes he will finish up with Bob's tuning tomorrow and begin tuning mine. He is hopefull that we will be taking my Marauder to Milan Dragway Wednesday night. Anyone else in Michigan want to meet us there?

BilletFlow
09-08-2003, 08:37 PM
I do I do I do.... and we need to get Jerry out there too

cyclone03
09-09-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by SergntMac

Maybe by next year's MM Roundup, we'll have two owners who want to supercharge, and we can have a side by side smackdown, first one to hit the 1320, wins a six pack? Now, this would be fun, pit crew racing attire all around, comentary by TAF...LOL!

Lets do this this year.
I'll take a Trilogy please.
3 man teams,no power tools,except drills.

Make a run down the track,back to the pits,install SC of choice,back down the track.

Sounds good.
I need a sponsor,hello........:)

Menace
09-09-2003, 01:41 PM
6 more days :P

MI2QWK4U
09-09-2003, 02:14 PM
Hi Sarge, you misread my post there due to the fact it was edited by the moderator. I didnt refer to Zacks kit as taking 7 days, but rather responding to a post indicating Trilogy took 7 days, but that was edited out. If you check, I chimed up and gave him credit for what he acomplished. The Trilogy kit went on in about 16-18 hours or so, give or take. My Tech assisted the guys doing Bob Mathis's Marauder since he was in a pinch for time and drove so far. I was happy to wait a little longer since it helped Bob out. Hell, I live 5 minutes from the shop and it was easy for me to wait as opposed to guys that drove from accross the country. I think for the forum, and how things are taken other than the way intended, or as a cheap shot, it would be best not to rehash what lead up to the posts that were deleated, and gave you the wrong idea about my post. You are always free to email me, and you have my number, if you want to know the bottom line without having to wonder.
Dave

MI2QWK4U
09-09-2003, 02:19 PM
Oh...by the way...I forgot to mention that my car is done. Looks real tight! Lidio and I are planning on doing some extensive driving/tuning tonight to get things nailed down with the new software. Hopefully if things go well, we will do the after dyno in the morning and be ready for Milan Dragway tomorrow night!! Nothing like hitting the track to test the cars metal I guess....

Wish us luck, I have been waiting for this since a cold morning in April!

Dave

Menace
09-09-2003, 02:59 PM
NICE! GOOD LUCK...................:up: :banana2: :burnout: :banana2: :up:

sailsmen
09-09-2003, 03:07 PM
Congrats, hope it all goes well! Can't wait to see your posts.

I have been doing some $ figuring on an S/C and it looks like it will be 9 months to 1 year for me.

MI2QWK4U
09-09-2003, 03:16 PM
Sailsmen, from your sig, you have a good start, the trilogy blower will do nothing but complement what you have done already. Bottom line is the money. I am not a salesman, but enough has been posted here on your options. It is no secret that the trilogy kit will be in the 5K range. I dont know what the other options cost, so you will have to contact them and find out. For me there wasnt much of a choice. Local company, Local Supertuner and installer, sort of made up my mind for me. I know I will have access to Lidio anytime I need it, and that is important to me. If you install the kit, you will save money. If not count on 18-20 hours for a speed shop to install it. I will tell you this much, for extras needed beyond this Trilogy kit, dont worry. Lidio provided the new coolant and a replacement o-ring, big deal! That was it. No extras, no suprises. I couldnt be happier with my setup and it will get better as it gets fine tuned. Good luck, its great having choices.

Bigdogjim
09-09-2003, 10:30 PM
Mac: I think once we all get to Texas and have a chance to meet and greet you will see/feel a differance. Pounding on a keyboard is not the same as looking some one in the eye.

Fear not it will all fall into place........

martyo
09-10-2003, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Bigdogjim
Pounding on a keyboard is not the same as pounding some one in the eye...

Hmmmm, there's a thought....

Menace
09-10-2003, 03:48 AM
5 more days :P

Menace
09-11-2003, 04:29 AM
4 more days :P

TooManyFords
09-11-2003, 06:56 AM
Is someone going to bring a kit to Ennis so we can do an install "on the spot" so to speak?

I can bring my Visa card! :D :D

Menace
09-12-2003, 03:11 AM
3 more days :P

Menace
09-12-2003, 05:53 PM
:burnout: :bounce: :burnout: :bounce: :burnout: :bounce: :beer:

Menace
09-12-2003, 08:53 PM
:D :banana2: :bounce: :rock: :rasta: :beer: :P

Menace
09-12-2003, 08:53 PM
:D :banana2: :bounce: :rock: :rasta: :beer: :P

SergntMac
09-12-2003, 09:00 PM
Man-oh-man...You are the best! You got my vote, big time, Menace!

Menace
09-12-2003, 09:01 PM
2 more days :P

Menace
09-13-2003, 08:13 AM
This countdown will end today after 37 days I am now getting ready to leave for Michigan. We've had some fun here and some disagreements. Its been very entertaining and somewhat informative to say the least. I would like to thank all those who participated. I want to thank all the vendors on this site for their support and for giving us so many options for our cars. Also, thank you to Logan for creating this site and to Jerry Barnes for supervising this forum. Well that's about it. I will have a full report on our trip on the thread I just started ( Trilogy trip ) next Thurs. or Fri. Until then everyone take care and have a good weekend. :P

MM03MOK
09-13-2003, 08:19 AM
This countdown will end today after 37 days I am now getting ready to leave for Michigan. We've had some fun here and some disagreements. Its been very entertaining and somewhat informative to say the least. I would like to thank all those who participated. I want to thank all the vendors on this site for their support and for giving us so many options for our cars. Also, thank you to Logan for creating this site and to Jerry Barnes for supervising this forum. Well that's about it. I will have a full report on our trip on the thread I just started ( Trilogy trip ) next Thurs. or Fri. Until then everyone take care and have a good weekend. :P
Have a safe trip, Menace. Looking forward to meeting you and getting a demonstration sometime soon!!!!!!!!

:banana2::banana: :banana2: