4" flex tubing. 36" long
8 Fuel 42 LB Injectors part
Custom Fan shroud with brackets
Aftercooler reservoir w/hardware bag
High Volume Heat exchanger with powder coated Bracket
Custom after cooler with fittings
High Volume water Electric Booster Pump with hardware and remote LED
New coolant reservoir (w/o cap)
Modified coolant crossover pipe (core charge if not returned)
1/8" powdercoated steel ‘A’ bracket approx. 31" long
3" black plastic elbow w/3/4" barbed nipple
3" black plastic elbow w/ 90deg. 5/8" barbed fitting
Custom silver bracket with 3 ½" hole
Ported vacuum valve Bosch by pass valve
¾" 90 degree barbed elbow (plastic)
8" powdercoated air pipe w/2 welded female fittings welded in.
16" powdercoated air pipe w/1 ¾" female fitting welded in
Coolant hose w/2 90 deg. Bends # 593 12 ½" long.
5/8" coolant hose w/ 90 deg. Bend # 4106 36" long
1" coolant hose 12" long.
10" clear tubing with female brass fitting on end. (Heat exch.to pump)
112" of 5/8" coolant hose.
62" coolant hose w/ 90 deg bend
48" coolant hose w/ 90 deg. Bend
Custom coolant hose ‘Y’ junction block w/ metal sleeve and J shape return hose.
Various sized Hose clamps.
Custom Mass Air flow Sensor wiring Harness with Intake air Temperature sensor and Harness.
Two Vacuum T fittings with 4" vacuum hose
High Volume Twin Cobra Fuel pump assembly (core charge if not returned)

The best tuning availble in the United States our tuning is dyno proven every day, Single Delta Chip is included or EEC Flash (www.reinhartautomotive.com/performancechips.ivnu)

Technical support customer service, six days a week.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

http://www.vortechsuperchargers.com/news/reinhart.html

Dennis A Reinhart
WWW.ReinhartAutomotive.Com

JET
08-21-2003, 07:58 PM
How long should the engine last with this package? I want it but I put 25,000 miles on the car this past year. Everyone i ask said it depends on hard you drive it but who gets this kind of package to not run it hard? I've heard that 100,000 miles is alot but at this point It will be there in 3 more years.

Looking forward to your feedback and that of other members.

Dennis Reinhart
08-21-2003, 08:10 PM
That's a fair question, and that depends on the driver, no matter who's kit you buy this car still has 10.2 to 1 compression on Hypertectic Pistons and marginal rods if the car is maintained and kept with good Gasoline and driven properly there is no reason why it won't make a 100k with 8/10 PSI.

Now if you are going to race this car every week and beat on it I have no Idea, how long it will last, I don't think any one else does either, so this kit as good as they come, and it makes no difference who's kit you have, with out the proper tuning, the kit is worthless and the engine won't last, a N/A car can lose an engine with an improperly setup chip.

If you want to remove all doubt and make a mid 11 second car. You can take a stock Marauder motor and put billet oil pump gears and a good set of Rods and bearings and Main bearings and 8 1/2 to 1 forged pistons and put 13+ PSI on this motor, and its about Bullit proof with + 475 RWHP. I am curently putting a package together using a 03 Cobra motor, and the Vortech SQ T Trim with 15 PSI, this car will make 550 to the tires run low 11's or high 10's still get relativly good gas milage and make your heart flutter. Call me any time I will be glad to answer any questions you have.

Zack
08-21-2003, 08:12 PM
That is a question that has no answer. I know for a fact I will rebuild my engine with stronger parts long before anything happens. But even that statement could be wrong. There are guys on this forum who have lost motors for unexplained reasons without superchargers. The same statements apply to cars as do people... "when its their time to go, they go." All the S/C kits marketed currently have proven safe reliable horsepower. Be an optimist like me, live for the moment, enjoy the car and the parts you buy for it, and leave your worries elsewhere.

Dennis Reinhart
08-21-2003, 08:19 PM
That is a question that has no answer. I know for a fact I will rebuild my engine with stronger parts long before anything happens. But even that statement could be wrong. There are guys on this forum who have lost motors for unexplained reasons without superchargers. The same statements apply to cars as do people... "when its their time to go, they go." All the S/C kits marketed currently have proven safe reliable horsepower. Be an optimist like me, live for the moment, enjoy the car and the parts you buy for it, and leave your worries elsewhere.

4:10 Gears, Chip, Stat & Plugs
Headers, High Flow Cats, X Pipe
Flowmasters, Converter
Dynotech MMX Driveshaft
3 Working Gauges in Cluster
35% Window Tint Gods Head Stickers
Kenwood 3-Ways Out Back
Pioneer 4-Ways Up Front
Badgeless Grill, Pinstriped Taillights
Rear end Girdle & Stud Kit
Eibachs & Sway Bar
Dual Gauge Pod w/Boost & Fuel Pres.
S/C from that guy in the state they filmed Miami Vice? In my garage.

I did Not Know Don Johnson Lives in Florida:D :D :D :D

JET
08-21-2003, 08:31 PM
Zack,
that's a great theory but this is not my other car, it's my daily driver. Lets asume the car does make it to 100k. What are we left with at that point? What could you do with it then? Are there people buying cars that have beeten up for a 100k? Is it worth anything in trade or resale at this point?

Do people buy new engines in anticipation that their's isn't gooing to last much longer?

I realize everything is a calculated risk however I feel i need a little bit more information before I can make that decession.

Dennis Reinhart
08-21-2003, 08:51 PM
Again I nor any one else can tell you if your motor will last to a 100k with or without a super charger I cannot tell you what the resale value of your car is, Frankly I don't care what they say the car is worth, I love this car, to me its priceless. I built a kit to make safe proven power, I have installed blowers on cars with 75 k on them they ran fine, and many still are, again it depends on you and your driving habits that determines the longevity of any Motor modified or non modified.

Marauder57
08-21-2003, 09:16 PM
First off I spotted some stuff you missed on your list Dennis....the kitchen sink! :D That is not a kit....that is a serious assembly....Zack I REALLY look forward to hearing how you like this bad boy.....

As for an SC and longevity....this is a tough question really....I mean there are so many variables on engine life with just a stock MM....I think it is fair to say that most of your vendors or pretty much all have taken the time to make what they feel is safe power....but I don't think anyone including Ford will say "Hey I guarantee you will get "X" out of your car....I do think the "depends upon the driver" is a big variable....

But I must say I admire the "Let's get it on" attitude that Zack has and that is guy who will really get the most enjoyment out of his car! :D

SergntMac
08-22-2003, 02:54 AM
I've said this before, it applies here again. This isn't just any old automobile, it's destined to be a classic, another '57 Chevy, and we still see them out and about, yes?

This car won't be passing away anytime soon, own one, build it right, and drive it forever. The bone yards have a 10 year supply of panther parts, you're not going to run short anytime soon. The aftermarkets are chock full of options too, a supercharger is only part of it. Whole motors are available under 3K.

Longevity isn't predictable, a lot depends on you. But, I think this car has a shelf life longer that you expect. The Lord knows it will out live me.

martyo
08-22-2003, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by SergntMac
The Lord knows it will out live me.

Nothing survives the immortal!

SergntMac
08-22-2003, 01:30 PM
My first wife said the same thing, but she spelled it differently...