PDA

View Full Version : MCCI 29th Annual All Ford Show

Eric91Z
05-30-2008, 11:11 AM
I just thought I would post this up for those of you in the Iowa area. This Sunday - June 1, 2008 - is the 29th Annual All Ford car show sponsored by the Mustang Club of Central Iowa.

I went last year and even with the threat of rain off and on - especially in the moring - it was a good show. Of course, lots of Mustangs and other Ford vehicles, but some Mercury and Lincolns there too. I was the lone Marauder.

They give out really nice trophies to the first 3 places in each class. Even my 2nd place one from last year is quite nice.

Anyway, here is the run down:

Date: June 1, 2008 (this Sunday)
Place: Valley Junction, West Des Moines, IA (5th Street - about 3 block West of 63rd street - you can exist from I-235 on 63rd Street and head South)
Awards: 3pm

Lots of neat little shops in the area that were open last year. Something for the wife and kids to do if they come with. Some food was provided and there are a couple of restaurants on that street too. Also, a nice ice cream parlor that was refreshing in the middle of the hot, humid afternoon.

Anyway, thought I would throw that out there. I will be there as long as it isn't pouring down rain. PM me if you need directions.