PDA

View Full Version : Friday 6/6 Epping Drag Day

KB-Marauder-S
05-31-2008, 08:37 AM
Unfortunately, I spoke with Joe at New England Drag Way and he said the very next Saturday he has open for us will not be till mid September.
I told him, we’d take it - seeing its months away but, we can plan that latter.

GOOD NEWS is he can take us this Friday 6/6 , said to be there around 4:30ish and he will hook us up with the same deal.:)

I know it is not the best day but, lets try to make it work. We need to get at least 10 cars. Shouldn't be that hard.

I’m taking the day off and will leave around 1pm, stop for lunch along the way.
Will be a lot of fun!!

Let’s keep this simple, please only reply if you intend on making the commitment.

Looking forward to meeting some new Marauders..

KB-Marauder-S

courtmarshall
06-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Heading to Carlisle!!! Can't make it :(

KB-Marauder-S
06-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Heading to Carlisle!!! Can't make it :(

Doesn't look like anyone is going??????????????????

I am going to call the track Wednesday night and tell them it is a NO GO for our own lane because, we don't have enough cars :shake:

I'm still going to go, the weather is going to be perfect.

I'm not setting up any more drag days either.. someone else can do it.
This guy is going to be pissed at me now.

Mike

KB-Marauder-S
06-04-2008, 01:19 PM
Doesn't look like anyone is going??????????????????

I am going to call the track Wednesday night and tell them it is a NO GO for our own lane because, we don't have enough cars :shake:

I'm still going to go, the weather is going to be perfect.

Mike

I called Joe today, told him couldn't get enough cars for our own lane.
He was cool with it, said IF we get something to gether again he can take care of us starting next week on any Wednesday or Friday night.
Just let him know in advance. So if soemone else wants to pick a day and try to get people together..let me know.

I'm still going this Friday if anyone wants to join.

Mike

Go Mifuni
06-05-2008, 06:57 AM
If I can't get my bike running tonight, I may show up. I'm dying to throw my new gears down the track. :burnout:

KB-Marauder-S
06-05-2008, 03:19 PM
If I can't get my bike running tonight, I may show up. I'm dying to throw my new gears down the track. :burnout:

Well- I'll be there just look for my car.