PDA

View Full Version : Another Satisfied Customer ...

Professor
06-02-2008, 02:55 PM
I added Lidio's tune over the weekend and took her out for a spin. More than anything, I appreciate how the car is now decisive about what gear it wants to be in at all times. No more shifting in and out of gears for no apparent reason. If I can keep my foot out of it, it should actually get better gas mileage for no other reason than being in the optimum gear. Also, it is fun to nail at any rpm. No more wondering if it will downshift when floored. The first-second shift is quick and firm, but not obnoxious. Around town shifts are quick and precise, but not overly firm. That's just my seat-of-the-pants analysis.

Can't wait to see what she does when I put in the 4.10's in the next two weeks!! :D

Thanks Lidio!!!

dohc324ci
06-02-2008, 03:05 PM
Thats exactly what I experienced! Gas milage was a bonus! It seemed it was always hunting for gears when you wanted to go you had to give it more 3/4 throttle. With the tune half throttle is need to get up to speed without mashing it.

Marauderman
06-02-2008, 06:15 PM
Can't wait to see what she does when I put in the 4.10's in the next two weeks!! :D

........ah......your gonna be plaster deep back into your seat the further your foot goes down----and your gonna love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!purrrrr fact!!!!

ckadiddle
06-04-2008, 09:28 AM
You will find after a week or two you will get really good at shifting gears with the gas pedal. Your foot will learn exactly how much pressure is needed to control shifts. What was very unpredictable with the factory tune is now VERY predictable with Lidio or Dr tune.