PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Marauder "Breakfast Club" Pics in the Photo Gallery

TAF
08-23-2003, 08:41 AM
Thanks to all who showed for our largest gathering yet. Toncan drove up from Augusta, Festus with our first Blue, Glassman to show off those new Baer Brakes and Flash for showing us that new E-trim blown Marauder from Mark Ray at Zeus Automotive. And, of course...Black Terror, White Knuckles and our favorite SS driver, ssfugitive were on hand.

I need to bring more cash next time...a c-note wasn't enough to get a test-drive in the blown Marauder. Maybe I need Marty's kinda money?

Several took mine with the Eibach springs for a ride...maybe they'll post thier thoughts here for those still "on the fence".

Pics are in the Photo Gallery.

jgc61sr2002
08-23-2003, 09:13 AM
Todd - Sounds like you all had a good time.:D

toncan
08-23-2003, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the test drive Todd.Gives me a lot to think about and I need to save up some dough.Had a great time will try to become a regular. Might drive my SS to give ssfugitive company.

TAF
08-23-2003, 12:07 PM
It was great to have you and meet you Tony. Now, get Ben "on-board" with one! Now that you've felt the difference...here's a number you'll need...

Dennis Reinhart
Ph: 904.276.5003

frdwrnch
08-23-2003, 01:53 PM
Todd, you are such a Bad influence for some of us. Stealing us away from our wives for such frivolous activities as car meetings, dyno runs, indulging us in making our wallets lighter and our right foot happier. God bless you, Damn glad to know you. Wish I could have been there.

Marauderman
08-23-2003, 05:35 PM
frdwrnch--hardy -har-har---not to worry--you never know--our carolina group may be sport'n a blower in the near future as well and you'll get your chance to play......sombody in our group -- listen up folks ---who, I say, who is secretly planing or doing something??--surely somebody is--oh I get it --it's a secret--we'll just have to wait...paitence...all....

Bigdogjim
08-23-2003, 05:39 PM
Looks good! Nice too see that many MM parked in a row and not on a dealers lot!

Marauderman
08-23-2003, 05:45 PM
Todd- Nice report as requested ( last week)-- Nice line up and very nice Blower ...so he showed afterall---nice...... and to all attendees---Hi and nice meet --and I too like frdwrnch would liked to have been there--was coming but worked called instead.....the more we all meet the more we remove the part of friends we haven't met syndrome.......Tom

TAF
08-24-2003, 10:05 AM
I say we put a "joint-meet" between the ATL & NC Marauders and go "run the tail" this fall!!!

www.tailofthedragon.com

Marauderman
08-24-2003, 03:46 PM
WE planed on something like that for our Oct. meet..to meet in Willie's area ( prchman) ..the fall colors....outta be funn..more details to come ..we decided this in our July meet..--the two getting togetrher either here or half way latewr on sounds great--if not in Oct..maybe another time--eventually--we will make it happen--the more we start taking about it the more all will be ablt to put it into perspective ( travel wise)--it'll hapen--just don't know when--but when it does--it willdefinitely be another all day event--OH YEAH!!!

Marauderman
08-24-2003, 04:07 PM
gotta fix those keys