PDA

View Full Version : I met Dennis

BigMerc
08-23-2003, 06:50 PM
I met Dennis today at the Tampa tune and saw both S/C Marauders. They are all that they were said to be. I went for a ride in the blue one, and what very happy with what I saw
What a good package Dennis has here, I'm going to start collecting cans soon to get the money if I have to. The exhaust system is not really louder at all, but sounds great under acceleration. The only thing i didnt care for a bunch was the Eibach springs the front bounced too much for me, but thats a preference I guess. Dennis is an everyday Joe who knows his stuff and it shows. Dennis even took the time to teach some math to a fast food manager (inside joke). If I was happy about the system before today, I'm equal to a religious zealot today! I must have the DR package and if you are on the fence, JUMP! it will be everything you imagined and more. The time and effort that has been placed into the system is evident, and Dennis is always looking towards refinement, getting everything you can from the system while maintaining reliability.

I'm really glad I went, it was a great thing to see all that ford Iron around.