PDA

View Full Version : Moose Car Show in Lockport

chapel1
08-23-2003, 09:11 PM
Ive been cleaning up my car for two days trying to get it to showrom or better conditition.Whew!! I'm still not done.I got to get up early tomarrow to vacuum and clean the glass.
The show is on 159th street just west of Ceder Road.It's Sunday 8/24 all day and to show your car there is a $15.00 entry fee.I was told I should bring my Marauder and that people would find it of interest?We'll see?
Sorry for the late notice I was just told about the show on Wednesday.I tell you what happens later.

chapel1
08-25-2003, 06:30 PM
MAN!! What a show at the Moose piknik grounds.There had to be over 400 cars there.And after the show they shut down 159th st so we could do burnouts!Everone paid $15.00 to show ,but in return you got a plastic tote with all sorts of car detailing goodies and everone got a small trophy with your name and make ,year of your car on it.It was lots of fun ,I met a lot of nice people and boy were there some huge big blocks and hemis there,I mean so seroius I could'nt believe they would be street legal cars?