PDA

View Full Version : That Thursday Night deal

Paul T. Casey
06-17-2008, 05:31 PM
I'm up here in Salem/Peabody for the next few weeks. You guys still doing that Thursday night "mini-meet"? If so, where and when? Also, thinking about headed to NED next Wed.

sd8683
06-17-2008, 06:08 PM
I wish I could go to
NED next Wednesday so I could have bet you a cheeseburger that I'd beat ya, lol, but I'm gonna wait til I get my kooks and intake spacer are installed.

KB-Marauder-S
06-17-2008, 09:08 PM
I'm up here in Salem/Peabody for the next few weeks. You guys still doing that Thursday night "mini-meet"? If so, where and when? Also, thinking about headed to NED next Wed.

I'll be around, there is alot of mini shows and we can also see if any of the other guys are around. I hear may be a meet soon in Norwood again.
Just let me know when you want to meet.
Mike

Go Mifuni
06-18-2008, 12:43 PM

The "mini-meet" you speak of sometimes happens at the 99 in Fitchburg. I've been going there every Thursday eve for the past 9 years and opened it up to any MMers that wanted to join me. I usually show up around 8:30-9:00 and sit in the corner on the right-hand side of the bar.
You and anyone else (except Jarod :lol:) are more than welcome.
It would be good to see you again and next Wed at NED is a possibility.
What time are you thinking of heading up?

Paul T. Casey
06-18-2008, 05:22 PM
The "mini-meet" you speak of sometimes happens at the 99 in Fitchburg. I've been going there every Thursday eve for the past 9 years and opened it up to any MMers that wanted to join me. I usually show up around 8:30-9:00 and sit in the corner on the right-hand side of the bar.
You and anyone else (except Jarod :lol:) are more than welcome.
It would be good to see you again and next Wed at NED is a possibility.
What time are you thinking of heading up?

Ahh, someone who can answer a question. Fitchburg, I'll mapquest it, and see you tomorrow. As for NED, I'll have to see how early I can sneak out of work. At this time of year, I don't have a lot of company loyalty. :D

Rocknthehawk
06-18-2008, 05:46 PM
ohh so mr paul t. casey himself will be at the 99 tomorrow?

i'll have to bring the thunderbolt, as hot-rauder's mm is having the new motor installed at the moment.

KB-Marauder-S
06-19-2008, 12:16 PM
ohh so mr paul t. casey himself will be at the 99 tomorrow?

i'll have to bring the thunderbolt, as hot-rauder's mm is having the new motor installed at the moment.

What time are you guys meeting up at the 99 ??
I can be there about 7:00 but, have to leave about 8:45.
Mike

Go Mifuni
06-19-2008, 12:29 PM
What time are you guys meeting up at the 99 ??
I can be there about 7:00 but, have to leave about 8:45.
Mike

I usually don't get there until 8:30. I'll try to be a bit early but no guarantees.

If we park in the rear of the lot, we may be able to park together. It shouldn't be crowded tonight now that bball is done.

Go into the bar area and head to the right. That's our usual hang out. :beer:

KB-Marauder-S
06-19-2008, 12:32 PM
I usually don't get there until 8:30. I'll try to be a bit early but no guarantees.

If we park in the rear of the lot, we may be able to park together. It shouldn't be crowded tonight now that bball is done.

Go into the bar area and head to the right. That's our usual hang out. :beer:

Well, I am waiting to hear from Sean , see if he is going to go too.
I don't want to get there at 7 and no one show up till 8ish, then I have to leave for work.

Go Mifuni
06-19-2008, 12:38 PM
I don't want to get there at 7 and no one show up till 8ish, then I have to leave for work.

I'll definitely be there, 8:30 at the latest.

Egon Spengler
06-19-2008, 01:13 PM
I'll definitely be there, 8:30 at the latest.

Lets get something going in worcester will ya? You live close to me!

Go Mifuni
06-19-2008, 01:28 PM
Lets get something going in worcester will ya? You live close to me!

Hey man! Pick a day!
I've been doing this Thursday thing for the past 9 years. I can't stop now. lol

Rocknthehawk
06-19-2008, 02:43 PM

are you guys going?

KB-Marauder-S
06-19-2008, 02:49 PM
are you guys going?

No- I talked with Sean, it's not worth it for us because I have to leave at 8:45. You guys are not getting there till then.

Next week for sure if you guys can get there a bit earlier.
Thanks-Mike

Go Mifuni
06-20-2008, 04:24 AM
I got there at 8:35 and sat by myself for an hour. :alone:

sd8683
06-20-2008, 04:33 AM

I would go but its a little late for me, I have to be up at 5am, its about an our drive

Rocknthehawk
06-20-2008, 09:20 AM
I finally got my show truck running, so i didn't make it.

what about next thursday? Mike(s), sean, tom? anyone?

bueller...

sd8683
06-20-2008, 09:59 AM
I finally got my show truck running, so i didn't make it.

what about next thursday? Mike(s), sean, tom? anyone?

bueller...

I can't next week I start the 3-11 shift

Egon Spengler
06-20-2008, 10:28 AM
I'll try! I have been meaning to get out there! I actually went to a 99 last night, but it was the one in worcester near the west boylston line... Didn't feel like making the trek... but I was thinking of you guys! Maybe I will have my headlight flashers in by then... then I just hafta do the grill lights

KB-Marauder-S
06-20-2008, 12:42 PM

Thats bull***** man, these guys need to start commiting to meets.
I'd would have been so pi*sed off if I drove all that way and then no one else showed.
I wanted to meet you too, I'm working over nights now so I am off weekends and around week days up till about 9pm.
Mike

Go Mifuni
06-21-2008, 03:51 AM
I'd would have been so pi*sed off if I drove all that way and then no one else showed.
Mike

No big deal. Thankfully they still serve beer to people sitting by themselves in the corner. :beer:
Like I said before, and I think before that; I'm there EVERY Thursday (unless of course there is a major crisis at home, which HAS happened on one or two occasions). I meet with a couple of my Kenpo buddies (Dave, Ed, Tim) and we (or at least I) have been doing this for the past 9 years.
There were so many Central MA MMers that I opened it up to them as well as an informal meet.
Folks come, cool. They don't, oh well. I'm there regardless.

It would be cool to get a bunch together similar to the meet we had at the Marlborough 99 a few months back. Unfortunately my car didn't make the pics. One of those "Major crisis moments" I spoke of lol.
The problem is picking a date everyone can make it and then finding a location everyone can live with. Not easy.

Rocknthehawk
06-21-2008, 09:01 AM
Mike, if you want, i can pm you my cell number, so if you end up there alone, you can give me a call. It's like 8 minutes from my house, and i'm usually not too busy.

hot-rauder
06-23-2008, 08:40 AM
sorry mike, i will stop in this thursday.... i should have my car back but now guartantees.... if i dont have mine i will have the Mach1 out. it is always a good time seeing you and your autostart (wifey) there. lmao