PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tucker

tammy
06-18-2008, 09:19 AM
Remember me.LOL We meet again. I just wanted to vouch for Jay's CAI systems. I'm about to call and get one for my new MM but i already own one on my Shelby Gt500. The week we got it that was the first mod we done. Tony at HP in Jax ordered it and did a dyno before and after and the gains where awesome! Well worth the money and a very sharp piece of art underthehood. I had a little rubbing but it can be fixed and Jay even offered me a new piece that got scuffed up but hey it's not that bad and it's been going strong on my s/c shelby for two years! I would'nt consider any other CAI just my two cents for memebers debating and you can't be Jay standing behind his products.:soapbox:

chader
06-18-2008, 09:45 AM
A Shelby and A MM????married.....lol

tammy
06-18-2008, 12:23 PM
Got the shelby for my husband for christmas in 06 and the MM for fathers day this year. It was a last minute purchase he's always wanted one. I could'nt stand it he's outta town and I called Jay and ordered the CAI.:beer: I'm a motorhead myself so it's not all for him.:burnout:

SID210SA
06-18-2008, 12:26 PM
Congrats on you new purchase and welcome to the site!!!

Tucker
06-18-2008, 12:49 PM
Thanks Tammy, good talking to you.

It shipped today, so maybe Friday.
I put a set of strut bar spacers in the box for your Shelby. I don't think we had them when you ordered, plus the Vert engine sits higher. Anyway, throw them under your bar.

Thanks for coming back
Jay

tammy
06-18-2008, 01:16 PM
Thanks so much! Man i love that Shelby but i never get to drive it with 5 kids there's no time. Everytime i walk in the back of the shop i just admire it but i'll have one of my guys do that for me. I am so excited to get the CAI i'm about to bust to start modding this car. I'm looking into superchargers already. I just love to hear that WHINE must be a girl thing.;)

tammy
06-21-2008, 10:37 AM
Jay I got my CAI yesterday! In less than an hour we had the car pulled in and installed! I love it a beautiful piece of work and I definetly noticed more throttle response! Thanks for the brackets for the shelby.

DOOM
06-21-2008, 11:18 AM
Can you post pics of the intake?

tammy
06-21-2008, 02:51 PM
I don't have my camera till monday but i certainly will.

chader
06-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Thanks so much! Man i love that Shelby but i never get to drive it with 5 kids there's no time. Everytime i walk in the back of the shop i just admire it but i'll have one of my guys do that for me. I am so excited to get the CAI i'm about to bust to start modding this car. I'm looking into superchargers already. I just love to hear that WHINE must be a girl thing.;)

do you want a 6th kid???.......lol

ctrlraven
06-21-2008, 05:14 PM
do you want a 6th kid???.......lol

Lucky # 7 here!!!! Very well mannered also. :D

tammy
06-22-2008, 04:59 PM
I never did have a boy:coolman:. I'm to young for you guys to be a son anyways.;) I will try to get some pics up tomorrow for those interested.

chader
06-22-2008, 07:58 PM
I never did have a boy:coolman:. I'm to young for you guys to be a son anyways.;) I will try to get some pics up tomorrow for those interested.

Do you want pictures of your new son/s?

Tucker
06-23-2008, 05:18 AM
Good to hear Tammy!

Jay

tammy
06-23-2008, 10:30 AM
Heres the pic

Mest30
07-09-2008, 06:19 PM

How about a 2nd husband? No need to answer. A GT500 means yes, a blown MM means no.