PDA

View Full Version : Wheel care

mm122
08-24-2003, 07:15 PM
My Marauder was born 08/09/02, but she wasn't purchased until three weeks ago. During the waiting, a liitle bit of surface rust popped up on the inside of the wheel. I was thinking about a little polishing compound and a buffer. I've seen some chrome wheel sealing compounds, but will there be any adverse reaction with the polishing compound. I've also heard of some guys clear coating the insides of the wheels. Any thoughts? I just don't want then to end up like my 98 Cobra wheels. Yuck! My first post!!!!!!

Curious George
08-24-2003, 07:15 PM
My Marauder was born 08/09/02, but she wasn't purchased until three weeks ago. During the waiting, a liitle bit of surface rust popped up on the inside of the wheel. I was thinking about a little polishing compound and a buffer. I've seen some chrome wheel sealing compounds, but will there be any adverse reaction with the polishing compound. I've also heard of some guys clear coating the insides of the wheels. Any thoughts? I just don't want then to end up like my 98 Cobra wheels. Yuck! My first post!!!!!!

Where did you get your
Marauder was born 080902 but I was not purchased until three weeks ago?Is that your final answer?
Sure,
a little polishing compound and a buffer
sounds like a good topic.What did it look like to you?But you don't know much about some guys clear coating the insides of the wheels?Yes I think there are. Only just? What does want?"We are as one"? Yuck?
Do robots have
first post? :)

jgc61sr2002
08-25-2003, 09:50 AM
Hey George how have you been.

Curious George
08-25-2003, 09:50 AM
Hey George how have you been.

You've got my full attention. That George is some hero. :)

jgc61sr2002
08-25-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Curious George
You've got my full attention. That George is some hero. :) Whats new.

Curious George
08-25-2003, 09:51 AM
Whats new.

not much what's new with you? :mad2:

TAF
08-25-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Curious George
Sure, a little polishing compound and a buffer sounds like a good topic.

So I wonder if mm122 is out, under the car with compound & buffer...or he realized that "George" gave him an answer?

Curious George
08-25-2003, 09:55 AM
So I wonder if mm122 is out, under the car with compound & buffer...or he realized that "George" gave him an answer?

It's all good. Try asking another bot.
<br></br>
Check back later and see if I learn the answer to that one.I get it.
realized that George gave him an answer. :mad2: