PDA

View Full Version : Putting this out there New England!!

Egon Spengler
06-24-2008, 10:03 AM
Anybody going to www.summernationals.com (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/www.summernationals.com)? I will be going up there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and I live right down the street from there! Anybody that is going and interested in meeting up with me.... LET ME KNOW!!! I always have a good time and it would be cool to maybe have a couple parked together!!

Davesvt2000
06-24-2008, 10:59 AM
I thought this year it was Thurs - Sat, no sunday.. ?

KB-Marauder-S
06-24-2008, 11:33 AM
Anybody going to www.summernationals.com (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/www.summernationals.com)? I will be going up there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and I live right down the street from there! Anybody that is going and interested in meeting up with me.... LET ME KNOW!!! I always have a good time and it would be cool to maybe have a couple parked together!!

I could go on Saturday, how will I find you and do you have to register now inorder to get into the burnouts? Whats the deal?
Mike

Egon Spengler
06-24-2008, 12:45 PM
It is through Sunday... Thursday is registration day and fri, sat, and sun is in the park and downtown. You can preregister on the website and then you have to go down to the crown plaza hotel and get your registration and wrist bands before you can get into the show area. When you go down to register, you tell them you are registering and they will let you bring your car into the show area to go and register. I will be around, but I was thinking about everyone meeting at my house and then driving in together some friday, saturday, or sunday morning... orif we can't agree on a time... meet up in the park, and maybe move cars around in the park so we are together... I dunno... I am up for suggestions

KB-Marauder-S
06-24-2008, 02:54 PM
[quote=tjmorin82;628155]It is through Sunday... Thursday is registration day and fri, sat, and sun is in the park and downtown. You can preregister on the website and then you have to go down to the crown plaza hotel and get your registration and wrist bands before you can get into the show area. When you go down to register, you tell them you are registering and they will let you bring your car into the show area to go and register. I will be around, but I was thinking about everyone meeting at my house and then driving in together some friday, saturday, or sunday morning... orif we can't agree on a time... meet up in the park, and maybe move cars around in the park so we are together... I dunno... I am up for suggestions[/quot

What time Saturday do you want to meet, I have to work Firday over night so If I can catch a few hours sleep? Mike

Go Mifuni
06-25-2008, 07:00 AM

I was going to ask the same thing! I'm not sure yet what I'm doing. It would be cool to get a bunch together. I'll ask the wifey.

Rocknthehawk
06-25-2008, 09:27 AM
I'm going to try and make it with my show truck...

Raudermaster
06-25-2008, 08:57 PM
I'll most likely be there with my buddy and his dad. They always go, it's traditional. I'll probably be there all 3 days. FYI I'm going to enter the burnout contest and win.

KB-Marauder-S
06-26-2008, 12:54 AM
I'll most likely be there with my buddy and his dad. They always go, it's traditional. I'll probably be there all 3 days. FYI I'm going to enter the burnout contest and win.

Your rauder will finally be able to do a burnout, easy in the rain ...
Forecast says rain all weekend :shake:

Egon Spengler
06-26-2008, 05:39 AM
I f***ing hate new england!!!

KB-Marauder-S
06-27-2008, 02:55 AM
I f***ing hate new england!!!
If it is not raining , what is the plan?
I can be in Worester by 11am.
Mike

Go Mifuni
06-27-2008, 04:17 AM
If it is not raining , what is the plan?
I can be in Worester by 11am.
Mike

It's too early make a forecast for next weekend. Maybe if any of the old time forecasters were still around, they could do it, but not today. The old timers could read the weather and use gut instinct to predict. I remember when I was younger you could pretty much bet on the guy being right. Today, they let the computer run simulations and read the data. No gut.
Then they'll say something like "Today will be partly sunny, partly cloudy with a chance of rain." lol
Pretty much covers all the bases.

Pencil me in.

KB-Marauder-S
06-27-2008, 10:08 AM
It's too early make a forecast for next weekend. Maybe if any of the old time forecasters were still around, they could do it, but not today. The old timers could read the weather and use gut instinct to predict. I remember when I was younger you could pretty much bet on the guy being right. Today, they let the computer run simulations and read the data. No gut.
Then they'll say something like "Today will be partly sunny, partly cloudy with a chance of rain." lol
Pretty much covers all the bases.

Pencil me in.

*****, I thought it was this weekend lol. :lol:
Ok then lets see how it goes.
Thanks-Mike

Go Mifuni
06-27-2008, 10:43 AM
*****, I thought it was this weekend lol. :lol:
Ok then lets see how it goes.
Thanks-Mike

Oops! lol
http://www.summernationals.com/index2.html
There's even a weather map on the right if you scroll down.

hot-rauder
06-27-2008, 11:11 AM
i should have my MM back by then.... pencil me in.

Egon Spengler
06-27-2008, 12:14 PM
I usually leave around 7 to get into the park and grab breakfast with my father and his friends... if guys plan on going later than that, I will just meet up with you guys in the park most likely unless it is close to that time, then I will wait and we can go as a "gang".... I live very close VERY CLOSE

Eric-Blk2004
06-27-2008, 12:51 PM
Whats the meeting place if I am screwed with work I might show up

Egon Spengler
06-27-2008, 01:23 PM
We will figure something out... if we all go to the park at different times, we could probably call eachother up or see eachother and move cars around

Raudermaster
06-29-2008, 12:02 PM
The weather will probably suck.....I'll still be there though with my buddy.

Rocknthehawk
06-29-2008, 05:25 PM

my buddy...where ever i go he goes...my buddy...

http://cakeplow.com/uploaded_images/mybuddy.jpg

KB-Marauder-S
06-29-2008, 06:58 PM

You still got your MM ?

Raudermaster
06-29-2008, 08:27 PM
For now, yep. 2 serious buyers, just waiting on a freakin' tune. Doug keeps dickin' me around.

sd8683
06-29-2008, 08:31 PM
For now, yep. 2 serious buyers, just waiting on a freakin' tune. Doug keeps dickin' me around.

Did you go to see Doug and he didn't show up?? That's what he did to me first time around, he definately hooked me up though so I can't complain

Raudermaster
06-29-2008, 08:50 PM
I was supposed to go Friday, he got hung up at another job. Then Saturday I was supposed to go, never heard back from him. He better call me tomorrow. He's a good guy though, and I know he'll take care of me.

Egon Spengler
07-03-2008, 05:09 AM
Let me know who is interested in going... looks like a crappy weekend... I will be around all of it though so give me a call and we'll arrange to head in together or meet in the park or if anybody goes downtown, give me a call and we will try to meet up to at least introduce ourselves to eachother.

508-523-3644

wrightroll
07-04-2008, 06:30 AM
I will probably be going Sunday. Let me know where eveyone decides to meet up and I'll be there.
860-942-4388

Egon Spengler
07-07-2008, 08:59 AM
I was there fri, sat, and sun and saw no marauders... I heard there were a few there, but noone ever called and I didn't see any! where was everyone!?!?! I was parked by the pavilion... Got to meet Thunderbolt which was cool, he is the first and only person I have talked to in person from the forum!!! NICE TO MEET YOU!

Egon Spengler
07-07-2008, 09:04 AM
Bought a non-dot german style helmet in the park and had a family friend that was doing pinstripping in the park do some stripping on it... I paid $30 for the helmet and he freehanded this for $25... I gave him $30! Came out incredible!!!!!
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/7/8/6/6/0704081517.jpg

Rocknthehawk
07-07-2008, 09:11 AM
wow tom, that looks awesome!

Yeah, and i carded that mm on my way out...

and i saw you driving in dowtown worcester a little later. I was like OH OH OH mm!!! and then i saw (barely) the outline of the red led's in the grill

hot-rauder
07-07-2008, 01:34 PM
I was there fri, sat, and sun and saw no marauders... I heard there were a few there, but noone ever called and I didn't see any! where was everyone!?!?! I was parked by the pavilion... Got to meet Thunderbolt which was cool, he is the first and only person I have talked to in person from the forum!!! NICE TO MEET YOU!

i was there with Thunderbolt on Saturday....

Egon Spengler
07-07-2008, 01:55 PM
Are you a girl? I saw thunderbolt, but he was with a girl... you are very attractive! lol

hot-rauder
07-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Are you a girl? I saw thunderbolt, but he was with a girl... you are very attractive! lol

dude no.

that was his girlfriend on Friday lmao.
I am his brother.

Egon Spengler
07-08-2008, 05:07 AM
I know... I have seen your myspace... scary looking! j/k