PDA

View Full Version : Drivers door wanted

natacop
06-26-2008, 08:32 PM
Looking for a used good drivers door my 17 year old had the door open and backed up and the top corner of the door clipped a tree not good.:censor: Im in California please email me back if anyone has seen one in any of the boneyards a new shell is 1800.00 :eek:

Marauder386
06-26-2008, 08:37 PM
I am now in need of one myself...drivers door...

I allowed the Missus to borrow one of the RoadPigs to chauffer the oofice girls and herself around and on her way back to the house today, she bounced it off an Expedition...SUV fine...RoadPig not...

At least she has seceded and swears to never drive any of the Marauders ever again...

:cool:

larryo340
06-27-2008, 04:50 AM
You should be able to get a used door in most salvage yards as Grand Marquis, and Crown Vics should be plentiful.

usamusl
06-27-2008, 06:41 AM
If you are looking for a door from a salvage yard try searching on
Car-Part.com. This is a site linking salvage yards nationwide. It also
lets you limit your search locally. Hope this helps!

Neil

hot-rauder
06-27-2008, 07:16 AM
If you are looking for a door from a salvage yard try searching on
Car-Part.com. This is a site linking salvage yards nationwide. It also
lets you limit your search locally. Hope this helps!

Neil

Car-Part.com is very handy but beware.... I used to be a salesmen at Greenleaf Auto recyclers... car-part has some of the parts that the locations have, but usually more often than not they can still discount more. bargain even if you feel their price is a good one.

RUSTY
06-27-2008, 08:22 AM
Wow! My MM also had an incident with my wife. She smacked the top of the door off of the side of her face while closing it. As luck would have it, no dammage. My wife got a small bruse on her cheek and her ego.

RoyLPita
06-27-2008, 09:06 AM
I was just about to say www.car-part.com . Make sure you specify that it has the keypad on the door. :D

If my mother drives my MM again, she is signing a waiver. :D

TiTo35
06-27-2008, 01:50 PM
Yea...what they said...

1800 for a door :eek: