PDA

View Full Version : new guy

sluggs
06-30-2008, 03:47 PM
Hi all! i guess iv'e been a member of this sight for a couple of months, but i completely forgot i had registered lol. Anyways, i wasnt going to post anything (seeing as how im a broke,marauder-less 19 year old :)) i figured i would just be wasting space. But im just saying hi and you all have great cars. I live in Clearwater Florida and i see a couple Marauders from time to time, and it's always nice to see one on the road,since all the old farts around here(it's Florida, there everywhere;)) drive Grand Marquis and Crown Vics.I remember when i was in 6/7th grade i had first seen the commercial for the Marauder and i was just like ''wow''. Then i completely forgot about the car for the last 5-6 years. My friend used to have a police intercepter Crown Vic with a S/C, but had to get rid of it to pay court fines and a s*** load of tickets haha, speeding being the least of them. Well after he got rid of it i was saddened because it was such a great, smooth handeling, and VERY fast car. I dont really remember when i had gotten the Marauder back into my head, it might have been when i saw videos of them on Youtube and was like ''damn, i remember that car.'' Ever since then iv'e been officially hooked, and cant stop thinking about owning one. i'm sure i will one day, just gotta save up and get a decent job.:):):) im very optimistic about the situation, until then il just have to watch ya'lls beautiful cars from the sideline:cool:

Local Boy
06-30-2008, 03:54 PM
Welcome to the family, sluggs...

There's alota MM's down there...

Good luck in your search...

ALOHA

Bluerauder
06-30-2008, 05:52 PM
.... since all the old farts around here(it's Florida, there everywhere;)) drive Grand Marquis and Crown Vics.
Yeah, you gotta watch those old farts all the time. ;) :geezer: "Specially those ones running 12s and under. :D

Welcome to the MM.Net and hope you are able to snag one of those MMs soon. :welcome:

jgc61sr2002
06-30-2008, 07:22 PM
Welcome aboard.:D

TAKEDOWN
06-30-2008, 08:56 PM
Welcome, don't give up...you'll eventually purchase your Marauder! It took me 6 years, but I finally got one. A 19 year old with good taste...save save save that dinero!

JMan
07-01-2008, 04:18 AM
Welcome Aboard! I used to see a PI at CHS last year. Was that your buddy? I didn't realize there was a supercharged one around. Sorry I didn't get to see it. Come out to a meet sometime and introduce yourself. You're welcome to put your two cents in on the site here as well.

Best luck,

JMan

sluggs
07-01-2008, 05:57 AM
Yeah, you gotta watch those old farts all the time. ;) :geezer: "Specially those ones running 12s and under. :D

Welcome to the MM.Net and hope you are able to snag one of those MMs soon. :welcome:

lol well il keep my mouth shut next time:D

Blackmobile
07-01-2008, 06:02 AM
lol well il keep my mouth shut next time:D

Welcome to the collective. Don't worry, just speak your mind around here, Honesty is the best policy, I've always herd.

sluggs
07-01-2008, 11:00 AM
Welcome Aboard! I used to see a PI at CHS last year. Was that your buddy? I didn't realize there was a supercharged one around. Sorry I didn't get to see it. Come out to a meet sometime and introduce yourself. You're welcome to put your two cents in on the site here as well.

Best luck,

JMan

that might have been, but he dropped out in early 07' and since he got rid of his car, i have literally seen SOOO many kids driving PI's its ridiculous. i remember when he was the ONLY kid with that car and everyone liked it(his name was Jesse and since there is so many ''Jesse''s around, we called him ''cop-car Jesse'':) ) except all the pot smokers in the morning, who would see him pull into the lot and think its a real cop and run lmao.

oh and he had taken the S/C off about a year before he had sold it in summer 07;im not sure why though he told me he just ''scrapped'' it.(so about early-mid 2006 i think)