PDA

View Full Version : 04 silver birch for sale

JAYSILVER04
07-02-2008, 08:40 AM
I work at a dealership in Delaware and we just traded an 04 silver with black interior, moonroof, heated seats. this car only has 9,000 miles on it!!! its a little dirty on the outside and has a scratch on pass. side rear door but otherwise nice! completely stock owned by a radiologist at a local hospital who traded it for a ford ranger. was thinking of trading mine for it just to get a fresh one. if my wife finds out about this car i might be trading her toyota avalon for it!! i wanted to put this info out there so a marauder lover can take advantage of this rare find!!

Pops
07-02-2008, 08:47 AM
How much!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAYSILVER04
07-02-2008, 08:50 AM
Pricing hasnt been set yet because it hasnt been throught the shop. We may have to put tires on it. The orig. Tires are still on it and have great tread but are a little dry rotted. As soon as a price is set i will post it on this forum

OneBADLsE
07-02-2008, 10:29 AM
forget about how much they want, HOW MUCH DID THEY PAY?

JAYSILVER04
07-02-2008, 12:20 PM
Well guys looks like the wife is going to trade her toyota avalon in for this beast!! She can't wait to have his and her's matching o4 silver birch marauders in the drive way!! I wish she felt this strongly about my silver 01 mustang gt she had me sell 3 months ago!! I'm still not sure how much i am going to have to pay for this thing yet. We are a two store dealership. I work on the toyota side and it was traded at the ford side so this might be fun trying to get the right deal for myself! I will keep everyone posted

JAYSILVER04
07-02-2008, 03:31 PM
Well we cant get what we want for our avalon and my wife is worried about not having front wheel drive so the marauder we traded today will be available to anyone who wants it. I have talked myself in and out of trading my own for it to go from 72k to 9k. Still might if we dont sell it quick!!! Hopefully someone here will take this off my hands so i dont have to stess myself out over it anymore!!! Looks like the price will be around $21000 pm me with any offers

ImpalaSlayer
07-02-2008, 04:18 PM
damn i just passed that dealship on sat. i think it was called heritage? gota meet up some time man, us DE members are rare

OneBADLsE
07-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Its a race to sell these damn things...I'd never thought i'd see the day. I may be able to pick up a 15k one for less than $13k soon!!!