PDA

View Full Version : From Fla

marauder941
07-17-2008, 08:53 AM
I need some input... Im looking to buy a MM with in the next year or so. Im saving so i can buy it cash. Can the higher mileage MM be just as good as the lower milage one's or should i jus pay the 5 grand extra for a lower mileage MM ?? any inout will help.

Bluerauder
07-17-2008, 10:08 AM
I need some input... Im looking to buy a MM with in the next year or so. Im saving so i can buy it cash. Can the higher mileage MM be just as good as the lower milage one's or should i jus pay the 5 grand extra for a lower mileage MM ?? any inout will help.
I wouldn't make a decision based on mileage alone. There are other things to consider regarding care, condition, and whether the car was abused.

That said, it is generally accepted that older cars and higher mileage command less in the market place due to natural depreciation and decreased reliability as it ages. The same holds for most things except maybe vintage wine and rare rookie baseball cards.

Bottomline is what is is worth to you.

marauder941
07-17-2008, 10:16 AM
Thats tru...:)

ckadiddle
07-17-2008, 01:52 PM
Lower mileage MM of unknown lineage from dealer = much higher mileage MM taken care of by a few fanatical mm.net owners.

CRUZTAKER
07-17-2008, 02:41 PM
Wow...you're in Sarasota?

Buy KILLJOY'S blown Marauder booya!

We're driving down to Bradenton on the first of August.
I can give him a ride home. ;)

Blackmobile
07-17-2008, 03:36 PM
I hope mine is done by then. I love reasons to drive out to the west coast & Bradenton.

Cobra25
07-17-2008, 04:22 PM
I need some input... Im looking to buy a MM with in the next year or so. Im saving so i can buy it cash. Can the higher mileage MM be just as good as the lower milage one's or should i jus pay the 5 grand extra for a lower mileage MM ?? any inout will help. In general the Marauder is a Great car. As far as the mileage thing it all depends on who owned it and the care it was given. If you buy one from someone on this site you can always look up their past posts and get a good idea of the cond of the car from that alone.

fastblackmerc
07-17-2008, 04:58 PM
Psssssst....

Defyant is selling his at a good price.....

marauder941
07-18-2008, 01:45 PM
Yea im from srq, ive only seen a few around hee but i can remember the first time i saw one, i was like damn! im gotta get one of those someday... And now im tring to save as much as possible. Thanks for all tips by far the best forum ive seen to date...

jdenning002
07-21-2008, 08:40 AM
See mine in the MM for sale forum... Blk 2004 w/ Novi SC Kit