PDA

View Full Version : hood, deck lid, black, exc condition

Stranger in the Black Sedan
07-29-2008, 08:27 AM
If anyone knows of an east coast MM parts car that has exc condition hood and/or decklid in stock black, let me know. I am looking for spares for a couple custom ideas so I don't have to make holes in the stock parts...if they are dent free and stock black that will make life easier.

SILVERSURFER03
07-29-2008, 08:40 AM
use crown vic for experimentation

07-29-2008, 08:45 AM
LOL I know, I guess if it's a black crown vic I'm ahead of the game. I haven't been to a pick and pull out here in MD. Body panels were like $25 each at the U pull it yard I used to go to in PA. They would get old clapped out P71 taxi cabs all the time but at that point I wasn't looking for anything. A regular junkyard would want 10 or 20 times that for the same parts. Silver, I am in Charles county, what is a good nearby U pull it yard out here w/ reasonable prices and a lot of selection?

justbob
07-29-2008, 07:17 PM
I got my experimental hood from a p71 junker $60.00.

offroadkarter
07-29-2008, 08:53 PM
LOL I know, I guess if it's a black crown vic I'm ahead of the game. I haven't been to a pick and pull out here in MD. Body panels were like $25 each at the U pull it yard I used to go to in PA. They would get old clapped out P71 taxi cabs all the time but at that point I wasn't looking for anything. A regular junkyard would want 10 or 20 times that for the same parts. Silver, I am in Charles county, what is a good nearby U pull it yard out here w/ reasonable prices and a lot of selection?

isnt there a junkyard in brandywine? Have you checked there?

07-30-2008, 04:33 AM
brandywine is not a u pull and I have heard they are expensive. There are a bunch of Crazy Ray's u pull yards and one is a little more than an hour away. I will go check it out this weekend if I have a chance