PDA

View Full Version : Car show this weekend

ludwigvan968
07-30-2008, 10:49 PM
The Mustang Owners Club of Austin is having a car show, be there or be square!

http://www.mocatx.com/CarShow/Content.asp

SID210SA
07-31-2008, 05:33 AM
Joey,
I am sure we would love to be there but on such short notice...and the fact that you have to mail in the entry form.....dont think the mail will make it by then.....if there is an alternative I will talk to the local guys here....are you entering the show? Other than that we are planning on going to the Fudrucker's show n shine on Ingram. Is the guy with the Trilogy going?

Mike

ludwigvan968
07-31-2008, 06:38 AM
Joey,
I am sure we would love to be there but on such short notice...and the fact that you have to mail in the entry form.....dont think the mail will make it by then.....if there is an alternative I will talk to the local guys here....are you entering the show? Other than that we are planning on going to the Fudrucker's show n shine on Ingram. Is the guy with the Trilogy going?

Mike

Yeah I hear ya, I think it is free to just go and hang, you can also just register there from what I understand.

yeah sorry about the short notice, I thought it was happening at the end of the month, then this past sunday found out it was this weekend. I have been soo busy I kept forgetting to tell you all, I really messed up...

SID210SA
07-31-2008, 06:44 AM
No worries....there will be plenty of car shows....we have to get a dedicated once a month thing going for sure....