selfs, on the marauder other then that every thing els is stock

by the help of this web site & Jesus christ, all of the bug's bine worked out
of the marauder, new tiers all around new rotor's seramic pads,
alinment dont to car fixers specs, from Lincon mercury dealership Margate Fl,

She has only 45,000 mls always babied always cared for just ran outa money,
wish it dint come to this, but I can asure you will be geting what you pay for
one drive around the block says it all no noises to be heard just the power
of the marauder, im askin 15000 obo...

This is a florida car so no salt no chance of rust I own this car I have a clean title
no bank to pay just me lol,
Thanks for looking godbless...

please excuse all these postings

pic's can be seen at http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20057141

My number is : 954-588-6403

rayjay
08-02-2008, 05:15 AM
Guy, two things, use some punctuation and good luck with the sale. $18k for a stock MM today is too high. Especially on this site. Better check with your stealership before modding. You may find out you wasted your money on a warranty they won't honor.

Vortech347
08-02-2008, 02:40 PM
I believe I talked to this gentleman on the phone and also told him it was a little steap.

OneBADLsE
08-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Very VERY high. 11-12 has been the magic number

HotRodMercury
08-08-2008, 10:52 PM
My Marauder rules

OneBADLsE
08-08-2008, 11:05 PM
Dude, your 'effin posts are TORTURE TO READ!!!

You arent getting a dime more than 13k for your car in this market, HATE TO BREAK IT TO YA.

And ALSO for your INFORMATION, there was a TRILOGY CAR that went for $12,900 with 50K and it WAS A KNOCKOUT! So please, before you post on our board, know what you're saying, research, and POST PICS!

/End rant

ctrlraven
08-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Need a warning to take some Advil or a few shots before reading his post lol.

You need to learn how to start using commas and periods man like yesterday.

$16 sounds fair enough WITH the warranty IF it is the Premium or top warranty.
Cause if you paid $2k for a basic warranty for 3 yrs/36k miles you got suckered real good.

Aren Jay
08-09-2008, 12:52 AM
His posts read fine at 1920x1200.

His price is his, he won't sell it and end up modding it in October so we might as well encourage him with some great mods available on this site.

If this car really is mint with medium miles on it, it may sell. Although his mileage is on the high side of medium.

He needs more pictures to prove that it is mint. Talk is cheap.

A Vin # would also help sell it.

Lets check his local prices:

rayjay
08-09-2008, 06:23 AM
Well i got bad news for you, my warrenty is good all over united states,
I know its hard for you to hear that but thats life, oh and my marauder
is aculy mint ther isnt a crease or a crack in the leather the dash bord
that carpet the paint the wheels every thing is perfect its just like buyin
a new marauder I'v done all the hard work all brand new bf good rich tiers
just like that factory wanted no home made parts or this will do for now
every thing is the best thats why iam selling this car i dint realze what I,
was getting into i wont settle for lease i wont treat this car any ol way
thats why iam hopeing some one will love and care for this car the way I did. oh and its 16 with out the warrenty and 18 with, i dont see this being a bad deal its never bine dogged or abused or treated like trash not my car I park my car far away in shopping areas cover it when im not driveing it I mean serouisly you go find one like this cause as few marauders as ther is I looked at 4 befor i bought this one so good luck.

oh and 11 12, your going to buy a junk box with no air as far as from what i seen with dull ugly looking paint and the car runs rough and looks like garbage
but no you hear your self and the owner telling you oh its a great car it has alot of potentail then you get all hop'd up about the car and buy the mess
you had no idea what you got your self, its very simple you get what you pay for............

Warranties are usually voided by modifing the vehicle. Most everyone here that mods their MM buys their parts from vendors. There are a few who can fabricate and they do a damn fine job, ie: BCFE's dead pedal.

If you can sell your car for that price, great, but its not going to happen on this site with the knowledgeable Membership here.

Spectragod
08-09-2008, 06:56 AM
Dude, your 'effin posts are TORTURE TO READ!!!

You arent getting a dime more than 13k for your car in this market, HATE TO BREAK IT TO YA.

And ALSO for your INFORMATION, there was a TRILOGY CAR that went for $12,900 with 50K and it WAS A KNOCKOUT! So please, before you post on our board, know what you're saying, research, and POST PICS!

/End rant

While I agree his posts are hard to read, his price is what it will take for him to sell, and, it only takes ONE person who is willing to pay his price, I drove 1200 miles and paid 20K for my 04 a couple of months ago, the seller had what I wanted, and I must say, it was everything and more, as this sellers probably is.

The Trilogy on Egay was not a sale, it was armed robbery, had he offered it for that on the board, it would have been gone in 5 minutes. That is an auction site, people are looking for deals, and someone got one. The last thing I tried to sell on there didn't even hit the reserve, people want stuff for nothing, so they can flip it.

Good luck with your sale, or even better, good luck with your new mods:D.

CRC
08-09-2008, 08:07 AM
thats why iam hopeing some one will love and care for this car the way I did. oh and its 16 with out the warrenty and 18 with, i dont see this being a bad deal its never bine dogged or abused or treated like trash not my car I park my car far away in shopping areas cover it when im not driveing it I mean serouisly you go find one like this cause as few marauders as ther is I looked at 4 befor i bought this one so good luck.
oh and 11 12, your going to buy a junk box with no air as far as from what i seen with dull ugly looking paint and the car runs rough and looks like garbage
but no you hear your self and the owner telling you oh its a great car it has alot of potentail then you get all hop'd up about the car and buy the mess
you had no idea what you got your self, its very simple you get what you pay for............:eek: SPELLCHEQ PLEESE FOR GODSAKE

Aren Jay
08-09-2008, 09:33 AM
Local to Sunshine Florida there are a number of Marauders for sale with similar mileage. Asking price in the 15-16K range.

Asking price is 10-20% more than sale price.

Realistically an 04 black with 45K would be in the 18K asking and 14.4-16.2K sale price range.

If you really want to sell aim there, remember a 2004 Marauder is a 4-5 year old car. Has a depreciation of 30% the first year, plus 10% each year there after until it hits a normal base for the car or until it is old enough that it takes off. By september this year you are looking at a low dealer trade in price. Dealers add $5000+ mark up, this is the profit and negociation price range. private sellers might do a $2500 addition.

So figure your car is worth 30-40% of new, plus $2500. tops.

Say 38K new price with a current private sale price of $13.8 to $17.7K price, negociable (not firm).

And when your advertising here we look for the lower prices unless you have something very special.

A plus for your sale:

Light flint seats
2004 Model Year

Post your vin and or a clean carfax and Oasis this would help.

Not helping either way is:

45000 miles. Not too high not low.

Stock, it doesn't make a difference either way. Nothing to worry about having damaged it but then we don't know if it has always been stock or just returned to stock. (We know how to return things to stock before selling them.)

We don't know you.

Negatives:

Your Marauder is Black (this isn't bad, it just doesn't help with resale)

No high resolution pictures backing up your claims

No Vin #

Your a private sale asking for $18K cash. A dealer offers financial services that help justify their high prices. 20K over 5 years is easy compared to 18K up front. Plus trade in plus whatever.

Lastly, your selling a car we know inside and out. We know everything about Marauders. Your statement that 11K cars are junk boxes and we have no idea what we are getting into, well guess what, we KNOW!

HotRodMercury
08-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Local to Sunshine Florida there are a number of Marauders for sale with similar mileage. Asking price in the 15-16K range.

Asking price is 10-20% more than sale price.

Realistically an 04 black with 45K would be in the 18K asking and 14.4-16.2K sale price range.

If you really want to sell aim there, remember a 2004 Marauder is a 4-5 year old car. Has a depreciation of 30% the first year, plus 10% each year there after until it hits a normal base for the car or until it is old enough that it takes off. By september this year you are looking at a low dealer trade in price. Dealers add $5000+ mark up, this is the profit and negociation price range. private sellers might do a $2500 addition.

So figure your car is worth 30-40% of new, plus $2500. tops.

Say 38K new price with a current private sale price of $13.8 to $17.7K price, negociable (not firm).

And when your advertising here we look for the lower prices unless you have something very special.

A plus for your sale:

Light flint seats
2004 Model Year

Post your vin and or a clean carfax and Oasis this would help.

Not helping either way is:

45000 miles. Not too high not low.

Stock, it doesn't make a difference either way. Nothing to worry about having damaged it but then we don't know if it has always been stock or just returned to stock. (We know how to return things to stock before selling them.)

We don't know you.

Negatives:

Your Marauder is Black (this isn't bad, it just doesn't help with resale)

No high resolution pictures backing up your claims

No Vin #

Your a private sale asking for $18K cash. A dealer offers financial services that help justify their high prices. 20K over 5 years is easy compared to 18K up front. Plus trade in plus whatever.

Lastly, your selling a car we know inside and out. We know everything about Marauders. Your statement that 11K cars are junk boxes and we have no idea what we are getting into, well guess what, we KNOW!

Well if you know so much you would know, I traded in my brand spankin

new 07 Ford F-150 that I paid cash for not many people would consider this,

but being that the marauder was so nice I did, here's pics of both the

marauder and the ford f-150 you tell me what you think, find a flaw on this car go

ahead and then take a good look at my x F-150, trust me I know what I have.

http://www.picturetrail.com/vido

Oh, and my warrenty covers every thing and then some a/c front and rear susp, front and rear brakes,
motor/tranny every thing.

Rocknthehawk
08-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Or you could spend less and buy Raudermasters car...which is in pristine condition, has less miles, and is supercharged.

Not trying to rain on your parade, but the price is unrealistic in today's market.

Two of my brothers both paid $18,000+ for their MM's last year, and the value today is much less. Trade in is about 8K, private sale you're lucky to get 12-13K.

I think 15,500-16,000 with the warranty will sell the car.

Just my opinion.

sd8683
08-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Your right it is a beautiful ride, but you have to realize that the market is not there for our cars rite now, its unfortunate but its true, your always gonna lose money on a car unless you have an AC cobra in your driveway, so my advice to you is to just hang on to it and enjoy it, or drop the price 4k and it will sell.

finster101
08-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Really knows how to win friends doesn't he. :shake:

teamrope
08-10-2008, 02:39 PM

you had no idea what you got your self, its very simple you get what you pay for............

Don't take this as a slam cause it's not. It's just brutal honesty.

Most original 1st owner members here purchased their cars new for $29K, some for as low as $25K. If you're looking to get KBB dealer price you'll have better luck on eBay or Auto Trader.

For $3K less than you're asking, Embassy bought one super clean low 12 second car with lower mileage, Flawless interior and flawless paint. I know for fact how clean the car is... I saw it less than 400 miles before he bought it and know how the original owner pampered the car.

On a dealership lot what you're saying about pricing is true, but the dealership is also not going to give you anywhere near what you are asking on a trade either.

As for the warranty, I don't doubt that is good all over the US... As long as the car REMAINS 100% stock mechanically. Get caught with so much as an aftermarket tune and you can kiss that warranty good bye.

In all honesty I hope you do get what you are asking though.

Aren Jay
08-12-2008, 08:54 PM
Now I read through some older posts and he doesn't even know if it is Stock as the transmission is screwy.

Wonderful

Taemian
08-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Really knows how to win friends doesn't he. :shake:

Yup, great way to enter the marketplace.

Geez, even dogs know better than to s##t where they sleep.

freakstatus
08-12-2008, 11:33 PM
That pinstripes rough.

HotRodMercury
08-13-2008, 03:51 AM
Now I read through some older posts and he doesn't even know if it is Stock as the transmission is screwy.

Wonderful
Hay A ? ? hole my tranny has no problems I come later
to find out some nut put a tornado in the car made
the car act goofy, I like to kick your a ? ?
some day.

HotRodMercury
08-13-2008, 03:52 AM
That pinstripes rough.

no its not your just mad cause you have salt on your car

HotRodMercury
08-13-2008, 03:56 AM
Yup, great way to enter the marketplace.

Geez, even dogs know better than to s##t where they sleep.
I hope a big great dane pee's on your wheel some day while
you sit ther scrubbing off the pee a tad of it splashes in your face.:)

Bradley G
08-13-2008, 04:13 AM
You don't have those testicles hanging off your bumper ?

rayjay
08-13-2008, 04:32 AM
Is somebody PMS'ing?

TiTo35
08-13-2008, 05:19 AM
Interesting sale pitch you got there young man...

larryo340
08-13-2008, 06:20 AM
Unless the extended warranty is a direct from Ford contract....it's just about:

USELESS !!!

HotRodMercury
08-13-2008, 02:14 PM
I dont bother any body or do any thing to any one
i was minding my own dawm biznaz than every one
tought it was ok to screw with me for no reason
read on from the beging of the posts you all will
see that iam only tryin to sell a car, i think some
of yous are a lil jelly and have nothing better to
do for now on i will ignore every one cause of me
being a christain, so for now on you people say and
do what ever you want go ahead Jesus is my defender
god bless you all and every a very blessed day...

serb82
08-13-2008, 02:28 PM
Do you know english and spelling? Act more professional and you might be able to sell the car. Dont act like an idiot and want top dollar for a 5 year old car WITH 50K ON THE CLOCK.

MeadeRaudeR
08-13-2008, 02:29 PM
Im not "jelly" , but I was wondering, will you be bringing Jesus with you on your " a$$ kicking trip"? And the name calling, ask yourself "what would Jesus do"? Great christian attitude anyway, keep walking that fence and good luck with your sale.

Iowa Rick
08-13-2008, 02:31 PM
God Bless the American school system. No wonder the world is kicking our butts.

TAKEDOWN
08-13-2008, 02:32 PM
some day.

Is this what Jesus said to his disciples?

Eric-Blk2004
08-13-2008, 02:44 PM
I love the Jesus Belt! This guy even looks nuts from his photo album.

And gas powers cars not dieties :)

Unless you rockin the Pope Mobile!

Stranger in the Black Sedan
08-13-2008, 02:46 PM
Those are not high resolution pictures (maybe in 1992). Any half decent car in a pic that size, that is washed, will look amazing. My camaro with rot holes in the rockers looks amazing in an online photo:

http://homepage.villanova.edu/steven.hylinski/images/camaro/camaro.jpg

The lower black sections of the car have holes in them that you can put your fingers through. Can you see that in the picture? The paint has tons of deep scratches and acid rain stains all over the horizontal surfaces. But damn, in that picture it looks show quality. Pictures alone don't prove anything, so lose the tude.

LOL

rayjay
08-13-2008, 06:17 PM
What we have here is a failure to communicate. I do not believe engrish is his 1st language. Had it been he would have realized that at 1st we were trying to help. Mod the car, toss the warranty in the trash, with many dealers. I wish my DTR was still worth what it was 1 year ago, but reality is the cost of fuel destroyed the value. Rather than take a bath on the car financially I've decided (and been ordered to) keep the DTR as a nice day/weekend driver. FWIW...

HotRodMercury
08-14-2008, 01:08 AM
What we have here is a failure to communicate. I do not believe engrish is his 1st language. Had it been he would have realized that at 1st we were trying to help. Mod the car, toss the warranty in the trash, with many dealers. I wish my DTR was still worth what it was 1 year ago, but reality is the cost of fuel destroyed the value. Rather than take a bath on the car financially I've decided (and been ordered to) keep the DTR as a nice day/weekend driver. FWIW...
why would you want me to trash the warrenty when,
some part in the tranny went out it cost 750 bucks to replace

ford did all that plus labor for a lousy 100 dollares dont think my warrenty
is all that bad I dont see what's the problem here I realy dont see it.

And if you were tryin to help please except my apology...

HotRodMercury
08-14-2008, 01:10 AM
I love the Jesus Belt! This guy even looks nuts from his photo album.

And gas powers cars not dieties :)

Unless you rockin the Pope Mobile!
I think your just mad because im a handsome looking guy,
the kind that you wouldent leave your wife around lmao...

what kind of reply did you expect to hear afther saying something like that
its has if you wanted ur butt kicked?

HotRodMercury
08-14-2008, 01:30 AM
Those are not high resolution pictures (maybe in 1992). Any half decent car in a pic that size, that is washed, will look amazing. My camaro with rot holes in the rockers looks amazing in an online photo:

http://homepage.villanova.edu/steven.hylinski/images/camaro/camaro.jpg

The lower black sections of the car have holes in them that you can put your fingers through. Can you see that in the picture? The paint has tons of deep scratches and acid rain stains all over the horizontal surfaces. But damn, in that picture it looks show quality. Pictures alone don't prove anything, so lose the tude.

LOL
you know I was starting to think you was a ok guy,
but now I see your just a nut case who has nothing better
to do like the rest of the people on here who are

talking smack for no reason, listen budy you loose your tude, or I'll
loose it for You:cool4:

NOTE: THIS ISNT TO ALL MERCURY MARAUDER OWNERS JUST TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BINE TALKIN SMACK TO ME FOR NO REASON THAY ARE LOOSER
AND LOW LIFES WHO NEED HELP...Every body else you all bine very kind to me thank you all for your help, iam

HotRodMercury
08-14-2008, 01:48 AM
Is this what Jesus said to his disciples?

lol no and iam sorry about that but you see what ther all saying,

I get angry just like every one else does, I mean I dont know what
to say I dont evan know how this started I dint bother any one

Again I was just tryin to sell my car and this it, mabey ther jelouise,
who know's.

thay are aculy compareing ol' crap box chevys to my marauder look and
see for your self read ther posting thay lost ther mind's its realy sad,
thay all need serouise help very badly... again sorry about the curse words.

rayjay
08-14-2008, 02:49 AM
why would you want me to trash the warrenty when,
some part in the tranny went out it cost 750 bucks to replace

ford did all that plus labor for a lousy 100 dollares dont think my warrenty
is all that bad I dont see what's the problem here I realy dont see it.

And if you were tryin to help please except my apology...

I refer you to your original post on this thread. You stated: I'm gonna sell it or mod it. Mod it and you void the warranty you paid for. -and- for he last time, the market price for these cars has bottomed out. I hope you can get your price, reality is its most likely not going to happen. If you do sell it for that amount, tell the buyer I have some land for sale real cheap its only slightly wet.

High-C
08-14-2008, 11:35 AM
i is tinkng to give he 20.000 dollares for
the Marudar for him to lol on cimpudar no
on MM.net so thay are no moor postin in
websiet lol :confused:

CRC
08-14-2008, 03:08 PM
Look what i found.....

sd8683
08-14-2008, 03:26 PM
Dude that is terrible and hilarious atthe same time!

How long have you had that one in the holdster??

HotRodMercury
08-15-2008, 03:59 AM
God Bless the American school system. No wonder the world is kicking our butts.
why dont you take that hitch and put it in your rear end...?

fordman
08-15-2008, 10:30 PM
I don't know whats worse, that pinstripe or your grammar. Please have someone else type for you. As a Catholic, I find it disgusting you would use Jesus' name so often but yet speak to people on hear as you do. I don't blame you for wanting to defend yourself, you have every right to. But if your going to do just that, relax with the Jesus talk.

Aren Jay
08-17-2008, 01:08 AM
Wow this guy reminds me of that guy that attacks Kramer in Seinfeld all the time.

Come to think of it, This would make a great script for a Seinfeld Episode. "How not to sell a car"

Hey Zeus, Don't worry the Devil loves you too.

Ms. Denmark
08-17-2008, 09:29 AM
It's like a train wreck. You want to turn away but you can't stop looking. Poor guy stumbled into a forum of smart, socially appropriate( and English spelling/grammer educated) members. Or, it's all a put on. ( my bet)

94five0
08-17-2008, 12:31 PM
ya know, I'm looking for one in the SE area. GA, FL, etc etc.. but this guy turned me off with his general nasty disposition and remedial grammar.

MeadeRaudeR
08-17-2008, 07:16 PM
ms. denmark hit the nail on the head, train wreck. Just got back in town and purposely looked for this thread as when I left friday he was talking about sticking a hitch up a rear? Nice to see its been pretty much ignored since, but at the same time dissappointing.......

dreydin
08-20-2008, 03:38 PM
this post rocks! http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r81/ibossi/emoticons/088.gif

ps. im sexier than you http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r81/ibossi/emoticons/121.gif

03mara300b
08-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Remember a car is a depreciating asset not an investment. There are a few exceptions. You always loose money when you sell. Good luck though.

HotRodMercury
08-20-2008, 11:55 PM
Remember a car is a depreciating asset not an investment. There are a few exceptions. You always loose money when you sell. Good luck though.
ya I can see that, thats why Iam not asking 18, any more some in the
16 obo range thats not bad for a marauder like mines,
thanks.

HotRodMercury
08-20-2008, 11:58 PM
ya know, I'm looking for one in the SE area. GA, FL, etc etc.. but this guy turned me off with his general nasty disposition and remedial grammar.

you know im aculy a nice person I do the best I could do for any one
but when people talk smack to you for no reason, and you
dont affend your self thats something I cant do,

I mean if your that type of guy then thats you, but not me.

HotRodMercury
08-21-2008, 12:00 AM
Look what i found.....
Thats why I hope to run in to you some day
:)

BruteForce
08-21-2008, 01:00 AM
LOL... just LOL. :lol:

rayjay
08-21-2008, 01:13 AM
LOL... just LOL. :lol:

Ah, come on, he's not threatening to practice unlicensed proctology anymore.

CRC
08-21-2008, 05:57 AM
Thats why I hope to run in to you some day
:)

BRING IT!!!!!Need an Address?:flamer: There will be a Black MM sitting out front. Oh, by the way this thread MUST be a joke 'cause NOBODY is this stupid.

CRC
08-21-2008, 06:22 AM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE kill this thread!

DOOM
08-21-2008, 06:43 AM
:popcorn: :popcorn:

DOOM
08-21-2008, 06:52 AM
Look what i found.....

:lol: :laugh:

CRC
08-21-2008, 08:11 AM
:dunno::poke:

Spectragod
08-21-2008, 10:29 AM
:popcorn::popcorn:

lucenti
08-21-2008, 02:02 PM
When changing diff fluid is there a drain plug, or do i need to loosen all the bolts around the plate. i found the fill plug i think. pleezze

Spectragod
08-21-2008, 02:23 PM
:stupid::Offtopic:

HotRodMercury
08-21-2008, 09:36 PM
:dunno::poke:
you know what you need help

Ms. Denmark
08-22-2008, 05:27 PM
FYI Guardian Angel

Aren Jay
08-22-2008, 09:21 PM
thisguyisreallyfunnyinthathedo esntknowhowtospellorusepunctua tionoranysuchthingandassuchiti sreallyhardtoreadwhathesaysand wehaveahardtimetalkingtohimbec ausehisreligiositygetsintheway butfortheseinfeldscriptideawec ouldhavethereverandmoonsungkim exorcisethedemonsinhiswritting andallowustousnderstandwhathte heckheistlakingabout.

Wow that was hard to write. I think my spelling is correct though.

Anyway I wish this guy luck with his sale. Price is not everything in a sale, if he was a dealership sales guy, i doubt he could give cars away.

sd8683
08-22-2008, 09:33 PM
this guy is really funny in that he doesn't know how to spell or use punctuation or any such thing and as such it is really hard to read what he says and we have a hard time talking to him because his religous it gets in the way but for the seinfeld script idea we could have the reverand moonsungkim exorcise the demons in his writing and allow us to understand what the heck he is talking about.

Anyway I wish this guy luck with his sale. Price is not everything in a sale, if he was a dealership sales guy, i doubt he could give cars away.

I fixed it for you, it was even harder to read! I corrected a few spelling errors for you also

rayjay
08-23-2008, 03:29 AM
thisguyisreallyfunnyinthathedo esntknowhowtospellorusepunctua tionoranysuchthingandassuchiti sreallyhardtoreadwhathesaysand wehaveahardtimetalkingtohimbec ausehisreligiositygetsintheway butfortheseinfeldscriptideawec ouldhavethereverandmoonsungkim exorcisethedemonsinhiswritting andallowustousnderstandwhathte heckheistlakingabout.

:rofl::laugh::loco::rofl::loco ::laugh::rofl:

rayjay
08-23-2008, 10:01 AM
I fixed it for you, it was even harder to read! I corrected a few spelling errors for you also

Is it spanglish as a second language?

sspmustang
09-10-2008, 06:55 PM
It's like a train wreck. You want to turn away but you can't stop looking. Poor guy stumbled into a forum of smart, socially appropriate( and English spelling/grammer educated) members. Or, it's all a put on. ( my bet)
Yep; either that or William Faulkner came back and is now posting on the Net. :D

CWright
09-10-2008, 07:19 PM
I needed a laugh!!!!:)

Aren Jay
09-17-2008, 10:45 AM
did he keep it?

O's Fan Rich
09-17-2008, 11:00 AM
some day.

I dont bother any body or do any thing to any one
i was minding my own dawm biznaz than every one
tought it was ok to screw with me for no reason
read on from the beging of the posts you all will
see that iam only tryin to sell a car, i think some
of yous are a lil jelly and have nothing better to
do for now on i will ignore every one cause of me
being a christain, so for now on you people say and
do what ever you want go ahead Jesus is my defender
god bless you all and every a very blessed day...

why dont you take that hitch and put it in your rear end...?

WWJD?

Hahahahahhahahahahah.... Jesus Freak hypocrite!

This is the kind of verbal attacks that scammers the world over use when they are questioned. They also tend to claim to be "God fearing Christians" even calling you "brother" while sticking hitches up your rear end. But then again....a lot of "Christians" do that.

You, Sir, are moron and a charlatan. Your past posts have proven your ineptness and stupidity. Now this thread further proves that your are a phony and not to be trusted.

If your's were the last Marauder on Earth.... I would not consider buying as dealing with you would make me eternally ill.

High-C
09-17-2008, 11:11 AM
WWJD?

Hahahahahhahahahahah.... Jesus Freak hypocrite!

This is the kind of verbal attacks that scammers the world over use when they are questioned. They also tend to claim to be "God fearing Christians" even calling you "brother" while sticking hitches up your rear end. But then again....a lot of "Christians" do that.

You, Sir, are moron and a charlatan. Your past posts have proven your ineptness and stupidity. Now this thread further proves that your are a phony and not to be trusted.

If your's were the last Marauder on Earth.... I would not consider buying as dealing with you would make me eternally ill.

I like your style Rich... :beer:

O's Fan Rich
09-17-2008, 11:20 AM
I like your style Rich... :beer:

Wait until I get a few in me......:D

n00bkiller944
09-22-2008, 04:57 PM
Did anyone go look at the car just so they could meet this guy?

Aren Jay
10-10-2008, 08:46 AM
147 word, not all real words, sentence there.

This guy scares me, i'm thinking the helicopters will follow me in and then have to listen to me sing some little ditty for a month.

Aka Elaines' Dad in Seinfeld.

lucenti
10-10-2008, 05:48 PM
with this guy, you really want to stay on topic??

the boy is trying to be funny

:flamer:

HotRodMercury
10-11-2008, 06:28 PM
People say what you want do what you want I could care less,
again forgive me for any thing I said and done god bless you all.

nobody's perfect we all make mistake's and do and say things we dont mean,
its just part of life thats why we have a forgiveing lord his name is Jesus christ,
maching christains is a wrong thing to do as yes I fall but with knowing what
Jesus done for me I will always rise again and in a forgiveing heart asking the
lord Jesus for mercury and forgive'ness or my wrong doing and sinfull nature
torwards others so again please all forgive me, for this is a wrong act of a
christain I should practice more on being a image of him but please do not
let me act of foolish'ness be a juge of christanity for Jesus christ is not one
of foolish'ness he is a loveing God and a forgive'ing God if it wasent for him,
people like my self just wouldent have a chance so please again dont juge
christanity of my actions look at the great apostles like,
Peter, Isaiah, Daniel.

Mest30
10-14-2008, 12:11 PM
Jesus ******ing Christ, would a FL member please go to this guys house and kick his a$$. I cant listen to this moron spew his jesus loving crap anymore and then turn around and say he wants a dog to piss on us. How about you suck Jesus off? Let us know what his wad taste like you phony inbred bastard.

BTW, has anyone told you that you look like a child molester? Is your name Chester?

fordman
10-14-2008, 08:02 PM
I would say something but I don't want to get him started.

TAKEDOWN
10-14-2008, 08:19 PM
I think he's bi-polar and off his meds, but that grammer/spelling of yours is sure a killer! I can understand abbreviating using slang/lingo, but jeeezzzz... there's a spell check in the upper right hand corner of quick reply. It's the ABC with a check mark underneath.

TAKEDOWN
10-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Oh yeah... I'm not gonna threaten you, because you're not a threat to me!

offroadkarter
10-14-2008, 10:00 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e185/offroadkarter/smilies/1192323589656.gif

jon69olds
10-15-2008, 05:28 AM
I thought this started out as a Marauder for sale post not a bash on other members post. Forgive the guy for not spell checking. The only perfect person there was was hung on the cross. Personally if you don't care for his posts avoid them. This is getting to be like the posts about Motorhead350's posts.

HotRodMercury
10-24-2008, 09:05 PM
God bless you all....

HotRodMercury
10-24-2008, 09:14 PM
Jesus ******ing Christ, would a FL member please go to this guys house and kick his a$$. I cant listen to this moron spew his jesus loving crap anymore and then turn around and say he wants a dog to piss on us.

BTW, has anyone told you that you look like a child molester? Is your name Chester?

Why do you not fear the Lord?,

The day of Jugement is near...

justbob
10-24-2008, 09:44 PM
I think your just mad because im a handsome looking guy,
the kind that you wouldent leave your wife around lmao...

what kind of reply did you expect to hear afther saying something like that
its has if you wanted ur butt kicked?

Wife,?? i wouldn't leave a pair of pliers with this guy^^^^Sorry man but if you started reading all this again from the start like i just did even you would think you've got issues. Hope it sells however. Get help and get off that fence.

HotRodMercury
10-25-2008, 12:05 AM
DUD I Apologized like way long time ago,
what more should I do and along with that if no one wants,
to forgive me thats fine with me

JUST PLEASE DO NOT JUGE CHRISTAINITY BASED ON MY ACTIONS.......

hot-rauder
10-25-2008, 12:09 AM

then why do you make a huge point of your faith, if in every post you make you are either insulting or threatening someone.... i am not questioning your faith or Christianity, but you are not putting a good name out there by contridicting yourself making threats and giving blessings.

rayjay
10-25-2008, 12:14 AM

:help: Looks like you posted when sober this time, its even readable. Good for you, 12 step programs work for some people.

hot-rauder
10-25-2008, 12:15 AM
:help::confused::help: Looks like you posted when sober this time, its even readable. Good for you, 12 step programs work for some people.

:rofl: :rofl:

1st step is admitting you have a problem

Zack
10-25-2008, 03:54 AM

Here's a little gift for you cupcake:

http://www.reclaimingthemind.org/images/Parchment%20and%20Pen/MichaelPatton/Christianity-Atheism.jpg

MM03MOK
10-25-2008, 07:03 AM
Here's a fine example of why Classifieds in a forum format don't work. Sorry that I was late to the party here, but this is beyond belief.

-30-