PDA

View Full Version : Magindat is 'in the weeds' sale:

magindat
08-05-2008, 10:19 AM
Friends: Due to some personal issues, I find myself slightly behind the 8 ball financially at the moment. As such I'm having a garage sale. Check it!

Stock Fuel Pump 68K miles - worked when pulled - make an offer.

Audio Control 4.1 - read about it here (http://mobileaudiocontrol.com/product.asp?Product_Id=14150&d_Id=5250&l1=5250&l2=) - $75 (not the i version)

SOLD - Huge Bar/plate Trans cooler w/hardware bag and hose - $125

SOLD - 90mm MAF with adapter - $75

SOLD - O2 extenders for header install - $25

SOLD - Trans-dapt Throttle body spacer - no hardware w/gaskets - $25

Marauder Cargo net - make me an offer - would like to get at least $50?

SOLD OUT - I have enough material in stock to make 2 of my 10" boxes discussed here (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37985). $150 each plus $25 packing and shipping. I'll be back in business on these after my move early September.

Help a brother out. I'm buying a house for me and my daughter and could use all the spare change I can muster!

Thanx!
Rich

BTW, thanx Cruztaker and Drewstang already. Peace brothers.

paypal = magindat@gmail.com

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/5/4/8/02extenders.JPG

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/5/4/8/41.JPG

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/5/4/8/90mmMAF.JPG

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/5/4/8/cooler.JPG

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/5/4/8/fp.JPG

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/5/4/8/net.JPG

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/5/4/8/tbspacer.JPG

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11 471&d=1188264624

magindat
08-05-2008, 12:07 PM
One sub box. Thanx Makadamian

Bobmiddle
08-05-2008, 12:31 PM
Is the TB spacer for a Marauder with a stock TB.

Tumas
08-05-2008, 12:36 PM
If the boxes come carpeted and ready to go besides the sub I would like to order one as well. Do you put a terminal on the back or side of the box? I am guessing they are MDF?
Thanks

magindat
08-05-2008, 01:26 PM
Is the TB spacer for a Marauder with a stock TB.
Sure is. Fits perfect. Needs a bit of hardware (longer bolts, etc)

magindat
08-05-2008, 01:30 PM
If the boxes come carpeted and ready to go besides the sub I would like to order one as well. Do you put a terminal on the back or side of the box? I am guessing they are MDF?
Thanks
No man. No MDF in my shop!! 13 ply birch furniture grade ply. Been using it for high end stuff for years. That's why this little box costs a bit more. Good material.
If I have cups in stock I use em. If not, I pre-wire for the sub and amp you'll use and provide a decent length pigtail to connect to the amp and seal the hole. I actually prefer the pigtail. It's a better seal and fewer connections. Right now I have no cups (I don't think, but I'll search if you REALLY want one.)
Try to let me know. I'm building one this weekend, so it would be great to build two!!
Thanx
Rich

Breadfan
08-05-2008, 01:33 PM
Got anymore parts not listed? I need a mini-spare hold down (j-hook, washer and wing nut)...if you had one sitting around you weren't using lemme know as I need one.

And with the above I'm not trying to be smart or anything :) just don't need anything else on your list and figured I'd check if it'd help!

magindat
08-05-2008, 01:34 PM
Got anymore parts not listed? I need a mini-spare hold down (j-hook, washer and wing nut)...if you had one sitting around you weren't using lemme know as I need one.

And with the above I'm not trying to be smart or anything :) just don't need anything else on your list and figured I'd check if it'd help!

Thanx for the thought, but no. Wish I could help.

Breadfan
08-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Thanks - good luck with the other sales though you got some good stuff I'm sure people need there!

CRUZTAKER
08-05-2008, 02:22 PM
A thread title with the words weeds and sale always catches the attention. :rasta:

Jimimac43
08-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Rich, I can't use any of that stuff, but I can send you a check for 50.00 ! I am on a fixed income, but I can spare it .

Local Boy
08-05-2008, 02:57 PM
Yo, Rich...

Still got those O2 extenders???

I'll take 'em...

In fact...I'll donate my Diablo tuner with a Procharger tune for our MM's, to this sale...

$150 bucks...shipped...Just claim it here, and send Magindat the money , and I will ship it to you after confirmation...

ALOHA

magindat
08-05-2008, 03:52 PM
A thread title with the words weeds and sale always catches the attention. :rasta:

Hey, thanks for YOUR purchase. I should have the swap done this weekend!!!

magindat
08-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Rich, I can't use any of that stuff, but I can send you a check for 50.00 ! I am on a fixed income, but I can spare it .

That, really cool, man. I hate to say it, but I'll take it. Single papa makin it right for my daughter right now.... :depress:

I'll have your headrests done soon, though. JohnKuhn is sending me his armrest to do, so I'll be doing them at the same time.

magindat
08-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Yo, Rich...

Still got those O2 extenders???

I'll take 'em...

In fact...I'll donate my Diablo tuner with a Procharger tune for our MM's, to this sale...

$150 bucks...shipped...Just claim it here, and send Magindat the money , and I will ship it to you after confirmation...

ALOHA

Holy *****, Randy!! :bows:

Send me an address. The 02's will go out tomorrow.

Jimimac43
08-05-2008, 04:07 PM
I't will be sent this week. No thanks necessary! You do so much for so many! I hope this starts another frenzy!!!!

magindat
08-05-2008, 04:34 PM
:bows:

:beer:

I't will be sent this week. No thanks necessary! You do so much for so many! I hope this starts another frenzy!!!!

Jimimac43
08-05-2008, 05:11 PM
I can send it paypal right now if you like. Easier for me too. Let me know.

magindat
08-05-2008, 05:21 PM
I can send it paypal right now if you like. Easier for me too. Let me know.

I got paypal. magindat@gmail.com thanx dude

Jimimac43
08-05-2008, 05:32 PM
It's on the way!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep your head up dude!!! You have more friends than you know...

Blackmobile
08-05-2008, 06:23 PM

Could a J-hook and plastic hold down nut for a full size work?

magindat
08-05-2008, 06:32 PM
It's on the way!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep your head up dude!!! You have more friends than you know...

Thanx man. I just hate to call in reinforcements.

Paul
08-05-2008, 07:30 PM
I'll buy the Trans-dapt Throttle body spacer if you've still got it.

magindat
08-05-2008, 07:45 PM
I'll buy the Trans-dapt Throttle body spacer if you've still got it.
Had an inquiry on it, but Paul, you don't need this with your blower.

Paul
08-05-2008, 07:52 PM
Had an inquiry on it, but Paul, you don't need this with your blower.

Oh. Would it hurt? Help a little? or not at all?

LOWBUCKMM
08-05-2008, 08:15 PM
ill take the 90mm maf if you still have it.

magindat
08-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Oh. Would it hurt? Help a little? or not at all?

nothing or might hurt for you, bud.

magindat
08-05-2008, 08:34 PM

Great. It's yours. Paypal or send a check and I'll ship it to you!!! Add maybe 7 bucks for shipping. Thanx Rich

Windsor58
08-05-2008, 08:38 PM
I'm interested in a sub-box, if you still have one (parts for one) left. IM sent.

magindat
08-05-2008, 08:49 PM
I'm interested in a sub-box, if you still have one (parts for one) left. IM sent.

Replied. Thanx.

Peace2Peep
08-05-2008, 11:42 PM
BTW guys that Four.1 is a great product...lots more headroom(read volts) gong to your amps thus a noticable difference in audio...also lots of adjustments and knobs are FAST adjustments! I had one in my SQ vehicle and loved it! Only wish there was room in my current setup....

Tumas
08-06-2008, 05:36 AM
I will take the subbox if you have not sold out yet. Let me know.
Thanks
Bill

magindat
08-06-2008, 06:53 AM
I will take the subbox if you have not sold out yet. Let me know.
Thanks
Bill

Thanx Bill. Paypal 175 to include shipping to magindat@gmail.com I'm building both this weekend.

magindat
08-06-2008, 06:59 AM

Great. It's yours. Paypal or send a check and I'll ship it to you!!! Add maybe 7 bucks for shipping. Thanx Rich

It's packed and ready to go.

magindat
08-06-2008, 07:16 AM
BTW guys that Four.1 is a great product...lots more headroom(read volts) gong to your amps thus a noticable difference in audio...also lots of adjustments and knobs are FAST adjustments! I had one in my SQ vehicle and loved it! Only wish there was room in my current setup....

It's been good to me. 13V peak output REALLY drives an amp. Plus it WILL convert the stock balanced signal to unbalanced for driving a standard amp PLUS give increased voltage PLUS equalize the sub when using a stock radio.

Pops
08-06-2008, 07:26 AM
It's been good to me. 13V peak output REALLY drives an amp. Plus it WILL convert the stock balanced signal to unbalanced for driving a standard amp PLUS give increased voltage PLUS equalize the sub when using a stock radio.

We use these products and they do what Rich says!

Mest30
08-08-2008, 08:59 AM
I noticed that the 90mm MAF was spoken for, but if the deal falls through, I'll take it. What brand is it, BTW?

And not to get off topic, but does that TB spacer fit aftermarket TBs?

magindat
08-08-2008, 10:22 AM
I noticed that the 90mm MAF was spoken for, but if the deal falls through, I'll take it. What brand is it, BTW?

It had an inquiry but no $$$$ yet. First 75$ in my paypal takes it. Add $6 or so to ship. Lighnting Ford MAF

Spacer will fit the accufab, but is spoken for. TB spacer is confirmed.

magindat
08-08-2008, 11:05 AM

It had an inquiry but no $$$$ yet. First 75$ in my paypal takes it. Add $6 or so to ship. Lighnting Ford MAF

Spacer will fit the accufab, but is spoken for. TB spacer is confirmed.

MAF and spacer sold. Thanx