PDA

View Full Version : Town Car for Marauder?

Matt In Detroit
08-05-2008, 11:30 AM
I know its a long shot but hey. My car, Ive got a real clean 2003 Town Car Signature, white ext, parchment interior, moonroof, non smoker, loaded. It has 87k easy miles on it, im extemely picky about my cars and this one shows it. 10k on new tires, Drivers seat doesnt even look worn. Anyone have a comparable Marauder they would like to trade even up or with minimal cash transfer? Your car should be very clean, not be black, no funny add ons, non smoker, and be stock. A few stone pecs or minor wear is expected. If this post piques your interest lets talk and trade some pics and see where it goes. I dont own junk and wont trade for it. That being said lets talk....

Send info to me @
mmondro@ford.com

Stranger in the Black Sedan
08-05-2008, 01:18 PM
Wow. If you had an 04+ Acura TL, or maybe a Mustang, I might trade you my MM. Short of that...........

Egon Spengler
08-05-2008, 01:27 PM
GOODLUCK... If you find someone on here that wants to trade a nice comfy marauder for a nice comfy slower car... I will be amazed! I am sure you have a nice car, but I don't think you will find anyone willing to part with their marauder for a town car

Stranger in the Black Sedan
08-05-2008, 01:28 PM
I was thinking that but didn't want to be the first one to say it.

Egon Spengler
08-05-2008, 01:59 PM
I am not trying to be mean about it, just stating the obvious... hate to be the bearer of bad new... gunna hafta sell the town car privately and put the money towards a marauder I think

Master
08-05-2008, 02:06 PM
Keep town car, install trilogy MM engine. Upgrade wheels, suspension, brakes. Very unique, very fast (if not quick), and quite comfy. Thought about doing this myself until I remembered that I don't have any money.

OneBADLsE
08-05-2008, 02:34 PM
For what you're gonna lose on the TC, you're better off investing into a SC for your lincoln. There are mustang guys who have 2v's that put down 340 to the ground safely on stock internals. Aluminator motors can put down well into the 500 range IIRC.

Matt In Detroit
08-05-2008, 06:40 PM
I basically agree with you guys, like i said, i know its a long shot. Ill sell it to buy another Marauder before i mod it. Im just maybe lookin for that guy with a 75k mile car who is maybe sick of it and wants something else. Just trying this first.

teamrope
08-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Can't blame you for trying. :)

lincoln94
08-05-2008, 10:02 PM
There are 2 or 3 on Crownvic.net for sale, there is a very nice 04 silver one. Maybe you should check those out.