PDA

View Full Version : Another Happy REINHART Customer!!!!

FLA RAUD FAN
09-01-2003, 08:24 PM
:banana2:
For all of the members that recommended DR's stage 1 improvements .....THANK YOU!!!

I made a visit to Reinhart Automotive on Saturday for the Stage 1 mods (4.10's, chip, plugs and 180 degree stat) and rear sway bar replacement. After discussion with Dennis while the guys were working on the car I decided to get the underdrive pulleys, Sylvania Silverstars and Silver Bob White's.

Initially I was concerned about the pulley' s being an obvious change for warranty concerns but they are black and probably would not be noticeable unless you are looking for them.

I know it has been said before but the improvement to the performance, feel and driveability is remarkable. This is how the car should have been produced by Mercury!!!!! The throttle response is better, the shift points are way better, the acceleration and torque are noticeably improved. The sway reduces body roll and makes the handling more responsive. I just can't say enough about how much better I lke my car now!!!!!!!!!!!
If anyone is on the fence, thinking about these improvements, just go ahead and MAKE THE APPOINTMENT, you will not regret it, and you will wish you had not waited so long!!!!
The best part is they are not easily detected by your friendly Mercury service advisor.
Dennis and his tech's were very professional and very good at what they do.
I also had the opportunity to ride in Kieth's car with the DR Vortech SC installed and what a nice looking set up that Is!! As others have said the perfomance with the SC is very impressive!!!!
I now understand why Dennis has so many fans and supporters on this site. His products and tuning hit the mark dead on!!!! Thanks DR!!!
JP

FLA RAUD FAN
09-01-2003, 08:34 PM
O yeah!!! The RPM difference from the stock gears is no problem!!! Only about 300 RPM's higher at 80 mph and I got 20.5 mpg... averaging 77-80mph on the trip home.
JP

TAF
09-01-2003, 08:35 PM
Congrats JP!!!

It's been said a thousand times here...."Dennis IS the MAN!!!"

amerikan
09-02-2003, 10:51 AM
Congrats man. Thats exactly how i felt after i got my stage one done. It's a totally different car, and way worth the money.