PDA

View Full Version : Greetin's

hellfyr
08-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Met jdando and TooManyFords at Car Craft Summer Nationals a couple weekends ago... figured I'd swing in and say hi...

Uh...

Hi.

And congrats again John on the Award of Excellence. Looking forward to seeing your car in the November Issue of CC.

Rod

ImpalaSlayer
08-10-2008, 02:06 PM
well howdy

jgc61sr2002
08-10-2008, 02:14 PM
Rod - Welcome aboard.:D:welcome1:

jdando
08-10-2008, 02:56 PM
Yo Rod!

good to see you here. Lots of Marauder info here. Perhaps you should get one, wink, wink.

TooManyFords
08-10-2008, 06:20 PM
Hi Rod (and LadyCobra!)

It was a blast at CarCraft and I have you, your wife, Brian and his wife, and the rest of SVTOA-TC to thank for that. Oh yes, Jeremy and Curt too. (Did you two think I would forget you? ha!)

I wish I could have stayed longer. As it was, I hit rain at Albert Lea and added two hours to the drive home. 45 mph on the interstate sucks.

Jeremy, Curt and myself have talked about getting together this fall up there and having a photo shoot party at some really picturesque locations. We'll keep you informed.

Cheers

John

my_rodder
08-10-2008, 07:32 PM
Hi. You will have to be carefull over here, the cars are almost as cool as the people. A lot of these guys, I feel I know so well, and we have never met;)

hellfyr
08-12-2008, 06:09 AM
Hi Rod (and LadyCobra!)
Jeremy, Curt and myself have talked about getting together this fall up there and having a photo shoot party at some really picturesque locations. We'll keep you informed.

Sounds like fun.
We were supposed to have a photoshoot tonight after work with a couple of "models" who stopped by at CarCraft. Absolute knockouts. :eek:
But... looks like the rain up here is gonna prevent that from happening... tonight anyway.

L8r

hellfyr
08-12-2008, 06:11 AM
Yo Rod!

good to see you here. Lots of Marauder info here. Perhaps you should get one, wink, wink.

Always open to more info.
As for owning a M, have considered them several times, but I can't see having 2 vehicles that only get 6 months of use a year... and I really don't think the M would make a good daily driver in the winter. :coolman:

RoyLPita
08-12-2008, 06:37 AM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site.