PDA

View Full Version : What number is my Black MM?

Bulten Rauder
08-10-2008, 05:08 PM
Hi,

I just bought a mint Black MM from an 83 year old original owner. This car is absolutely immaculate...and stock. I will not let rain touch it!

Can someone teach me some secrets, like what number of how many is this car (Canada)? What is my best bang for buck performance touches?

I plan to drop 4.10's in it, rear spoiler, performance tune, etc. I've already tinted it down to 5%, cleaned the inner fenders and painted the calipers black, along with many waxings and detail.

Many thanks,

Dave

sd8683
08-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Send a private message to a member named
"roylpita" he will hook you up with your build date and # of production.

410's and a tune will really wake the car up, cold air intake, headers, higher stall converter are some other good mods for these cars.

Oh and welcome aboard!

Sean

Bulten Rauder
08-11-2008, 06:45 AM
Thanks Sean. Is the cold air intake a complete kit? Does the factory box get shelved? DO I need new hoses?

Dave

DOOM
08-11-2008, 06:49 AM
Thats easy. If its black then its #1 :D

sd8683
08-11-2008, 07:07 AM
Thanks Sean. Is the cold air intake a complete kit? Does the factory box get shelved? DO I need new hoses?

Dave

Yup its a complete kit, JLT sells a kit as well as K&N, you will not need the OEM airbox or ziptube, its a pretty simple install too

Taemian
08-12-2008, 09:23 PM
Welcome aboard! Check the Maple Leaf Marauders section here on the board. We'll be doing another calendar this year!

Bulten Rauder
08-14-2008, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the welcome! I love this car more each time I drive it! I just finished installing the K&N CAI and it sounds great!

I have the numbers and vehicle history now too.

Daver