PDA

View Full Version : Marauder at Mosport

Marawder
08-14-2008, 12:08 PM
Here are some pics from this years' Mustangs at Mosport event, held back in June by the Goldend Horseshoe Mustang Association. They are the FIRST Canadian club, by the way, to ever hold an MCA event outside of the U.S. two weeks ago. Kudos to them for a great event (473 Mustangs showed up). The Mustang on-track regularly draws about 60 cars, all Ford-powered and badged, so not only Mustangs, but SVT Contour, Focus, Lightning, GT and yes, Marauder. A great place to go, a fantastic track to drive and great people to meet and talk to.

Master
08-14-2008, 12:34 PM
Time to get 'er lowered with some Naakes and stopping with HKS Brakes. How do you like the auto on the track? I found it frustrating to say the least (AMP in NS).

DOOM
08-14-2008, 12:47 PM
Looks like alot of fun :burnout:

Marawder
08-14-2008, 01:29 PM
It's the second time running an auto at Mosport (05 Mustang GT 5-spd auto). I found I ran out of gear going into turns 2 and 4 in particular. Other than that, it wasn't bad, because Mosport is such a high-speed, flowing track, so I only shifted from 2-3 going from Turn 3-4, down from 3-2 going into Turn 4, back up to 3rd on exiting 5b, then back to 2nd entering Turn 9. If I was at Shannonville or similar, I probably would have hated it, since they are more technical, with lots of shifting in a manual.

By the way, I'm trying to figure out how to change from the flag to a picture. Can anyone help?