PDA

View Full Version : Hey Southern Marauders....

shami02
08-16-2008, 04:59 PM
Hello all, Thank for reading....

I am in Atlanta on business with my MM and I have a bit of a mechanical issue.. yesterday the AC stopped blowing cold (compressor is not engaging, fan runs) and she threw a P1290 and a P1270 codes, followed by a P1000... I don’t have any tools with me nor can I be working on my car in the hotel parking lot.. Anyone have any suggestions on where I can take her for some TLC? I am actually staying in Alpharetta Ga.

PLEASE let me have some shop ideas, it is hot down here and I am worried about what else may be wrong.

BTW I also have an AreoForce scangauge and it states the water temp is 318 degrees, while the in dash gauge is normal. The car is not overheating... HELP guys?

GAMike
08-16-2008, 05:30 PM
Shami- Scott Levine @ Team Ford in Marietta The best Master Tech in the Biz... Know our Marauders inside and out... 888-529-6493 Fred is the name of the Service Manager and is a good guy as well.

Closer to you in Alpharetta Jason Adams of Team Ford Northpoint on Mansell Road. Jason used to work at Team in Marietta with Scott and is a guru for all things electrical. He installed my laser blinders on my recently deceased Marauder. A very complex job to do right. Looked like it came from the factory. 888-861-7269.

Ask for them specifically. Good luck!

Mike B.

shami02
08-16-2008, 05:38 PM
thankx, i'll call them on monday... it does seem to be electrical, something funky must have happened... thankx again!